Ace Attorney episode 23

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Ace Attorney episode 23

Post by yetie »

IT HAS HAPPEND!!.
even if maya was not tied up in the game she is tied up and gagged in episode 23.
http://kissanime.to/Anime/Gyakuten-Saib ... ?id=130066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
it start at 11:42 til 11:53
even if it was short i think it is a good one.
Nephenthal

Re: Ace Attorney episode 23

Post by Nephenthal »

yetie wrote:IT HAS HAPPEND!!.
even if maya was not tied up in the game she is tied up and gagged in episode 23.
http://kissanime.to/Anime/Gyakuten-Saib ... ?id=130066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
it start at 11:42 til 11:53
even if it was short i think it is a good one.
My personal favorite being the twisted cleave gag. That is adorable. Looks like this scene might continue into Episode 24. Excellent find, yetie. Keep us posted on the next episode.
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

YES! This is a new favourite of mine too!

Really look forward to the next episode and see if it continues.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

ImageImage

edited clip http://www.mediafire.com/download/lq5rv ... +23%29.avi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well it should continue since she doesn't look like the type who can free herself :)
Last edited by ghostz on September 17th, 2016, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Wow, amazing! Thought it'd be her sitting in a basement the whole time.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
LuminousLunar

Post by LuminousLunar »

great scene ! >_<
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

About FUCKING time, eh?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

which game was this in, the 1st one or the latest one? I'm asking this because there's a scene with Edgeworth bound in a basement in one of the investigations games, & I'm hoping it is like this DID scene right here.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:which game was this in, the 1st one or the latest one? I'm asking this because there's a scene with Edgeworth bound in a basement in one of the investigations games, & I'm hoping it is like this DID scene right here.
This one is from the second in the series, Justice for all.

I doubt there will be any Edworth gid. As I recall he's only very briefly cuffed at one point and immidiately freed. I also doubt the anime is going to venture into to much spin off territory.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Inigo wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:which game was this in, the 1st one or the latest one? I'm asking this because there's a scene with Edgeworth bound in a basement in one of the investigations games, & I'm hoping it is like this DID scene right here.
This one is from the second in the series, Justice for all.

I doubt there will be any Edworth gid. As I recall he's only very briefly cuffed at one point and immidiately freed. I also doubt the anime is going to venture into to much spin off territory.
oh, well that sucks
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

BlackClarent79 wrote:YES! This is a new favourite of mine too!

Not sure if it's my favorite of all-time since I do still like the one that Octavia got in Tears to Tiara which is certainly more stylish than the Hentai-esque tie up she got in the manga, game and anime trailer feature. This scene has better lighting than Octavia's which is good since I can see the cloth better, but Octavia's had more angles and better shots. Maybe this one will have some extra shots in the next episode. Looking forward to it. Wish I would see more twisted cleave gags in anime since they don't appear as often and that also applies to Hentai anime. But still, one of my personal favorites, nonetheless.
lostonezero

Post by lostonezero »

A little off topic, but could be the right place where to post my recent Maya pic(s) (based on the lovely look she sports in the latest game, Spirit of Justice):
Image Image Image Image
Hope you like while we wait for next ep ^__^
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great :)
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Nephenthal wrote:

Not sure if it's my favorite of all-time since I do still like the one that Octavia got in Tears to Tiara which is certainly more stylish than the Hentai-esque tie up she got in the manga, game and anime trailer feature. This scene has better lighting than Octavia's which is good since I can see the cloth better, but Octavia's had more angles and better shots. Maybe this one will have some extra shots in the next episode. Looking forward to it. Wish I would see more twisted cleave gags in anime since they don't appear as often and that also applies to Hentai anime. But still, one of my personal favorites, nonetheless.
You wouldn't happen to have a link to a high quality version of the Tears to Tiara anime trailer, would you?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

BlackClarent79 wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to a high quality version of the Tears to Tiara anime trailer, would you?
Unfortunately I don't. You might ask ghostz if he has it then ask if he can upload it for you.