Mosaik Series [only covers so far]

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

uhu

Re: Mosaik Series [only covers so far]

Post by uhu »

Indeed you seem right, but issue 368 is only available in the torrent, which is now dead, or as hard copy.
scarface

Post by scarface »

There are forums which offer a lot of stuff. Basically everything you can imagine, but most mosaik books are not available. I think the most readers are enthusiasts and therefore they don't share their books online, which is a honorable. There are books where you can find all issues from different time periods. I thought about buying them (not only for did), but some are sold out even on amazon. At least for now. On the other hand, there are scans of some issues and maybe a whole collection will find its way to the internet soon. Just like with some cartoons, we just have to wait.
uhu

Post by uhu »

Nope, it is not because they aren't enthusiasts, but rather because they are either very Young or very old, plus not so many : those comics, as you mentionned, were issued in east germany, and after the reunification, it was never very popular outside this geographical area. I am German, but I live un WG, and never saw any of those comics at bookstores. I did not even knew they existed until I read some articles about the DDR and its culture.
If you wish to buy an "omnibus", holding several issues together : I can tell you where to buy them.
But they are bloody expensive, 95€/omnibus.
scarface

Post by scarface »

I thought they were released in other countries, too. You are right, I just scanned over the wikipedia page and there are only a few issues in other countries, so we have to concentrate on finding the german versions. Little fun fact, I was actually born in the GDR, but in the end if it's life circle, so I never knew how it was. Funny beeing born in a country that doesn't exist anymore. ;) :lol:

Anyway I will keep my eyes open for scans. :D
uhu

Post by uhu »

You are German?
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

scarface

Post by scarface »

@uhu
Yep, born in the east occupied by the west. :D

@cicisaur
Amazing find. The tie up, the gag... just perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Excellent finds indeed cicisaur.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

cicisaur wrote:Posted scene from issue 368 at c3c
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/c3c ... ages/46790
Oh wow you got it already! Nice job once again cicisaur. She is a lovely damsel and 'tis a great scene!