Question regarding of the disappearance of DID channels

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Akanehime127

Question regarding of the disappearance of DID channels

Post by Akanehime127 »

I think I have discovered the reason behind the disappearence of DID channels in youtube...

it has something to do with this Brenna Collins
http://sta.sh/21y0s6a5dplp?edit=1

Everytime he/she comment on a video, she always said something like "Daphne and penelope" and then the next couple of months the channel she commented on dissapears

also I remember Rey DID channel saying something about him/her making his old channel disappear also in one of his video...but I cant seem to find the video anymore sadly....

just who the heck is this Brenna Collins...?
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Question regarding of the disappearance of DID channels

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

I'm not sure, my guess is that she's a conservative posing as a fan & she's flagging all those videos. Welp, good thing I do a GID channel on dailymotion otherwise, I could be her next target.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well i had the same comments in the past on a few of my vids...just deleted the comments and nothing happened to my account or vids
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

ghostz wrote:well i had the same comments in the past on a few of my vids...just deleted the comments and nothing happened to my account or vids
Well not all of em dissapears....but like the way that if Brenna didnt get what he/she wanted, he/she will flag or report those channel
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Akanehime127 wrote:
ghostz wrote:well i had the same comments in the past on a few of my vids...just deleted the comments and nothing happened to my account or vids
Well not all of em dissapears....but like the way that if Brenna didnt get what he/she wanted, he/she will flag or report those channel
That is insane!
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

just remove the option for commenting :p
havent posted in years but my vids still stand
ArmedDragoon

Post by ArmedDragoon »

Brenna Collins is an annoying spammer that constantly asks for Daphne/Penelope scenes, compares the DID to Daphne/Penelope, and basically all of her comments are worthless. On her own channel, she posts handgag DID scenes (and only handgags).

She just seems like kind of an idiot and a harmless nuisance. I wouldn't credit DID channels disappearing to her, DID channels go down all the time whether it's for copyright or "sexually inappropriate themes", my old channel got nuked before Brenna Collin ever started commentating. It's likely just a coincidence.