Minnie Mouse Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Re: Minnie Mouse Scans

Post by boundy22 »

BTW I have a question , was there any scene for Emily Quackfaster ( Uncle Scrooge Secretary ) or April , May , June ( Daisy's nieces ) or Grandma Duck being bound and gagged ?
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

I have found these
https://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=F+JM+93216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And these
https://coa.inducks.org/hr.php?normalsi ... 017_qf.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scarface

Post by scarface »

Good finds. :D

@boundy
About Daisy's nieces. I remember one scene where they got kidnapped by the beagle boys. It was a full treatment, but not very well drawn.l I downloaded a lot of issues lately, I think it could be in there. If so, I will post it for sure.
scarface

Post by scarface »

A little update from me. I hope this is new.

By the way I got over 500 german comic books with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck stories, each with over 300 pages. So maybe I can find some unknown stuff on there. Sometimes it can be a repost, because I don't know which scene has already been posted before. I hope this is not a problem. I can't promise to find new scenes, because DID is pretty rare in those issues.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

more from topolino series from c3c yahoo group:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

I found an arabic Facebook group that uploads issues regularly from the arabic version of the comics , I found some gag scene for Minnie , Clarabella and unknowns

Although it is a non-gag one but I found a nice scene where a snake had totally wrapped minnie

For the Thousands of pages and hundreds of issues in that group , I didn't find a single gag scene for daisy , In every Mickie-Minnie story there is a 50% chance it will be an adventure perilous one and thats why Minnie gets in a lot of trouble while in Donald-Daisy case it is only below 10% chance it will be adventure perilous one so rarely daisy gets any scene , and sadly from the countless beagle boys invasions to Uncle Scrooge's bin , there wasn't a single scene where his female secretary got the treatment
scarface

Post by scarface »

boundy22 wrote: For the Thousands of pages and hundreds of issues in that group , I didn't find a single gag scene for daisy , In every Mickie-Minnie story there is a 50% chance it will be an adventure perilous one and thats why Minnie gets in a lot of trouble while in Donald-Daisy case it is only below 10% chance it will be adventure perilous one so rarely daisy gets any scene , and sadly from the countless beagle boys invasions to Uncle Scrooge's bin , there wasn't a single scene where his female secretary got the treatment
First of all thank you for sharing those scenes with us. I also tried to find scenes from downloading german, spanish and italien scans for that matter. My observations are the same. I think it is connected with the themes of most stories. Mickey Mouse is a detective and he is included mostly in crime stories. So the chance of scenes is way higher. Basicially it is a goldmine for GID fans. Mickey and Goofy get the treatment way more often than Minnie. Most stories with Daisy are every day life stories with a humerous approach. But sometimes the Duck family is shown in a historical context like wild west, middle ages and so on. These themes offer the best chance for Daisy to be includes aswell. There are full treatments with her, but it is way more unusual and therefore way harder to find. Sometimes I checked several years of a book series without finding anything with her. Shortly said. Finding GID is easy, scenes with Minnie are kind of common (especially from the 60ies and 70ies) and Daisy is very hard to find.

By the way, I remember one story with Scrooge's secretary from my childhood. I think it even was a full treatment, but I don't remember very well. It is also a shame that Magika never really ties anyone up.
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

scarface wrote:
boundy22 wrote: For the Thousands of pages and hundreds of issues in that group , I didn't find a single gag scene for daisy , In every Mickie-Minnie story there is a 50% chance it will be an adventure perilous one and thats why Minnie gets in a lot of trouble while in Donald-Daisy case it is only below 10% chance it will be adventure perilous one so rarely daisy gets any scene , and sadly from the countless beagle boys invasions to Uncle Scrooge's bin , there wasn't a single scene where his female secretary got the treatment
First of all thank you for sharing those scenes with us. I also tried to find scenes from downloading german, spanish and italien scans for that matter. My observations are the same. I think it is connected with the themes of most stories. Mickey Mouse is a detective and he is included mostly in crime stories. So the chance of scenes is way higher. Basicially it is a goldmine for GID fans. Mickey and Goofy get the treatment way more often than Minnie. Most stories with Daisy are every day life stories with a humerous approach. But sometimes the Duck family is shown in a historical context like wild west, middle ages and so on. These themes offer the best chance for Daisy to be includes aswell. There are full treatments with her, but it is way more unusual and therefore way harder to find. Sometimes I checked several years of a book series without finding anything with her. Shortly said. Finding GID is easy, scenes with Minnie are kind of common (especially from the 60ies and 70ies) and Daisy is very hard to find.

By the way, I remember one story with Scrooge's secretary from my childhood. I think it even was a full treatment, but I don't remember very well. It is also a shame that Magika never really ties anyone up.
So I am about to download some topolino torrents by years from TNTVillage website , Did you check those or shall I go on and browse them ?

I also can't remember a single gag scene for the Grandma Duck although I saw several chances for that
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

I have post a link for Scrooge secretary, see the top of this page (second link)

She was also gagged in Topolino 2397

Grandma Duck was gagged in Topolino 2565 and 2588
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

cicisaur wrote:I have post a link for Scrooge secretary, see the top of this page (second link)

She was also gagged in Topolino 2397

Grandma Duck was gagged in Topolino 2565 and 2588
Thanks for all these infos :)

I tried to find those issues but with no luck , Also tried to trace their stories through inducks and find them online through other non-italian versions but also with no luck , so do you have these issues available ?
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks a million. Those gags are really well done.
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Thanks a lot Cicisaur , I am totally glad to see Grandma Duck getting the full treatment

@cicisaur @scarface I prepare to download a lot of topolino issues sorted by years from TNTvillage , Could you help me saying if you downloaded those torrents or not in order to save time and effort and bandwidth ? I am away from home now so I don't remember the exact torrents and will post it when i go home but I am asking if you can help me in general
scarface

Post by scarface »

The most issues I own are in german. I just found a few random topolino issues on a blog. Feel free to download. :-)
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

I downloading the years 1960 and 1961
i post at c3c the "new" scenes