NEW YEAR; NEW LOOK

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

NEW YEAR; NEW LOOK

Post by Suicide »

So our poor forum was severely out of date. I updated to the latest version of phpBB as well as updated the language packs and the database tables. Our theme was so out of date it wasn't even compatible with the new version of the forum so I opted to get a better theme. This one I find cleaner, easier on the eyes and it's also MOBILE RESPONSIVE! So you can use the forum on your phone with ease and not have to zoom in!

Let me know if anyone is having trouble. If styles look wonky then HARD REFRESH your browser. Clear cache. That should fix any problems you're having style-wise. Just keep an eye out for bugs and let me know!

PEACE
Yami

Re: NEW YEAR; NEW LOOK

Post by Yami »

I love the new work and finally you solve the problem with the comic scans. You see on the old board when someone post a comic the picture would be cut off so you don't see the full page. Now thanks to the update I can enjoy the scans at their full potential
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

That is a great new look :D
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

This change is lovely
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great work :)
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Hypercat-Z: Wrong Megatron, but that's fine. Like the new look though.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

liking it so far XD
scarface

Post by scarface »

I like the new version a lot. Thumbs up.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

The "remember me" option doesn't seem to actually remember me.

Before the board's facelift, my account maintains being signed in for a longer period of time.
But nowadays, I have to log in all over again every time I restart my computer.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I don't seem to be experiencing or able to replicate this at all. It keeps my cookies just fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Not a big fan of going "Works fine for me!" with no help to offer, but that's the case for informational purposes.(Using Firefox and I shut down my pc every night) :|
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Strangerinthecorner

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

Daikinbakuju wrote:The "remember me" option doesn't seem to actually remember me.

Before the board's facelift, my account maintains being signed in for a longer period of time.
But nowadays, I have to log in all over again every time I restart my computer.
I had this problem before the forum change and I think I've still got it now. Aside from that I haven't encountered any weirdness on WesCiv 2017 aside from what's expected of this kinda forum :P :green:

-S-
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Not a big fan of going "Works fine for me!" with no help to offer, but that's the case for informational purposes.(Using Firefox and I shut down my pc every night) :|
That was not my solution. I'm asking if anyone else is having the problem or if it is isolated. If I cannot replicate it I cannot fix it or offer anything other than "check your personal cookie settings." I am trying to gather information on the problem before I can offer any fixes as nothing on that spectrum has changed on the backend of the board. It should still be capturing cookies as normal.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I have changed the Cookie settings. Please clear your cookies and re-login Daikinbakuju. That may fix the problem now that a new cookie has been assigned. This is all that I can do for this. Perhaps try and check your browsers cookies settings if this doesn't work?