Grannies and old women

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Hypercat-Z

Re: Grannies and old women

Post by Hypercat-Z »

Suicide wrote:
THE TITLE!!! Your episode number leaded me to the wrong one. What's the point of printing the source if it's not correct??
Dude chill. Sometimes different countries run different numbers and titles might not be available on some sources, or may take some time to translate from different languages. Please ask nicely for this kinda thing.

I'm becoming very weary of people's attitudes on this board as of late. Everyone needs to CHILL OUT.
OK! Sorry! I got overfrustrated.
ghostz wrote:" A Tree Grows in Dunwyn"
Thanks a lot! Even thought it was more brief than expected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOuWRaR3hyI5m45s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There is another brief scene (in every sense, if you know what I mean ^_^) of her here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI6-9XFGr5Q&t=2m25s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Nice thread , i love MILFs and sometimes i love GILFs if they aren't totally unattractive , As for the definitions then for me MILFs are the one from middle 30's to late 50's while GILFs are the ones that are above 60's

I like the scene for the GILF at batman , she looked strong at first but as soon as the captors gags her she made some sexy muummmmffss and struggling and looked helpless then as soon as they left her with the bomb she suddenly began to look extremely helpless with some sexy moans , An excellent scene that I like

BTW , Is there any scene ever whether animation or live action that has the grandmother , the mother and the daughter are bound and gagged at once ?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

boundy22 wrote:Nice thread , i love MILFs and sometimes i love GILFs if they aren't totally unattractive , As for the definitions then for me MILFs are the one from middle 30's to late 50's while GILFs are the ones that are above 60's

I like the scene for the GILF at batman , she looked strong at first but as soon as the captors gags her she made some sexy muummmmffss and struggling and looked helpless then as soon as they left her with the bomb she suddenly began to look extremely helpless with some sexy moans , An excellent scene that I like

BTW , Is there any scene ever whether animation or live action that has the grandmother , the mother and the daughter are bound and gagged at once ?
what does GILF stand for?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Same as MILF but with grandmothers, just to keep the forum clean.
TheVampirePrincess

patrickxtrem wrote:Same as MILF but with grandmothers, just to keep the forum clean.
eww
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
patrickxtrem wrote:Same as MILF but with grandmothers, just to keep the forum clean.
eww
Although the normal case for most people about normal GILFs is eww but there is some great nice examples , Lynda Carter is considered a GILF but she is still a beauty and a Hottie , she is even still maintain her natural big breasts , those pics are from 2016 when she is 65 years old , sorry about the sizes as i am not on PC

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

LMAO this site is the last place anyone has the high ground to be passing judgement on someone else's fetishes.
TheVampirePrincess

disguiseartist1 wrote:LMAO this site is the last place anyone has the high ground to be passing judgement on someone else's fetishes.
I am terribly sorry you feel that way,
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Cool.
uhu

Post by uhu »

It reminds me, as a kid there was a french cartoon I used to Watch, "la famille glady", or glady family.
Story is about a family that travels through the world, and time, thanks to the grand mother owning two magical items : a Wind maker and a globe. She makes Wind on a point of the globe, suppose gives a time, and family gets teleported there in the appropriate outfit.
The grandma gets full treatment at some point (incapable to tell if the other family member have the same "luck", as I saw this like 20 years ago, only re-aired once in 1998. And was already too old for this, but I doubt as the main villains are quite harmless+dumb and usually en tied up themselvesin nearly every ep, and not the opposite way around), and it made it into the show opening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdHrSSA7TKc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scene is around 1m07
TheVampirePrincess

Nintama Rantaro episode 1-14 @18:48 & @20:13, I pointed out the GID scenes already in the GID section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRj3YfT ... wg&index=1