Chikkun Takkun Episode 14

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Chikkun Takkun Episode 14

Post by Nephenthal »

I finally got my hands on the all twenty-three episodes of Chikkun Takkun and also found Episode 14. Here are the clips from that anime DID scene.

More to come. There is at least one tie up scene of multiple girls in the anime toward the beginning of the series. Got to admit, that's a great tie up of her otm gagged with a white cloth. Looks like her ankles are tied together too? What do you guys think? Can't tell since there aren't any close ups of her ankles.
Last edited by Nephenthal on June 30th, 2017, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sawxd

Re: Chikkun Takkun Episode 14

Post by sawxd »

Are tied together clearly
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Can you upload a video clip?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

GASP. A long time coming with this one! If you need any help converting into vids let me know. Great find!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

1 less pending now :)...great work
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:Can you upload a video clip?
I suppose I could, but aren't you going to clip this, ghostz?
Suicide wrote:GASP. A long time coming with this one! If you need any help converting into vids let me know. Great find!
Thank you. I will keep that in mind so thank you. I usually wait awhile and I've had really good luck at them appearing after a several months have passed which is also the case with this one. I came across Moeru the same way, but I didn't have to download a torrent to get this unlike this one. I'm crossing my fingers that will be the case with Skyers 5 S2 episode 8, Akadou Suzunosuke Episode 3 and the unknown episode of Eagle Sam that we know is not Episode 23. We will see if I get lucky with finding those.

Have to admit, Suicide, even for how short the gag scene was for that heroine, that was a fantastic tie up job done on her. I wish I would see more classic ties like that one.
ghostz wrote:1 less pending now :)...great work
You going to clip this one by chance, ghostz? If not I'll try to get around to do it.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

The best gag scenes are almost always the shortest.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I went ahead and dl'd the series on Nyaa torrent! So here is the scene clipped.

Click to Download
scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks a lot. She is one of the cutest damsels I have seen in a long time.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Suicide wrote:I went ahead and dl'd the series on Nyaa torrent! So here is the scene clipped.

Click to Download
Thank you, Suicide. I don't have the best equipment to record with.

There's a few more DIDs aside from this one in the series.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I think the DID in episode 2 has more action.

The girls are all tied up individually and are wriggling about.
And they free themselves by struggling and biting into their ropes.

But there was this creepy scene where the villain ogles at the girl's crotches...
The things anime can get away with in the 80's...
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Suicide wrote:GASP. A long time coming with this one! If you need any help converting into vids let me know. Great find!
Thank you. I will keep that in mind so thank you. I usually wait awhile and I've had really good luck at them appearing after a several months have passed which is also the case with this one. I came across Moeru the same way, but I didn't have to download a torrent to get this unlike this one. I'm crossing my fingers that will be the case with Skyers 5 S2 episode 8, ......[/quote]

Managed to check so far 3 eps from Season 2 :D including ep 8...viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6167&p=37103#p37103
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:
Thank you. I will keep that in mind so thank you. I usually wait awhile and I've had really good luck at them appearing after a several months have passed which is also the case with this one. I came across Moeru the same way, but I didn't have to download a torrent to get this unlike this one. I'm crossing my fingers that will be the case with Skyers 5 S2 episode 8, ......
Managed to check so far 3 eps from Season 2 :D including ep 8...viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6167&p=37103#p37103[/quote]

Ah cool and congratulations on getting your hands on that scene. The hardest one to find will most likely be the Eagle Sam scene. The anime is so raw that you're going to have to pray they rerelease it on DVD or Blue-Ray disc if we have any chance of getting our hands on the other episodes. I haven't seen anyone post anthing from Akadou Suzunosuke either.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:I think the DID in episode 2 has more action.

The girls are all tied up individually and are wriggling about.
And they free themselves by struggling and biting into their ropes.

But there was this creepy scene where the villain ogles at the girl's crotches...
The things anime can get away with in the 80's...
Is that the scene where he has the slideshow of the girls wearing all kinds of clothing he thinks is sexy?

Episode 2 is adorable. I love the fact the girls are wearing hot pants. Girls in hot pants are awesome!