Kochikame DiDs

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Kochikame DiDs

Post by Suicide »

Here is my complete list of Kochikame episodes. Now these are from the Spanish dub so the episode numbers could be off from the original Japanese airings and the torrent I found had a number of episodes missing. There was talk of a Reiko chloro kidnap scene but I did not find that in these eps. It is entirely possible that it is still out there. Anyway without any further adieu:

Menaced Damsels: This happens a lot in the series. Girls held by thugs or held at knife point. No bondage for these sadly

Episode 39 - Ai (or Maria) is menaced by some thugs in her first episode. Later Maria and Reiko are both menaced and held by the group
Download here

Episode 55 - Rika and her partner (couldn't find her name) get cornered by a huge gang and they plan some pretty horrible things given the visuals. But Ryotsu and his friend make the scene luckily, but the gang leader takes Rika hostate (yes at knife point).
Image Image
Download here

Episode 61 - A house wife is held hostage at knife point (again) by an escaping criminal. Ryotsu saves the day again
Download here

Episode 115 - Reiko is pissed at Ryostu for wearing sandals and not regulation footware. He then demonstrates the usefulness of his heavy sandals in an imagined scenario with a hostage. Later Reiko gets into trouble with some thugs and Ryostu saves the day with the sandal kicking scenario
Image Image
Download here

Episode 208 - Yet another knife wielding criminal with a female cutie hostage. They have to be experts at this by now
Download here

Episode 217 - Another knife another hostage. Jeez. Japan has a real knife problem...
Download here

Bondage scenes - Now onto the really good stuff. The tie ups and the full treatments!

Episode 118 - A group of bikers is harassing a family that owns a bike repair shop. Eventually they kidnap the daughter who is later saved by an elephant she knew as a kid. What? I dunno.
Download here

Episode 119 - Posted here earlier Rika and Ryotsu get in a bit of a sticky mess tied up in the trailer of a semi together
Image Image
Download here

Episode 188 - A group of middle aged and old people get tied up by some hijackers. Nothing great here but it's been noted
Download here

Episode 251 - A rifelman with a hostage is twarted by an invisible Ryotsu. And his penis. Literally his penis is the first thing to be visible. It's quite disturbing. Funny ending on this one.
ImageImage
Download here

Episode 288 - "Reiko" is kidnapped by some imposter businessman. Not sure why he wants "Reiko" at all but... well it's Reiko's body. But... it's a great tie up at least!
Download here

Special OVA 2 - Reiko and Maria are tied up in SWAT uniforms along with some other cops by a group of high class criminals who are kidnapping a business man in his giant tower. Ryostu uses a make shift wrecking ball for a ridiculous save!
Download here

Special OVA 3 - The final and easily best scene. Ryotsu teams up with NYPD cop Sandi to help a boy who witnessed a mafia murder. The boy is targeted throughout the movie and the villains succeed in the kidnapping along with Officer Sandi. They are tied and gagged in a warehouse to await a terrible fate, but they work together to escape. They even pull a Penny Gadget and magically tie themselves back up to avoid being found out at one point.
ImageImage
Download here

BONUS:
Here is the first available DiD from Kochikame from way back in the day Kochikame Movie 2 with a Hawaiian girl named Meena:
http://trifecta3.net/blog/videos/anime/kochikame-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again there could be more from this series in the very high 300's or so and the Spanish numbers are likely a little different from the original Japanese but this is what I have for now. Perhaps there are more to come!
Enjoy!
moryo

Re: Kochikame DiDs

Post by moryo »

Thank you so much man! :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great job finding all these scenes :)
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

Always luv the last one X3
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

YAY your so awesome Suicide :green:
your righ though they really need to put this up online somewhere along with the doraemon 2005 series. there are a lot of Shizuka scenes to find ;_;
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Wait...wasn't there that one scene you forgot Ghostz posted with the female cop got the treatment by the crossdresser crook?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

that's from Tobe Isami (Soar High Isami), but the graphics are very similar
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Suicide wrote:Episode 288 - "Reiko" is kidnapped by some imposter businessman. Not sure why he wants "Reiko" at all but... well it's Reiko's body. But... it's a great tie up at least!
Download here
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I can live with it if the body is physically female :p
Argento78

Post by Argento78 »

Great clips my friend! Thank for sharing :)
ZacwolfVII

Post by ZacwolfVII »

Is anyone else having problems playing these vids, I got the latest quick time, but it's not playing any other vids but the first one.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

ZacwolfVII wrote:Is anyone else having problems playing these vids, I got the latest quick time, but it's not playing any other vids but the first one.
nope same problem, says they're all corrupt
ZacwolfVII

Post by ZacwolfVII »

Damn it ok I upgraded my comp to 8.1 and everything figured I give these another try to watch and they all work but one, Episode 288 - "Reiko", dang it. does anyone now how I can fix this problem because the codec isn't supported by my system. any why we can change this to a different format.
dmg

Post by dmg »

The last scene with sandi doesn't work for me, it says the file is corrupted.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Sorry for bumping this up but I missed where people were having trouble downloading the scenes. So I posted them to a youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... KO4_5EXEwy

Enjoy