Does the color of the gag matter ?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Does the color of the gag matter ?

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

bondagefan14 wrote:
lostonezero wrote:I'd say it matters a lot :) Too dark gags make you lose lot of details. In some cases a more discreet color works very veyr well, and white always works nicely for me :) Then sometimes some unusual colors create the great contrast that makes the difference. Constance gag works gerat as was already mentioned, and same for the last one in the anime pics :)
LOZ has said it best, so I definitely agree. the type of gag matters a lot more then the color of the gag to me personally..
That said, I generally prefer tape gags over OTM/OTN gags. they fill the same purpose, and a lot more effectively at that.
Same, there was a thread on what type of bondage a person prefers.
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

For the color count as long as it doesn't blend too much with the color of the face.
So even if it's a grey metallic bolted gag on the gray metallinc face of a robot girl I prefer them in two different shades of grey. Not that it's difficult. I mean: We have like... Fifty shades of grey.
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

I think there been times where they should more planning into the color of the gag. Like in the Beatlejuice's episode Pranks for the Memories where Lydia gets bound and gagged. Lydia had white skin and they drawn a white gag on her where it kinda blandly in It would be better if they use a blue gag
wf200301

Post by wf200301 »

There is no doubt that different people like different colors. otm or otn's color doesn't matter to me but yellow tape can make me excited, i don't know why but it feels great to see it
TheVampirePrincess

wf200301 wrote:There is no doubt that different people like different colors. otm or otn's color doesn't matter to me but yellow tape can make me excited, i don't know why but it feels great to see it
Same, I like any color for OTN/OTM(especially black, red, or blue) except for pink. I honestly prefer neutral colors for tape, so like brown, black, white, or grey.
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

I think the color of the gag doesn't matter, so long as the girl is gagged.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:I always was wondering if the color of the gag of the damsel actually matters or not. Does it enhances her figure more, is it assorted because of the clothes she is wearing... so I made a small thread of some damsels from the 3 video types where we usually discover them: cartoon, anime and hentai; with some familiar damsels (i'm not mentioning the show and there names because we already know them) wearing gags in various colors (from the classic white to checkered ones).
Help out and tell your opinion ~ DOES COLOR MATTER OR NOT ?
FOR ME SOMETIMES YES.

Cartoon
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Anime
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hentai
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hope you like it. And don't forget DOES COLOR MATTER ? :D
What episode is the girl with the otn yellow gag with the two cats from and what show is that?

Also, doesn't really matter to me though I'm not a huge fan of black colored gags. Less detail and harder to shade. White gags are standard since they are the easiest to show the most detail from.
TheVampirePrincess

Nephenthal wrote:
ghostz wrote:I always was wondering if the color of the gag of the damsel actually matters or not. Does it enhances her figure more, is it assorted because of the clothes she is wearing... so I made a small thread of some damsels from the 3 video types where we usually discover them: cartoon, anime and hentai; with some familiar damsels (i'm not mentioning the show and there names because we already know them) wearing gags in various colors (from the classic white to checkered ones).
Help out and tell your opinion ~ DOES COLOR MATTER OR NOT ?
FOR ME SOMETIMES YES.

Cartoon
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Anime
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hentai
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hope you like it. And don't forget DOES COLOR MATTER ? :D
What episode is the girl with the otn yellow gag with the two cats from and what show is that?

Also, doesn't really matter to me though I'm not a huge fan of black colored gags. Less detail and harder to shade. White gags are standard since they are the easiest to show the most detail from.
Montana Jones episode 41

Color does matter to me, especially if your show is animated in CGI or has no character outlines (or outlines that are a similar color)