Grannies and old women

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Grannies and old women

Post by ghostz »

Well here it is. These are the DID scenes that I found that featured grannies and old women in anime and cartoon series, none in hentai ones (kinda figures :) )

Anime: Arabian Nights - Sinbad no Bouken_TV 27, BACCANO!_TV 6, Crying Freeman_OVA 2, Gintama_TV 55, Kaiketsu Zorro TV 12, Magic Kaito TV 11, Mahoujin Guru Guru_TV 34, Monster TV 71, Reporter Blues_TV 33

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Cartoon: 101 Dalmatians II Patch's London Adventure, Adventures of the Gummi Bears_TV 24 (2nd story), Batman - The Animated Series_TV 26, Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 2, Bionic Six_TV 5, Courage the Cowardly Dog 1 TV 10, Dick Tracy TV 44, Dick Tracy TV 97, Dick Tracy_TV 2(special series), Family Guy S11x13, Hey Arnold TV 10, Hoodwinked, Hoodwinked Too, Huckleberry Hound TV 21, Kangoo aux Jeux TV 14, Karate Kat TV 23, Las aventuras de la abuelita Prudencia TV 7, 16a, 16b, 34a, 34b, 37, 40, 50, Mighty Max TV 19, Patrol 03 TV 17, Sandokan 2 - The Tiger Roars Again TV 1, SOS Croco TV 10, Sylvester And Tweety Mysteries TV 16B, The Boondocks_TV 11, The Flintstones - Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby_TVSP, The Great Mouse Detective (Movie), The Magic Pearl (Movie), The New Adventures of Lucky Luke TV 10, The New Scooby-Doo Movies_TV 6, Three Bogatyrs and Shamahanskaya Tsartsa (Movie), Zeroman TV 6, Zorro TAS 1x19 The Hunter

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
disguiseartist1

Re: Grannies and old women

Post by disguiseartist1 »

The Boondocks and Bionic 5 scenes are two of my favorites. I'm a sucker of the bad "I can see you're tied up, your honor! I'll come back another time!" one-liner the villainess gives the mayor in Bionic.
Bondomunk

Post by Bondomunk »

Personally, I was never a fan of old women in distress, but I got to say there are some pretty good scenes here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Yep same here
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I'm not a fan of this at all but there is one old women DID I liked from Zoids. When I get home tomorrow I'll try and post caps unless someone beats me to it :p
scarface

Post by scarface »

Just like the term "milf" that we all know some people use the abbreviation "gilf". I guess it's self-explanatory. Some older woman acutally can be hot and so are some of these damsels right here. So thanks for posting. :D

By the way, in the cartoon series "Tom" (that oranged dinosaur) there is a female villain. She fits the term older woman and has some scenes. I don't have caps or videos of it, but she has been tied up a few times and she also has a full treatment.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well Miss Hatch is more in the middle age section, not the old, granny one.

Tom TV 26 / Power Team -The Greatest Heist of them All
ImageImage
scarface

Post by scarface »

Yeah she is not the typical granny and she is somewhere between a older woman or even younger grandma. Therefore it's hard to jugde in my opinion. Still she looks pretty sexy bound and especially gagged. I don't even know if she had maybe another gag scene because I never saw all episodes of season 2 online. (some where available on the german page myvideo.de, but they are gone somehow)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well I never checked season 2, so 26 eps are still out there :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Actually season 2 are only 13 episode.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Than it should be faster to check :D
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

There is even Monterey Jack's mom from Chip And Dale Rescue Rangers:
Episode: A Lean on the Property
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

What's the title of this episode?
THE TITLE!!! Your episode number leaded me to the wrong one. What's the point of pinting the source if it's not correct??
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

THE TITLE!!! Your episode number leaded me to the wrong one. What's the point of printing the source if it's not correct??
Dude chill. Sometimes different countries run different numbers and titles might not be available on some sources, or may take some time to translate from different languages. Please ask nicely for this kinda thing.

I'm becoming very weary of people's attitudes on this board as of late. Everyone needs to CHILL OUT.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

" A Tree Grows in Dunwyn"