Minnie Mouse Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: Minnie Mouse Scans

Post by ghostz »

great
Argento78

Post by Argento78 »

Great caps! Thanks for sharing my friend :)
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

Dolly Paprika and Clarebelle
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/c3c ... ages/45418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yami

Post by Yami »

Cute scans. I just wish I knew what stories each of these comic scans are from. Maybe I can find them on Amazon.
Dodoman

Post by Dodoman »

I found some more DiDsney on that yahoo group

includes Daisy duck and others

http://imgur.com/a/ZDEJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scarface

Post by scarface »

Some of them are new to me. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Dodoman

Post by Dodoman »

topolino 2722,topolino 2994,Topolino 2985,Topolino 2987,Topolino 1995,Topolino 2139,Topolino 2565,Topolino 1850,Topolino 2794,Topolino 2308,Topolino 1280,Topolino 2857,Topolino 2832,Topolino 2544,Topolino 2545 have DiD scenes in them.If any of you have the books or have the scenes downloaded please upload them.
Dodoman

Post by Dodoman »

http://imgur.com/a/OBBAg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Includes Minnie Mouse and Others
scarface

Post by scarface »

Nice classcis. I had some of these in actual comic books when I was very young. About 20 years ago. Good memories. :D
scarface

Post by scarface »

OK I can finally post the alerted scene with Minnie and Clarabelle. I also downloaded a few more issues and maybe I can find some new suff.

ghostz

Post by ghostz »

wow thanks for searching it up and posting it, really nice one :)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice find! Thanks for posting this!
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Many Thanks for posting this scarface :D , I am glad that you posted the scene we discussed and that i was looking for it for ages :D

But i think there is a missing page here , there is supposed to be a page where the villain was tying both ladies up onscreen while they were gagged , i think it should replace the duplicated page so i hope you recheck the images
scarface

Post by scarface »

Your welcome. :D Well I somehow posted a page twice. Sorry for that. Here ist the correct one

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161228/pfrisdpj.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

@Suicide

If the images are too big for the borders of the board, they exceed the egde of the forum and stretch it. I can't edit my post for that reason. Is it possible to keep them inside the borders? I guess with higher resolution it is not a problem, but on a notebook the pictures are not completely visible. I don't know if anybody else got this problem. If it's not possible to change, I guess we should always post thumbnails in the future.
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

scarface wrote:Your welcome. :D Well I somehow posted a page twice. Sorry for that. Here ist the correct one

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161228/pfrisdpj.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

@Suicide

If the images are too big for the borders of the board, they exceed the egde of the forum and stretch it. I can't edit my post for that reason. Is it possible to keep them inside the borders? I guess with higher resolution it is not a problem, but on a notebook the pictures are not completely visible. I don't know if anybody else got this problem. If it's not possible to change, I guess we should always post thumbnails in the future.
Thanks Scarface :D , now you can replace the duplicated image with the true image so that everyone can see it

As for the borders then i am on tablet and the images are too big for the border unless i opened it separetely in a new tab , If your image hosting site has an option to make large thumbnails that gets linked to the original sized image when clicking on the thumbnail then do that , I use imgur for these kind of things but try first if your image hosting site that you are comfortable with has this option