Fantasy Frontier Collection Vol.1 :D

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

lostonezero

Fantasy Frontier Collection Vol.1 :D

Post by lostonezero »

Hello there :) Something a bit different this time, as this new release has… 212 pages!

Many people asked if I could do a discounted bundle with Fantasy Frontier comics, so here comes
Fantasy Frontier Collection, which includes the first series chapters 1-10, a complete saga with Elvina, Serena, Rui, Fuyu, Nadia, Syrielle and others in their very first appereances their very first DiD & tickling troubles ;)

While all chapters can still be purchased separetely if you need to, this digital collection book comes at a very special discounted price and it includes 6 new colored pics, 'cause I really didn't feel like releasing old material without any extras! So I really hope you enjoy the new colored cover (including all characters appearing in the comic!) and 5 new colored illustrations :)

Hope you enjoy Fantasy Frontier Collection Vol.1!

And now a collage of the new extra pages preview:

More infos/previews on my website HERE :)
Ieon

Re: Fantasy Frontier Collection Vol.1 :D

Post by Ieon »

Looks great, but I've bought them as you've released them. :P Any chance you'll be selling the extras by themselves?
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

fantastic work ;)
lostonezero

Post by lostonezero »

Ieon wrote:Looks great, but I've bought them as you've released them. :P Any chance you'll be selling the extras by themselves?
Sure thing contact me with a message or mail^_^