Cybot Robotchi (Robottino) Review

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Cybot Robotchi (Robottino) Review

Post by Nephenthal »

Also known as: Robby the Rascal

The one red haired girl is actually a brunette. Her name I found out is Tiffany. There is an English version of this anime, but I have no idea where to look for it. I doubt you want since I heard the American version is butchered, because of the fanservice that was in the original anime. The female COP who acts like Officer Jenny is Sally.

Episode 2:

Does she looked tied up to anyone? I cannot see the restraints if there are any and this is the only shot you get other than the bottom one of her in this situation.

Episode 7:

Episode 27:

Episode 28

Episode 33

Last edited by Nephenthal on August 1st, 2017, 2:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
SeanRulez54

Re: Robottino Review

Post by SeanRulez54 »

Are there videos of this on YouTube or Dailymotion?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

SeanRulez54 wrote:Are there videos of this on YouTube or Dailymotion?
Only some of the episodes are on YouTube and Dailymotion. Otherwise you'll have to download the torrent. I'll SEED if you need SEEDs. Only the episode 7 DID scene tied up and gagged is online. The other DID scenes you have to download the torrent to get.

Can be acquired here: http://www.tntvillage.scambioetico.org/?releaselist

Click on the green icon to download the torrent. It's right beside the magnet to the left hand side. Forgot to tell you to search for "Robottino" to find the anime.
Last edited by Nephenthal on August 2nd, 2017, 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Nephenthal wrote: Otherwise you'll have to download the torrent. I'll SEED if you need SEEDs.
Im gonna download and help with that
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Truthseeker wrote:
Nephenthal wrote: Otherwise you'll have to download the torrent. I'll SEED if you need SEEDs.
Im gonna download and help with that
Thanks, that helps a lot. Some of these need more SEEDs so that helps a lot. I'll leave my laptop on all day so you'll have no problem connecting to it so you can use me as a SEED.

This series is actually pretty good and it would be a shame if it went into obscurity like some of the other raw anime.
scarface

Re: Cybot Robotchi (Robottino) Review

Post by scarface »

The tie ups look really nice. Thanks for posting.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

scarface wrote:The tie ups look really nice. Thanks for posting.
Thank you. You have to admit Tiffany the brunette who got three ties ups makes for an absolutely adorable cutie for a damsel. I wish they would have shown more of her predicament in Episode 2, but that's all they showed. A pity she was never shown gagged. That Episode 2 scene had a lot of potential, but it ended up being a disappointment in the end. Still she's a cutie when she's tied up and in the hands of baddies. She is later shown untied and pushed into a room where Robby and the other robots are being held.

It's an interesting scene, her kidnapping because another group of people were trying to kidnap her and failed after an old lady saw what they were doing. The mafia looking guys trick her into going with them with the whole intention of kidnapping her. Rare to see a scene where two parties want to kidnap the same girl and one of them fails while the other succeeds. Also, she was used as a ransom to force Robby into a trap where he was captured. She was basically bait to capture Robby with and they succeeded in doing that. Then she is used as a hostage to get Sally the COP to backoff after she blew out their windshield then pointed a gun at them where they revealed inside one of their hatches their hostage Tiffany who is the brunette. She is the main heroine in the story. There are other DID scenes with her in them, but none of them were tie ups. Sally the COP acts a lot like Officer Jenny. I wonder if that's where the creators got the idea for Officer Jenny. Sally also rides a motorcycle LOL.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

If you have an Amazon account, you can watch Episode 2 Japanese version for free: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B5%E3%8 ... B00FIZ8NO2

I don't have an Amazon account nor can I read Japanese. I was wondering if anyone could check the Japanese version and see if there's any difference between the international version and the Japanese version of Episode 2. It should be the same Episode 2 the DID scene is in.

Bah, still cannot watch the Japanese version of Episode 2 even after I made an Amazon account. Dammit. It says it is free. Maybe that only applies for people in Japan.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

I want to apologize for me being offline. My computer got the BSOD while I was asleep and I didn't notice it until I woke up. It's back up now and Vuze is running again. Sorry again for the inconvenience.