What makes good gag manipulations?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

JJAPrice26

Re: What makes good gag manipulations?

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Hypercat-Z wrote:Image
In case you missed it on the other thread.
Nice. Great job. BTW, If only I could imagine how the loveliness of that gag scene from Doki Doki Precure episode 16 would be if BOTH girls in the picture are gagged like this:

I wonder how that would even look like or turn out?
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

This may sound crazy, but I wonder who would Gag-manip these images?: Image {So that both girls can be gagged}

All manips are to be Tape Gag ones. OTM, OTN and Muzzles are optional as variants. What do y'all think? If not, I understand.
Strangerinthecorner

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

You've already double-posted the Precure request in the same thread and the overall request in two threads. Do you really expect people to do things for you for free when you're just spamming stuff everywhere? Realize that you're asking things of other PEOPLE who'd have to spend their time and efforts making this stuff. Again, PEOPLE, not magical art dispensers. If you want things done, learn how to do them yourself.

-S-
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Strangerinthecorner wrote:You've already double-posted the Precure request in the same thread and the overall request in two threads. Do you really expect people to do things for you for free when you're just spamming stuff everywhere? Realize that you're asking things of other PEOPLE who'd have to spend their time and efforts making this stuff. Again, PEOPLE, not magical art dispensers. If you want things done, learn how to do them yourself.

-S-
Right. And I am very, very sorry about about that.
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

Not my best one though.
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Hypercat-Z wrote:Image
Not my best one though.
What are you talking about? It looks fine to me.
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

I found another frame of that scene and I tried again:
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

JJAPrice26 I did a couple of your requests in the topic you made.

With that out of the way, I got three gag templates I did experiments on. Here are tests I did on the main Active Raid women.

I never imagined it, but it turns out you can aim for my clothing fetishes and still be unremarkably bland and boring. For some reason I think the manips turned out "fine" but not quite "top notch" what I am looking for, I swear the gags seem lopsided. Maybe I should try that gag template Iakithunderus used in his four sailor scouts picture.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Aquarionoid wrote:JJAPrice26 I did a couple of your requests in the topic you made.

With that out of the way, I got three gag templates I did experiments on. Here are tests I did on the main Active Raid women.

I never imagined it, but it turns out you can aim for my clothing fetishes and still be unremarkably bland and boring. For some reason I think the manips turned out "fine" but not quite "top notch" what I am looking for, I swear the gags seem lopsided. Maybe I should try that gag template Iakithunderus used in his four sailor scouts picture.
Nice
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

My first attempt at using an ofuda for a gag upon discovering "oh yeah, Pixlr has a text button!". The subject here is Rosario and Vampire succubus Kurumu (finding a portrait shot of her in a decent size took a while).

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Aquarionoid wrote:My first attempt at using an ofuda for a gag upon discovering "oh yeah, Pixlr has a text button!". The subject here is Rosario and Vampire succubus Kurumu (finding a portrait shot of her in a decent size took a while).

Looks good. Even a witch like Yukari or Magical Girls from Madoka Magica would love that sort of gag.
wf200301

Post by wf200301 »

Just try it.The tape gag come from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
There are many bondage scene without gag in Detective Conan,i think it's a good subject to do.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

^Do it! Just be sure to mark the episodes!

What the fuck did I just do? And I wasn't drinking so it must have been boredom.

I actually did it, I made a chart of various tape gags, and I used Hana from Captain Earth.
wf200301

Post by wf200301 »

Aquarionoid wrote:^Do it! Just be sure to mark the episodes!

What the fuck did I just do? And I wasn't drinking so it must have been boredom.

I actually did it, I made a chart of various tape gags, and I used Hana from Captain Earth.
In the anime Hana was been gagged so i think its good.
In Conan,ep892 has a DID scene,it's a great bondage only there is no gag.maybe you can have a try.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I have a manipulation request thread you can ask there as long as you bring pics. :)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7743

Now for something I did off the fly, Tsuakasa Taira from Devils' Line!

So that is what Lunamaria from Gundam SEED Destiny looks like without Char antenna hair.