The Joker and Harley Quinn's Justice League Jailhouse

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

laura silverman

The Joker and Harley Quinn's Justice League Jailhouse

Post by laura silverman »

Look what just came out and you're welcome! :D

So...in this AMAZING kids book written by comic book legend Louise Simonson and illustrated by Tim Levins, the Joker and Harley hatch a scheme to capture the Justice League and put them in a deathtrap. Like literally, that's the entire plot. First, they knock out and kidnap Flash and Huntress as bait to lure in the heavy hitters, Superman and Wonder Woman. Really cute 'girl power' moment as Mistah J and Harl debate as to who is the most powerful JL'er with Harley firmly in WW's corner. Harley's argument is that Wonder doesn't have any known weaknesses and Joker is like I'll ask her when I capture her. Yeah, there's like loads of talk about Wonder Woman being captured, I am not kidding. After Supes gets captured, Bats and WW come up with a plan where WW will let herself be captured and tied up. And she is, with Joker using her lasso to bind her. But surprise, surprise, turns out that the whole lasso thing is just a rumor (which WW is aware of) and when the time comes, she just shrugs out of the lasso. Also, there are multiple descriptions of Flash, Huntress and WW being tied up and carried OTS or dragged. The OTS scene for Wondie is really cute because it's described that she's so tall that her hair drags on the ground and Harley, who's carrying her, nearly trips over it! :lol:

OMG, this book literally has EVERYTHING you could wish for except a gag! Believe me when I say that if you can buy this book, buy this book. It'll be the best five bucks you ever spent! :D
https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Quinns-Ju ... 137&sr=1-1

(And oh, they're smiling/laughing on the cover because if they don't, all those kegs of TNT explode, typical Joker trap.)

sleepycomics

Re: The Joker and Harley Quinn's Justice League Jailhouse

Post by sleepycomics »

Thanks for the alert! Looks like a nice Wonder Woman gas scene in there.
sleepycomics

Post by sleepycomics »

Just purchased the book on Amazon. Looks very interesting.
Batgirl

Post by Batgirl »

Looks like a great scene!
The one thing you couldn't possibly have in your utility belt, Batman... it's a woman's intuition