Beyblade Burst God Episode 21

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

sawxd

Beyblade Burst God Episode 21

Post by sawxd »

I never expect to have a scene here ... i discover this because my friend is a hard otaku and he knows me :rolls: and give me the data about this episode
Next Week

The episode will continue the next week so wait for more >:D
P.D : I maybe open a thread about shows with less expected damsel in distress this probably could be one of those
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Beyblade Burst God Episode 21

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

sawxd wrote:I never expect to have a scene here ... i discover this because my friend is a hard otaku and he knows me :rolls: and give me the data about this episode
Next Week

P.D : I maybe open a thread about shows with less expected damsel in distress this probably could be one of those
Considering how the Beyblade series is mostly a GID type of show (Both Beyblade Revolution & Beyblade Metal Fusion had scenes where a dude got a full treatment) this doesn't seem too unlikely. However, this is the 1st time I've seen a DID in Beyblade. You want unexpected? Try watching a slice of life anime or an anime geared towards toddlers!
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Holy shit, that's a great tie up too. Surprising to see a tie up like that in that series. Wish that would have happened to Hillary or Madoka.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
sawxd wrote:I never expect to have a scene here ... i discover this because my friend is a hard otaku and he knows me :rolls: and give me the data about this episode
Next Week

Considering how the Beyblade series is mostly a GID type of show (Both Beyblade Revolution & Beyblade Metal Fusion had scenes where a dude got a full treatment) this doesn't seem too unlikely. However, this is the 1st time I've seen a DID in Beyblade. You want unexpected? Try watching a slice of life anime or an anime geared towards toddlers!
ok buddy I don't wanna be rude but I know you try to avoid the DID thread in other parts of the forum but please respect the thread I create here is for share a DID scene I found not for GID opinion or how many animes I see , I really don't wanna to create discord elsewhere but I don't like the threads I create become distressed
Last edited by sawxd on August 22nd, 2017, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

Sorry, I do love this scene though.
TheVampirePrincess

sawxd wrote:
Next Week

ok buddy I don't wanna be rude but I know you try to avoid the DID thread in other parts of the forum but please respect the thread I create here is for share a DID scene I found not for GID opinion or how many animes I see , I really don't wanna to create discord elsewhere but I don't like the threads I create become distressed
Sorry, but I do like this scene. I'm not trying to avoid the thread. I love suspension scenes. Plus, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

TheVampirePrincess wrote: Considering how the Beyblade series is mostly a GID type of show (Both Beyblade Revolution & Beyblade Metal Fusion had scenes where a dude got a full treatment) this doesn't seem too unlikely. However, this is the 1st time I've seen a DID in Beyblade. You want unexpected? Try watching a slice of life anime or an anime geared towards toddlers!
what apport know about GID in my did thread stop please I accept the apologies me too I try to don't be rude
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

There was another DID scene where Hillary got kidnapped along another male character who i forgot the name of. But this one is far better than that scene and they cut out the part where the van opens up and you see the two tied up on the floor in the van in the international version.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Nephenthal wrote:There was another DID scene where Hillary got kidnapped along another male character who i forgot the name of. But this one is far better than that scene and they cut out the part where the van opens up and you see the two tied up on the floor in the van in the international version.
kind of like the international version of the zoids scene with leena completely cut out and to a lesser extent medabot where karin and erika are bound and gagged. they shortened and left a couple shots out :P

Absolutely love this beyblade find though, shes got her hair braided which is always a win for me XD
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Truthseeker wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:There was another DID scene where Hillary got kidnapped along another male character who i forgot the name of. But this one is far better than that scene and they cut out the part where the van opens up and you see the two tied up on the floor in the van in the international version.
kind of like the international version of the zoids scene with leena completely cut out and to a lesser extent medabot where karin and erika are bound and gagged. they shortened and left a couple shots out :P

Absolutely love this beyblade find though, shes got her hair braided which is always a win for me XD
Exactly, I hate it when they do that. I was super pissed when they did it the Leena scene. Fortunately the manga still had the scene and I like that one even better. Anyway, that's why I usually have to watch the Japanese version, because people in this country sometimes find the content too offensive.

Same here, I hope she gets another one with full treatment down the road. This has certainly open the door to that. Though this is the best scene I've seen in an anime like that. The last anime that was like this that had a DID scene in it was that blonde haired chick who gets lead into a trap by a villain and later tied to a cross. Forgot the name of that anime. But anyway, she's a cutie just like Madoka. Too bad this didn't happen to Madoka or Hillary. I would loved that. Unfortunately the peril is NOT real where it is just a prop, but this cutie the way she is tied up makes up for that.

My favorite suspension scene is still the one from Episode 35 Babel 2. There's oldies anime that had great suspension scenes like this too.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Nephenthal wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

Exactly, I hate it when they do that. I was super pissed when they did it the Leena scene. Fortunately the manga still had the scene and I like that one even better. Anyway, that's why I usually have to watch the Japanese version, because people in this country sometimes find the content too offensive.

Same here, I hope she gets another one with full treatment down the road. This has certainly open the door to that. Though this is the best scene I've seen in an anime like that. The last anime that was like this that had a DID scene in it was that blonde haired chick who gets lead into a trap by a villain and later tied to a cross. Forgot the name of that anime. But anyway, she's a cutie just like Madoka. Too bad this didn't happen to Madoka or Hillary. I would loved that. Unfortunately the peril is NOT real where it is just a prop, but this cutie the way she is tied up makes up for that.

My favorite suspension scene is still the one from Episode 35 Babel 2. There's oldies anime that had great suspension scenes like this too.
TIL beyblades had a manga and is still a thing XD I used to play it as kid. Do you have a link to the manga DID? I only remember the GID in one of the first episodes of the original season
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Cbloomfield96 wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:
Truthseeker wrote: kind of like the international version of the zoids scene with leena completely cut out and to a lesser extent medabot where karin and erika are bound and gagged. they shortened and left a couple shots out :P

TIL beyblades had a manga and is still a thing XD I used to play it as kid. Do you have a link to the manga DID? I only remember the GID in one of the first episodes of the original season
Talking about the Zoids manga that had Leena gagged in it. Wasn't talking about Beyblade, sorry. That's my fault for the misconception there. I should have been more thorough. I have a link to that manga if you want to see that gag scene of Leena.

The very first Beyblade, watch the Japanese version since it has the full DID scene, Hillary gets kidnapped. Can't remember exactly what episode. It was her and that kid was the computer that they call chief.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

sawxd wrote:
Next Week

I know what you mean. I added TheVampirePrincess to my ignore list. You like GID, we get it. Not everyone else does.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

Momoyoy wrote:
sawxd wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: Considering how the Beyblade series is mostly a GID type of show (Both Beyblade Revolution & Beyblade Metal Fusion had scenes where a dude got a full treatment) this doesn't seem too unlikely. However, this is the 1st time I've seen a DID in Beyblade. You want unexpected? Try watching a slice of life anime or an anime geared towards toddlers!
I know what you mean. I added TheVampirePrincess to my ignore list. You like GID, we get it. Not everyone else does.
It is not necessary to give more problem to the assumption for some reason the moderators will not do something perhaps not this breaking the rules when trying to change DID topics to GID topics or including comments that do not go to the DID forum subject when there is clearly one of GID topic but the moderators have their manners so let them be personal i don`wanna my topic get distorted let it go enjoy the great scene we had is really one of the best suspended scenes i never see and we have more the next chapter and this season is not over yet >:D
TheVampirePrincess

sawxd wrote:
what apport know about GID in my did thread stop please I accept the apologies me too I try to don't be rude
That's fine. I know you're not trying to be rude. Also I wasn't intending on turning this into a GID thread. I'm sorry if I was.