Should I make thread for Game Shows Girls in Peril ?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Should I make thread for Game Shows Girls in Peril ?

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all ,

I don't know if that will be appealing here , but there is a lot of gameshows that has competitions where there is some kind of Peril in it like :

- Fear Factor for example , Most of these Peril has the damsel being laying down on a glass-coffin-like things without moving and then they fill it with snakes , sometimes they get gagged by the snakes and the way snakes is moving makes an impression that the Snakes are coiling the damsel , Other Variations to this include filling the coffin with rats but I don't know if it will be interesting or not

- Two Japanese game shows called Dero and Tore had some interesting Peril games where the damsels gets eaten in a quicksand in the first and in the second gameshow there is the famous mummification game

- There is a lot of game shows around the world where if the female competitor gets the answer wrong , She gets dropped through a Trap Door , Examples for this are Russian Roulette and Who's Still Standing , I love this Kind of Peril although I know it isn't a popular one but does it look interesting to you ?

- There is a game show I saw called Incredible games which had a stage where the Female competitors gets shrunken , Does it also looks appealing ?
hollowalex

Re: Should I make thread for Game Shows Girls in Peril ?

Post by hollowalex »

Why not? Idea looks good. I don't see many these shows, but what I see looks very good(mostly scene I watching in danger-theatre, but this blog is closed)
JJAPrice26

Re: Should I make thread for Game Shows Girls in Peril ?

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Do Japanese Game Shows have distresses (or at least X-marked surgical masks)?