Scooby Doo DID review

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

somedude37

Re: Scooby Doo DID review

Post by somedude37 »

Good find on that "Beauty Contest Caper" scene! :) I also didn't know the muzzle gag one of Scooby-Dee or that grab/hand-gag of that girl in Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers. Always nice to have more Scooby scenes to add to my list. :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Then here is even a newer one, from the latest Scooby Doo special - "Haunted Holydays"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Thats the one mentioned with the evil snowman. Daphne and Velma on Ice.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

does anyone know of the actual clip ?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

A Pup Named Scooby Doo- S3 Ep3

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Scooby Doo Mystey Incorporated Season 2 Episode 16 is out and has the following capture scene

ImageImageImage

The rest of the eps should be out soon too :)
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

I'd like to bring up a scene from an unlikely place. In a Scooby Doo Coloring book there story about the Gang going on vacation on an airplane. The Planes Stewardess is bound and otm gagged by the villain.
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

I have see a double gagged gals in Scooby Doo Mistery Inc. episode 44, in the finale two girls are tape gagged in a coffin
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

I didn't know about that airplane scene, we have to find it now :). Also it seems that the scene you were talking about "cicisaur" is ep 18 from season 2, "Dance of the Undead", where the Hex girls are going to star again int the episodes - http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_of_the_Undead" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So it seems that whenever they are in town somebody gets kidnapped and ends up tied up and gagged. :) This is why I like Scooby Doo so much...
Do you have a cap of the scene or any idea where we can find the episode ?
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

[I'd like to bring up a scene from an unlikely place. In a Scooby Doo Coloring book there story about the Gang going on vacation on an airplane. The Planes Stewardess is bound and otm gagged by the villain.
Yeah disguiseartist1 previously mentioned this same coloring book scene earlier in the topic, but thanks for the double alert because if two of you saw it that means it definitely exists. I would love to see this scene too and would even consider buying the book to get it. The problem is that there are sooooooooooooooo many Scooby-Doo coloring books that have been released over the years, especially in the late 90's-2000's period. There are just a ton of them out there and I wouldn't know which one since I never saw this book myself. If there's any more information you could provide on it though that would be really helpful in narrowing down which coloring books it could be in. Would you be able to recognize the cover if you saw it again? Try searching ebay and Amazon.com for Scooby coloring books and see if you recognize it anywhere on those sites. If you think you found it, please link to the picture of the cover so we can see what it looks like.
I have see a double gagged gals in Scooby Doo Mistery Inc. episode 44, in the finale two girls are tape gagged in a coffin
Nice! Sounds like this might be two of the Hex girls who are tape gagged? And that makes yet another Scooby-Doo gag scene to add to the list! :)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

today ep 17 came out, so on next Wednesday we should see the tape gags
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

The girls gagged in this episode not are the Hex, are a journalist (kidnapped in the opening sequence) and a singer.
Putz alert in the middle of the episode.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

As i thought, some random people that were probably kidnapped by the "zombies" and they are shown at the end of the ep, this oe reminds me of that Mechanic Clown episode from What's New Scooby Doo. Anyway an extra gag scene is well received at any time.
daphnebound

Post by daphnebound »

Spoilers so don't read ahead if you like this god awful cartoon .........................................

In the new episode stand and deliver Daphne and several other various women through the episode are charmed by the dandy highwaymen, educated guess as the episode was in Spanish. Anyway after taking Daphne and we think the build up to a did scene, No all his does is sit all his captive's in a waiting room. Total bust no ropes, gag's anything i'm really starting to wish this show will dissapear and go back to the good ol day's of Daphne being useless and dangerprone oh well.
[img]tumblr_pbi48nanrh1tiw99xo2_1280[/img]
Miho

Post by Miho »

interested in the scene you mention, ghostz. and daphnebound, that does sound like a missed opportunity like what's so common today, but I do like that Daphne is more than just walking fanservice, not saying the missed opportunity wasn't bad or anything, just that I'd rather not see her go back to being useless, I'm guessing the characters will mostly stay as is in the coming years, which is fine with me, but I hope they still do some tie up scenes instead of these missed chances, although not in excessive amounts like Totally Spies where it happened in just about every single episode