TieUpGames.net Gone for Good?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

TieUpGames.net Gone for Good?

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Hey everyone!

I may have a bit of bad news.

The other day, I attempted to go on tieupgames.net to see if there were any new stories. Unfortunately, the site was offline and had "stepped out for a bit" as the message said.

Now, I wasn't too worried about this because it's happened before and it usually comes back online after a few days. However, I went on the site again a couple of days ago and the website appears to be gone with a GoDaddy advertisement that gives me the option to buy the domain!

I'm not sure whether people on this board know too much about the site but does anyone know what happened and if the website is going to come back? All the stories that were on the site are gone too with no way to access them, except maybe the Wayback Machine.
ChenChong91

Re: TieUpGames.net Gone for Good?

Post by ChenChong91 »

Is it the same website run by Canuck? I haven't got time to visit that forum anymore... So I am afraid I don't have all the details...
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.
AnonymousDIDLover

ChenChong91 wrote:Is it the same website run by Canuck? I haven't got time to visit that forum anymore... So I am afraid I don't have all the details...
I believe so.

The archive for the older stories is still online but the link to the new postings just goes to tieupgames.net which, is of course, down.
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

According to the new admin (someone by the name of Chad) for the relocated website, the old admin, Zanev, left for undisclosed reasons and all the more recent stories were lost. They're trying to get things back up and running but the new site is looking pretty meager.

Here's the link to the new site-
http://tieupgame.com/viewforum.php?f=8
AnonymousDIDLover

Thanks! Glad to know what's going on. :)