Scooby Doo DID review

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Scooby Doo DID review

Post by ghostz »

Here is a review of all the DID scenes from the Scooby Doo brand, that start from comics and end with video games. It's common sense that our main DID heroine is Danger-prone Daphne Blake that you will see has a long history of DID situations as explained by her cousin Shannon Blake. But beside our main DID heroine many other DIDs got some treatments, even the full ones.

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You
Decoy for a Dognapper
A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
ImageImage
Which Witch is Which
Go Away Ghost Ship
Mystery Mask Mix-Up
ImageImageImage
Jeepers it's the Creeper
That's Snow Ghost
ImageImage
What the Hex is Going On

The New Scooby-Doo Movies
Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde
ImageImageImage
The Haunted Candy Factory
A Good Medium is Rare

The Scooby-Doo Show
A Frightened Hound Meets Demons Underground
ImageImage
The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw
ImageImage
A Menace in Venice
ImageImage

Dynomutt, Dog Wonder
The Wizard of Ooze

The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
Scooby the Barbarian
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Scooby of the Jungle
ImageImageImage

Scoobsie
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

The Scooby Coupe
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
A Halloween Hassle at Dracula's Castle
ImageImage
Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts - have to find the scene

The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
Scoobra Kadoobra
It's A Wonderful Scoob

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Wanted Cheddar Alive
The Computer Walks Among Us

What's New, Scooby-Doo
Big Scare in the Big Easy
ImageImage
High-Tech House of Horrors
New Mexico, Old Monster
ImageImage
E-Scream
Recepite for Disaster
Toy Scary Boo
A Terrifying Round With A Menacing Metallic Clown
Block-Long Hong Kong Horror
ImageImageImage

Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
Beware the Beast from Below
Revenge Of The Man Crab
ImageImage
In Fear Of The Phantom
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Legend of Alice May
ImageImageImage
The Siren's Song
The Wild Brood
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!

Zombie Island
The Witch's Ghost
The Monster of Mexico
The Loch Ness Monster
Pirates Ahoy!
The Samurai Sword
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Music of the Vampire
ImageImageImage
Big Top
ImageImage
Mask of the Blue Falcon
ImageImage
Goblin King
ImageImage
Where's My Mummy
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Deleted scenes
Scooby-Doo's 2002 unused opening

Live-action films
Scooby-Doo
Monsters Unleashed

Comics
The Swamp Witch
The Ghosts of Grimstone Castle
The Ghost of Redbeard
A Mad Mad Mad Mad Man
The Really Big Show
The Balloon Busters
Scooby-Doo in The Dragon's Eye Conclusion
The Perilous Pendulum
A Real Steal

Video games
Scooby-Doo Night of 100 Frights

And the ending touch is the DID history of the Blake family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YuRZ5B ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by ghostz on April 6th, 2013, 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
somedude37

Re: Scooby Doo DID review

Post by somedude37 »

Wow, that's quite an exhaustive collection of Scooby scenes you've put together here! I've seen almost all of these before, but still found a couple hand-gags I didn't know like that Velma one from Mystery Inc. and the Daphne one from Goblin King. Great finds on those and nice job putting together this list!

There are a few more minor scenes from The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show and/or The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries. I have all the episode of both those shows from a torrent and I've checked them both in full. There's nothing real great in either series and NO gags at all except for that one very nice hand-gag on Daphne in "Scoobsie." I know she has a few minor things happen to her though like OTS carries by villains that don't lead to anything, hands in stocks in one ep (I think), and pinned against a wall by a table in another if I remember right.

I know there's also one scene with another girl that was really a disappointment. Can't remember which of those two series it was in at the moment, but a black female baseball player is captured by a villain right in the beginning of the ep. Later on she's found by Scrappy and Daphne in a hidden room behind an air vent inside the stadium, with only her hands tied behind her, and no gag. This one could have been so much better. :(

Also, I just managed to get a torrent finally downloaded last week which has all the Scooby and Scrappy-Doo episodes. Collectively, these were all the new Scooby cartoons produced from 1979-1982, between the end of The Scooby-Doo Show and before The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show. The downside of the eps from this period is they don't all have Daphne (or Fred and Velma either, for that matter) in every episode. Only a small portion of the whole have them actually, and even when they're present they don't get involved in the action much. So that means its VERY unlikely that much of anything happens to Daphne in these eps. But there could be other scenes with other damsels. I haven't had time to check this series yet, and there's like 115 eps to it, so it may take awhile. I'll report here if I find anything good in it though! :)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well that female baseball player scene sounds interesting
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Speaking of Scooby Movies, did anyone see the Mystery Inc Cameo on Captain Planet? The episode is Teers In The Hood.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Well that female baseball player scene sounds interesting
Yeah, when I was checking it I remember thinking it finally seemed like a perfect set-up for a nice b&g scene. And then all we get is a tie-up and a very lame one at that. :( Still, it's kinda cute. :)
Last edited by somedude37 on January 31st, 2013, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

So this scene is in The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show or The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries ?
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

I remember half of daphne's distress scenes but didn't see two of them and didn't know about the comic scenes, sweet job finding them and I recall there was a velma DiD scene in scooby doo's Classic Creep Capers N64 where velma was tied up and gagged to a column.
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Fat chance of finding it, but there was a coloring book I remember from a long time ago that had a bound and gagged flight attendant, I believe.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Oh, this topic get more interesting by every post
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I recall there was a velma DiD scene in scooby doo's Classic Creep Capers N64 where velma was tied up and gagged to a column
Excellent alert! Never heard of this one and you can view it through this guys play through on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC7UsVjSAls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (8:00)

She doesn't look very gagged however. Still a good scene.
daphnebound

Post by daphnebound »

The new series of mystery inc is showing in new zealand now I believe. If the episode titles and description's on the scooby addict's forum are anything to go by then Daphne should be due some did action :)
[img]tumblr_pbi48nanrh1tiw99xo2_1280[/img]
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Yeah I know, I searched for it, but it's not out yet either in the USA or Europe.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

She doesn't look very gagged however. Still a good scene.[/quote]

Yeah nice scene, too bad that she didn't have a gag, but the usual missing glasses thing was nice.
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

ghostz wrote:She doesn't look very gagged however. Still a good scene.
Ok my bad, fuzzy memory, good scene though. :D
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

So this scene is in The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show or The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries ?
Had to consult an ep guide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All-Ne ... y-Doo_Show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) again, but I'm almost positive it's #9B "Scooby Pinch Hits" from the first season a.k.a. The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show.
Fat chance of finding it, but there was a coloring book I remember from a long time ago that had a bound and gagged flight attendant, I believe.
Whoa! What is this scene you're talking about!? This is from a Scooby coloring book? That sounds friggin' awesome man! :D Do you know what era the book was printed in? Are we talking 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's? Would you be able to recognize the cover of it if you saw a picture? I would really love to try and identify that book and maybe even buy a copy. Up until now the only Scooby coloring book I've seen with a b&g scene is that "Mystery Mask Mix-Up" one from the 90's. It sounds like you know what you're talking about though, so I'm very intrigued by this.

By the way guys, as for coloring books, here's an anti-alert for you: There's one from the 90's or 2000's maybe that recreates the "Which Witch is Which" episode. I believe the title is "Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Swamp," and I remember it has the zombie right on the front cover. I bought this one several years ago hoping to find some pages of b&g Daphne. Guess what? It skips over that part of the story entirely. >:( Not even a hint of the scene we know and love. :( So don't bother wasting your money on that one.