Beyblade Burst God Episode 21

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Re: Beyblade Burst God Episode 21

Post by Nephenthal »

She was actually making points there. There was only one DID scene with a tie up until this one surfaced. The one with Hillary also had a GID, the one they call chief. But The Vampire Princess, you are incorrect this is the first in Beyblade. Hillary got a tie up scene along with the one they call chief inside the back of a van when they were trying to steal his computer. Most of the scene is missing from the international version. Only in the European and Japanese versions can you see the full scene. I was just disappointed she didn't get a gag. That would have been a great sequence for a gag. And when you see them again they aren't tied up anymore which killed the hype the scene had. Other disappointments is I thought Madoka would get a tie up when she got kidnapped, but she did not and Runo who got kidnapped by Vector should have gotten one. I also thought she would get one when she was knocked unconscious, but it never happened.

Let's just enjoy the fact this is a great scene that is almost as good if not a little better than the double DID suspension scene from Cardfight Vanguard. There's no need to fight guys and she was actually making points. I know I should mind my own business, but I cannot stand it when people are fighting. Especially when we enjoy what we love. I'm not a fan of GID, but I sometimes if I remember correctly to tell Vampire about it. I posted a GID in distress in my thread with Robottino, just for Vampire. I respect the fact everyone has different tastes. To each their own.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

And again we can someone can tell me how to restart the topic really has been distorted by the discussion of my first comment which I wanted to avoid, I had already agreed before and we continue with this looking for victims and villains please help seriously I do not want Cause longer discussions I thought it was going to be shorter we can restart the topic In the first place did not want to cause deviations of the subject now completely distorted .... really this may be the last comment of this
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

sawxd wrote:And again we can someone can tell me how to restart the topic really has been distorted by the discussion of my first comment which I wanted to avoid, I had already agreed before and we continue with this looking for victims and villains please help seriously I do not want Cause longer discussions I thought it was going to be shorter we can restart the topic In the first place did not want to cause deviations of the subject now completely distorted .... really this may be the last comment of this
Yeah, I understand but I was giving my two cents. Sorry it caused confusion if it did. I just wanted to point that out. I guess everything is good so that's great. Looking forward to the continuation of the scene.
mrp

Post by mrp »

find the scene bayblade v force ep 4 https://youtu.be/D0JC9WJOokA?t=3m24s
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

I can't see it because YouTube blocked it in my country. Could someone who can see it please screencap or clip it for those who can't view it, please?
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

same here
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
sawxd wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: Considering how the Beyblade series is mostly a GID type of show (Both Beyblade Revolution & Beyblade Metal Fusion had scenes where a dude got a full treatment) this doesn't seem too unlikely. However, this is the 1st time I've seen a DID in Beyblade. You want unexpected? Try watching a slice of life anime or an anime geared towards toddlers!
what apport know about GID in my did thread stop please I accept the apologies me too I try to don't be rude
That's fine. I know you're not trying to be rude. Also I wasn't intending on turning this into a GID thread. I'm sorry if I was.
Not to be rude or start an argument here especially since I'm mainly a lurker on this forum but the majority of times I see a post from you in a DID forum is complaining about how it's not GID. Its gotten to the point where I can read the comment and straight away be like 'oh I know who wrote that comment' if you're into GID then that's fine but not every DID post needs to turn into a complaint thread about the lack of GID.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Nephenthal wrote:
Cbloomfield96 wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:
Exactly, I hate it when they do that. I was super pissed when they did it the Leena scene. Fortunately the manga still had the scene and I like that one even better. Anyway, that's why I usually have to watch the Japanese version, because people in this country sometimes find the content too offensive.

Same here, I hope she gets another one with full treatment down the road. This has certainly open the door to that. Though this is the best scene I've seen in an anime like that. The last anime that was like this that had a DID scene in it was that blonde haired chick who gets lead into a trap by a villain and later tied to a cross. Forgot the name of that anime. But anyway, she's a cutie just like Madoka. Too bad this didn't happen to Madoka or Hillary. I would loved that. Unfortunately the peril is NOT real where it is just a prop, but this cutie the way she is tied up makes up for that.

My favorite suspension scene is still the one from Episode 35 Babel 2. There's oldies anime that had great suspension scenes like this too.
TIL beyblades had a manga and is still a thing XD I used to play it as kid. Do you have a link to the manga DID? I only remember the GID in one of the first episodes of the original season
Talking about the Zoids manga that had Leena gagged in it. Wasn't talking about Beyblade, sorry. That's my fault for the misconception there. I should have been more thorough. I have a link to that manga if you want to see that gag scene of Leena.

The very first Beyblade, watch the Japanese version since it has the full DID scene, Hillary gets kidnapped. Can't remember exactly what episode. It was her and that kid was the computer that they call chief.

Ah ok my bad :oops: Just watched the clip with Hillary and I remember it as a kid haha! I remember the GID scene where the nerd character gets kidnapped by a gang and tyson has to develop a new technique to win and free him. That's one of the, if not the, first episode. Could I get a link to manga scene please?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Cbloomfield96 wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:
Cbloomfield96 wrote:
TIL beyblades had a manga and is still a thing XD I used to play it as kid. Do you have a link to the manga DID? I only remember the GID in one of the first episodes of the original season
Talking about the Zoids manga that had Leena gagged in it. Wasn't talking about Beyblade, sorry. That's my fault for the misconception there. I should have been more thorough. I have a link to that manga if you want to see that gag scene of Leena.

The very first Beyblade, watch the Japanese version since it has the full DID scene, Hillary gets kidnapped. Can't remember exactly what episode. It was her and that kid was the computer that they call chief.

Ah ok my bad :oops: Just watched the clip with Hillary and I remember it as a kid haha! I remember the GID scene where the nerd character gets kidnapped by a gang and tyson has to develop a new technique to win and free him. That's one of the, if not the, first episode. Could I get a link to manga scene please?
Unfortunately I don't have one. I can post the caps if I can find the scene on my computer later on if you want. I believe I also have that particular episode and it's the subbed one. If I find it, I'll upload it so everyone else can see the scene and hear for themselves if that's what they want.

Nope, it's not Episode 1. Kidnapping scene occurs near the end of Episode 3 where they pull both Hillary and that one kid into the van. Then it continues in Episode 4 where Tyson is chasing down their kidnappers.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Nephenthal wrote:
Cbloomfield96 wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have one. I can post the caps if I can find the scene on my computer later on if you want. I believe I also have that particular episode and it's the subbed one. If I find it, I'll upload it so everyone else can see the scene and hear for themselves if that's what they want.

Nope, it's not Episode 1. Kidnapping scene occurs near the end of Episode 3 where they pull both Hillary and that one kid into the van. Then it continues in Episode 4 where Tyson is chasing down their kidnappers.

I think we're talking about a different scene. The scene I'm talking about is where just the nerdy kid is captured and tyson has to make that special launcher and do the weird run up 'let it rip' shout in order the beat the baddie. Just checked the wiki and its episode two of the 2000 beyblades show
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Yup, we are. The scene I'm talking is in Beyblade V-Force Episode 4 after Episode 3 where Hillary and Kenny get kidnapped, because some goons were trying to steal Kenny's computer.

If you're talking about the Zoids manga here's the link to the Leena tapegag scene: http://www.theironbible.com/ZoidsManga/ ... /Part1.php

I like that one better than the anime, because she's wearing her tight Zoids outfit.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Cbloomfield96 wrote:Not to be rude or start an argument here especially since I'm mainly a lurker on this forum but the majority of times I see a post from you in a DID forum is complaining about how it's not GID. Its gotten to the point where I can read the comment and straight away be like 'oh I know who wrote that comment' if you're into GID then that's fine but not every DID post needs to turn into a complaint thread about the lack of GID.
The situation had already been resolved so please dont drag dirt back up. If you truly feel bothered PM the individual instead.
Nephenthal wrote:Yup, we are. The scene I'm talking is in Beyblade V-Force Episode 4 after Episode 3 where Hillary and Kenny get kidnapped, because some goons were trying to steal Kenny's computer.

If you're talking about the Zoids manga here's the link to the Leena tapegag scene: http://www.theironbible.com/ZoidsManga/ ... /Part1.php

I like that one better than the anime, because she's wearing her tight Zoids outfit.
I love both scenes but favor the anime just because of how much she struggles and wiggles, :D BUT i would have preferred her in her normal outfit like the manga scene had. Much cuter than the towel ;) :D
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Truthseeker wrote:
Cbloomfield96 wrote:Not to be rude or start an argument here especially since I'm mainly a lurker on this forum but the majority of times I see a post from you in a DID forum is complaining about how it's not GID. Its gotten to the point where I can read the comment and straight away be like 'oh I know who wrote that comment' if you're into GID then that's fine but not every DID post needs to turn into a complaint thread about the lack of GID.
The situation had already been resolved so please dont drag dirt back up. If you truly feel bothered PM the individual instead.
Nephenthal wrote:Yup, we are. The scene I'm talking is in Beyblade V-Force Episode 4 after Episode 3 where Hillary and Kenny get kidnapped, because some goons were trying to steal Kenny's computer.

I love both scenes but favor the anime just because of how much she struggles and wiggles, :D BUT i would have preferred her in her normal outfit like the manga scene had. Much cuter than the towel ;) :D
I love that Zoids outfit she wears. She looks so cute in it. Well, her struggling and mmphing in the anime I did like. She's one of the view strong women who gets a gag scene. I absolutely love it when strong women get gag scenes since they have the highest probability of getting gagged. Especially ones who don't know how not to keep their mouths shut. Another good example of that was the one girl from Crystal Blaze which had a double DID, but the mouthy one got a tape gag. Just disappointed that Hillary not got a gag when she has a really big mouth. She was so cute when she got her first and only legitimate DID scene.

I apologize for not knowing the Zoids Manga section to this site won't allow third party hosting unless you go through the main site so I'll make this post to fix that. Again, people I know this is off-topic for this discussion, but I apologize for this inconvenience and I want to fix it so people can get access to the manga with the DID scene.

Apparently you have to click from here the Manga tab toward the left hand side: http://www.theironbible.com/ and then click on New Century manga. It's on Chapter 1 so it shouldn't be hard for you to find. I'll fix this also in that thread.