Assorted Manga Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Re: Assorted Manga Scans

Post by Ieon »

TheNoMoreAnon wrote:
Sorry if this is an annoying request, but could you mediafire the vol1 of Pandora?
Not mediafire, but here's the page with the download link on Shareraws: http://shareraws.blogspot.com/2012/04/p ... andra.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Naoto Doujin(C82[Gratamamajoccoid] Lets play with Mr Detective):

Binbougami-Ga! Volumes 2-8 assorted scenes(You can check each image name for specific volume and chapter info):
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blade Play Volume 1 Chapter 4:

Ebiten Volume 3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sengoku Rance Chapter 0:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sengoku Rance Chapter 3:

Sengoku Rance Chapter 4:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tears to Tiara-Kakanno Daichi Volume 2 Chapter 6 (Fairly well known scene, but I figured I might as well post the whole scene in English. Love that this scene was shown in the game, anime, and manga. Great stuff):

Uramiya Honpo Volume 13:
ImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Man, there's like 50 different incarnations of the Tears to Tiara scene. Nice post yet again!
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

What is happening in the Uramiya Honpo scene?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

disguiseartist1 wrote:What is happening in the Uramiya Honpo scene?
No clue, I can't into Japanese. Just found the raws.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

If anyone knows where to find raws for chapters 8+ of the Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi manga, it would be fantastic. It's only translated to chapter 7 and the group doing the translations seems pretty much dead. Ookami Ryouko gets kidnapped and tied for the first time(Like in the anime) in the next chapter.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
perezperez

Princess Resurrection

Post by perezperez »

Princess Resurrection

http://www.mangareader.net/1608-55945-3 ... er-49.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mangareader.net/1608-55945-3 ... er-49.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mangareader.net/princess-resurrection/83/2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mangareader.net/princess-resurrection/83/9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mangareader.net/princess-resurrection/83/10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Ieon wrote:If anyone knows where to find raws for chapters 8+ of the Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi manga, it would be fantastic. It's only translated to chapter 7 and the group doing the translations seems pretty much dead. Ookami Ryouko gets kidnapped and tied for the first time(Like in the anime) in the next chapter.
Scratch that, the group just released it. It even has a quick gag scene that the anime didn't have!

Ookami-San Chapter 8:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And a couple extras as well.

Taboo Tattoo Volume 3 Chapter 7+9:

Triage X Volume 5:
ImageImage

Fixing the way I post links from this update forward as I realized I've been posting to the crappy photobucket interface rather than the image itself. Might go back and fix the other posts at some point.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Kimiiro Focus Chapter 39:

Sailor Fuku to Juusensha Volume 5:
ImageImageImage

Sailor Fuku to Juusensha Volume 7:

Sailor Fuku to Juusensha Volume 8:
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Another update, have another batch but will follow up with another post so this one isn't overly long.

AKB48 Satsujin Jiken Chapter 4:

Binbougami Ga! Chapter37:

Bloodline in the Dark Chapter 8:
ImageImage

Bullet the Wizard Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gakuen Nightmare Volume 1:

Houjin Exaxxion Volume 2:

Houjin Exaxxion Volume 6:
ImageImage

Kaichou wa Maid Sama Chapter 77:

Tokime Densetsu Kura Daruma Volume 9:
ImageImage

Tokime Densetsu Kura Daruma Volume 12:
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Loz sent me this whole set to upload, so all credit to him for finding these. (I assumed most of these were sorted by volume, so that's how I labeled the files. If you like to look up these scenes, be aware that my labeling may be incorrect.)

Kikinosuke Gomen Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kikinosuke Gomen Volume 2:
ImageImageImageImage

Kimi no Knife Volume1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kumo no Graduale Volume 3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kumo no Graduale Volume 4:
ImageImageImageImage

Montage Volume 3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nobunaga Volume 5:
ImageImageImage

Ottori Sousa Volume 3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ottori Sousa Volume 4:
ImageImageImageImage

Ottori Sousa Volume 6:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rushiferu no Migite Volume 5:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Saru Lock Volume 22:

Uramiya Honpo Reboot Volume 4:
ImageImageImage

Usagi no Tsuno Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yami no Aegis Volume 9:
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
sleepycomics

Post by sleepycomics »

Thanks so much for posting the Ottori Sousa chloro scenes!! I've been looking for that for a long time now. Everything else is great too!
lostonezero

Post by lostonezero »

sleepycomics wrote:Thanks so much for posting the Ottori Sousa chloro scenes!! I've been looking for that for a long time now. Everything else is great too!
They were nice scenes indeed but I'm amazed by the lenght of Rushiferu no Migite 5 and Usagi no tsuno 1 scenes :) The second one had a bit more variety than the first but oh well XD
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Excellent scenes! Just a gold mine of DiD in this topic. Thanks so much for sharing.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Bloody Monday chapter 1.