Steven Universe - "Are You My Dad?/I Am My Mom"

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

RySenkari

Steven Universe - "Are You My Dad?/I Am My Mom"

Post by RySenkari »

The upcoming episodes from next week's Stevenbomb got leaked and there's some GREAT full-treatment scenes in them of Steven's friends Connie and Sadie.

Essentially, these two Homeworld Gems, Aquamarine and Topaz show up. Topaz has the ability to absorb people into her body, and uses it to trap Connie and Sadie (along with Lars, Jamie the Mailman, and Onion, so it's technically a CiD scene and not a DiD scene). Connie, Sadie, and Lars are all trapped up to their mouths, gagging them (IIRC Jamie is trapped up to his mouth for a little bit but then gets re-trapped and his mouth is uncovered, while Onion's mouth is left free the whole time).

LOTS of nice mmphing from all the gagged captives, including Connie and Sadie.

There's also a fun little treat in "I Am My Mom" in which Amethyst attempts to free Connie by using her whip to get Connie out of Topaz, during this process Connie's hands are bound together, giving her a more realistic bound and gagged look and giving us a lot more great mmphing from Connie.

Here are some links to the episodes on Youtube. Since they're leaks, they'll probably be pulled soon, so watch while you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTxqNu-8oU (The relevant part of "Are You My Dad?" which includes Connie's capture)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn82L5mwZKE (The entire episode of "I Am My Mom" which features a ton of Connie and Sadie mmphing)

Some screencaps:

If the episodes get pulled from Youtube or you'd just like to watch legitimately to support the show (which you should regardless since it's an awesome show), the episodes come on Cartoon Network at 7:00 PM on Thursday, May 11 (they're showing both back to back as a half hour special).

It's ALSO available to watch on-demand from certain cable providers in the USA, or on the Cartoon Network app with a cable subscription, so you can watch it legit that way as well.