Assorted Manga Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Re: Assorted Manga Scans

Post by Suicide »

Yeah gotta love all the City Hunter scenes. Kaori is like the April O'Neil of Japan.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Totally :) btw did Lupin III ever had any manga series ?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

ghostz wrote:Totally :) btw did Lupin III ever had any manga series ?
It has several and I've been looking for scans to go through. However, not many were scanlated and a lot of the raw downloads I'm finding were wiped out in the whole Megaupload debacle, so any leads are appreciated.
Edit: Found the raws for volumes 1-20 of Lupin Sansei Y and will be going through those. There are many prequels and sequels to this one, but I can't easily find any raws for them.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Good luck with your search.
Given that the main characters are thieves and the TV adaptations had a LOT of bondage scenes (both male and female), I'd have to imagine there are at least a few bound and gagged scenes in the Lupin manga.
Ieon

Re:AssortedMangaScans

Post by Ieon »

Alrighty, here's what I got so far on the Lupin front as well as a listing of all the manga series for it that exist according to the Lupin wiki:

1.Lupin Sansei - I think I have everything from this one. Found a 3 volume anthology series that seems to have all 14 volumes of the original from the 60's - 70's.(Fairly sure this is the first according to the art style.)Few scenes,surprisingly.
2.Shin Lupin Sansei - Was only able to find a few chapters of this one, none of which had DiD.
3.Lupin Sansei S - Found nothing on this one.
4.Lupin Sansei Y - Found the whole thing, some great scenes.
5.Lupin Sansei M - Nothing.
6.Lupin Sansei H - Nothing; I think this one might still be serialized.

Again, any tips to finding scans of the ones I can't find are much appreciated!

Lupin Sansei Volume 1(As these are from an anthology, the volume numbers in the filenames do not pertain to the original run):
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lupin Sansei Volume 2:
ImageImage

Lupin Sansei Y Volume 1:

Lupin Sansei Y Volume 4:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lupin Sansei Y Volume 6:
ImageImageImage

Lupin Sansei Y Volume 9:
ImageImageImageImage

Lupin Sansei Y Volume 12:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yagyuu Hitori Yuugi(Doujin):
Last edited by Ieon on April 16th, 2018, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Now this is what I'm talking about... Fujiko in manga DIDs :)
disguiseartist1

Whoa what is going on in volume 9 with all the gagged women in the closet?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

disguiseartist1 wrote:Whoa what is going on in volume 9 with all the gagged women in the closet?
They were a bunch of hostesses at some lingerie club that were helping out the villain, I believe. Lupin got them out of the way in a way I can agree with. :D (Though, unfortunately, we don't get to see any more than that.)
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Too bad that the scene wasn't animated
disguiseartist1

Even if there wasn't bondage involved, did you encounter and muggings or uniform/clothing thefts involving women?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

disguiseartist1 wrote:Even if there wasn't bondage involved, did you encounter and muggings or uniform/clothing thefts involving women?
Not any that I remember. If I did miss any like that, it would have been in Lupin Sansei as the art style made some things hard to make out.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Re:AssortedMangaScans

Post by Ieon »

For most of this update's content, I browsed through all of the manga scenes listed on http://sleepycomics.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to check/recheck series for scenes. Found quite a bit of new stuff not previously listed. I didn't post anything that was already up on Sleepy Comics, however, so if you want to see more from most of these series, just run a search with the title there. (Also if Red or anyone else who posts on Sleepy Comics wants to post any of these scenes up there, feel free! :) )

Blue Dragon Ral Grado Volume 1:
ImageImage

Blue Dragon Ral Grado Volume 2:

Blue Dragon Volume 2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blue Dragon Volume 5:

Blue Dragon Volume 6:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blue Dragon Volume 14:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Detective Academy Q Volume 10:
ImageImageImageImage

Detective Academy Q Volume 15:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Detective Academy Q Volume 18:
ImageImage

Dorohedoro Volume 2:

Hatoko-san to Rabukome Chapter 0:

Hold Up Kids Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 2:
ImageImageImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 3:

Hold Up Kids Volume 5:
ImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 6:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 7:
ImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 8:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hold Up Kids Volume 9:
ImageImageImage

Mune Kyun Deka Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Onna Kansatsui Volume 1:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Onna Kansatsui Volume 4:
ImageImageImage

Sai Taker Volume 2:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Senran Kagura Guren no Hebi Volume 2:
ImageImage
Last edited by Ieon on April 16th, 2018, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

where do you keep finding these great scenes :)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Love the scenes! That Mune Kyun Deka scene is especially cute!
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Have another update ready to go, but postimage's uploader seems to be broken at the moment, so I'll have to wait until they get that in order. I went through all 44(!) available volumes of Q.E.D. and the 22 of its spinoff C.M.B. which are both mystery/detective manga, but to my astonishment, only came across a single DiD scene, and it was during a school play, so not a true DiD per say. Really disappointed with that one. Anyways, my queue of manga to look into for scenes is running dry at the moment, so any suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Update will be up as soon as postimage gets their stuff together.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.