Assorted Manga Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Re: Assorted Manga Scans

Post by Ieon »

alexrio35 wrote:It's too bad the postimage did something to make your work harder. Still, thanks for the update! By the way, I'm just wondering, but are there certain scans that you only include in the mediafire download?
They're usually the same. I think once or twice I put some lewder scenes in a download and didn't post them here. Won't bother doing that again, we're all (supposedly) adults here.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Strangerinthecorner wrote:Maybe you could use Sleepycomics as your medium of sharing come the next batch? Would certainly make it easier to sort and browse your stuff in a more organized fashion. Though it'd be more work on your end, which you might not feel up to.
Ya, uploading scene by scene would be too much for me to do. Not to mention I'd practically be taking over Red's site with my rate of uploads, the majority of which are not sleepy scenes.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
sleepycomics

Post by sleepycomics »

I'm also running out of space to store all the images on my site. So I've been only focused on sleepy scenes. But yeah, I enjoy looking at all your posts!
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Almost thought I had an alternative in Imgur, but the bbcode it provides hides original filenames which would make formatting a post a huge hassle, bleh.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
sleepycomics

Post by sleepycomics »

Ieon, here's what you should do:

Package up all of your images into a massive ZIP file. When you make a post, you just have to post a handful of images, sort of like a preview. People can then download the whole ZIP file to get everything. Organize the ZIP file so that images are in folders with the name of the manga. I think this will make things easier for you!
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

sleepycomics wrote:Ieon, here's what you should do:

Package up all of your images into a massive ZIP file. When you make a post, you just have to post a handful of images, sort of like a preview. People can then download the whole ZIP file to get everything. Organize the ZIP file so that images are in folders with the name of the manga. I think this will make things easier for you!
Ya, I'll probably do something similar since most image hosts don't seem to fit my(admittedly odd) needs.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Turns out the old postimage can still be used if you put "old." in front of the url so false alarm for the moment.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4p64k ... 8-2016.rar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ai to Yokubou no Rasen Volumes 1,2,3,5:
(Restraints: Rope/Cloth/Leather Cuffs/Tie. Gags: Cleave/Stuff/Hand. Blindfolds: Cloth)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aka Akatoretachi no Monogatari Chapters 79,81:
(Restraints: Leather Straps/Cloth)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Atomic Nekokabutsu Volumes 1,2:
(Restraints: Tape/Wire. Gags: Tape/Cleave)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Baku(Sano Takashi) Volume 1:
(Restraints: Rope/Belts. Gags: Cleave. Knockouts: Drugged Drink)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dagashi Kashi Volume 3:
(Restraints: Cloth. Blindfolds: Eye Mask)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Deep Sex Volume 1:
(Restraints: Handcuffs/Cloth. Blindfolds: Cloth)
ImageImageImageImage

Dolls Fall Chapter 23:
(Gag: Hand)

Etotama Chapter 20:
(Restraints: Handcuffs/Rope)

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapters 12,13,15,16,17:
(Gags: Bit)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan Volume 6:
(Restraints: Rope)

Oboreru Knife Volumes 4,12:
(Restraints: Wire. Gags: Hand)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ten de Shouwaru Cupid Volume 2:
(Restraints: Rope/Shackles. Gags: Otn. Knockouts: Drugged Drink)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Ieon on April 17th, 2018, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

So lots of Korean webtoons have incredible DiD scenes, but tend to get as rapey as any doujin. I'll censor my posts here a bit to not include full on rape, but feel free to pm me if you want the full thing.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/srr6j ... 4-2016.rar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hatsukoi Zombie Chapter 27:
ImageImage

Joh Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kami-sama Drop Volume 3:
(Restraints: Tentacles)

Maria Holic Volumes 13 + 14:
(Restraints: Tape. Gags: Hand/Tape)
ImageImage

Orichalcum Reycal Duo Volume 5:
(Restraints: Electric Cuffs)
ImageImageImage

Rokka no Yuusha Volume 1:
(Restraints: Chains)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabagebu Volume 11:
(Restraints: Rope. Blindfolds: Cloth)
ImageImageImageImage

sbsamurai Chapters 31-37:
(Restraints: Rope/Cloth. Gags: Otm)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scandal of the Witch Chapter 13-15:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Tape)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shinozaki-san ki wo Ota shika ni Chapter 35:
(Restraints: Chains/Ball & Chain)
ImageImage

Shuffle Gakuen Chapter 13-14:
(Restraints: Cloth)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Takianna no Honshou Volume 1:
(Restraints: Rope/Leather Cuffs. Gags: Ball)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tejina Senpai Chapters 11,15:
ImageImageImage

To Aru Majutsu no Heavy Zashiki Warashi Volume 2:
(Restraints: Whip)
ImageImageImage

Yuusha no Musume to Deba-Bouchou Volumes 1-2:
(Restraints: Rope/Cloth. Knockouts: Stomach Punch)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zettai Karen Children Chapters 443-444:
(Restraints: Tentacles/Tied Futon. Gags: Tentacles)
ImageImage
Last edited by Ieon on April 17th, 2018, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
LuminousLunar

Post by LuminousLunar »

nice finds as always =) ... the scenes from sbsamurai are pretty hot. Is she a samurai or a spy?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1xcu ... date_9.rar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aharoo Chapters 1-14:
(Restraints: Leather Cuffs/Metal Clasps/Unseen. Knockouts: Gas)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Akatsuki no Myoujou Volumes 1, 2:
(Gags: Cleave/Hand. Blindfolds: Cloth)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aoharu x Kikanjuu Chapter 39:
(Restraints: Handcuffs)
ImageImageImage

Are You There? Chapters 10,11,24,25,26:
(Restraints: Cloth. Gags: Ball/Tape)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Atonement Camp Chapters 1, 9:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Tape)

Bakuon!! Volume 4:
ImageImage

Bakuretsu Hunters Volume 5:

Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 93:
(Restraints: Roots)

Book of Rusty Iron Chapter 1:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Otm)
ImageImageImageImage

Deathtopia Volume 7:
(Restraints: Belts)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fairy Girls Volume 2:
(Restraints: Tentacles/Roots/Robot Arms/Vines)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fairy Tail Chapter 489:

GTO Paradise Lost Volume 5:
(Gags: Hand)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gun X Clover Chapter 41:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Twisted Cleave)
ImageImageImageImage

Lady Garden Chapters 12,13,15,17:
(Restraints: Handcuffs. Gags: Hand/Stuff/Ball. Knockouts: Head Trauma)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mushoku Tensei Novel Volume 8:
(Restraints: Unseen. Gags: Cleave, Twisted Cleave)

ReMonster Chapters 7,17:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Cleave)

Shonan Seven Volumes 2-3:
(Restraints: Rope. Gags: Hand/Tape/Ball

Tejina-Senpai Chapter 16:
(Restraints: Handcuffs)
ImageImageImageImage

Triage X Volume 13:
(Gags: Hand)
ImageImageImage

Underdog Volume 3:
(Restraints: Unseen)
Last edited by Ieon on April 17th, 2018, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
LuminousLunar

Post by LuminousLunar »

Amazing sets with lots of sexy gag scenes (>_<) ! thx for the great work
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Awesome update Ieon! I especially loved the gag scenes in this one! :D
Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub »

Did you miss the last few chaps of "Atonement Camp " or are u waining for the english translation?THere are some scenes more.Same thing for Aharoo,if u need the Chaps scenes let me know it.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Beelzebub wrote:Did you miss the last few chaps of "Atonement Camp " or are u waining for the english translation?THere are some scenes more.Same thing for Aharoo,if u need the Chaps scenes let me know it.
Ya, I know about those, I'm just a bit behind. Thanks, though.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Tion

Post by Tion »

Where do you get the korean scans from?

I cant seem to find some of them (Are You There? is one of them) at all.