RWBY Blake DID(SPIDER FAUNUS CONFIRMED)

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

RWBY Blake DID(SPIDER FAUNUS CONFIRMED)

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

WOW!!!

We've got two RWBY DID's in a single volume! I wasn't expecting that! And this one is involving Blake, my favourite of the main characters!

That's the good news anyway. The bad news is that there's no gag again and there doesn't seem to be much potential for any other DID in the volume.

Basically, Ilia, one of Blake's old White Fang friends has been tasked with capturing Blake to bring her to Adam and assassinating her family. She gets Blake alone, and with the help of three other faunus(one of which is a spider faunus, FUCK YEAH!!!), subdues her in spider web. Unfortunately, Sun saves her ass a few minutes later.

Anyway, here's some screenshots:

Episode is Volume 5 Episode 8: Alone Together
ghostz

Re: RWBY Blake DID(SPIDER FAUNUS CONFIRMED)

Post by ghostz »

really nice...gag will come eventually
AnonymousDIDLover

ghostz wrote:really nice...gag will come eventually
One day...

We can dream.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Didn't need to spoil the whole thing in the title :P
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Yeah, I didn't think she would get captured so easily, but judging by how Sun was reading Blake's emotions easily I knew he was going to be her shining knight in armor. In time it will produce even better DID so we just have to give it time. We know that Blake and Ruby are high possibilities for more DID scenes.

Sun reminds me of Kilik from Soul Calibur. How Kilik would always come to save Xianghua's ass when she was in trouble.
AnonymousDIDLover

Nephenthal wrote:Yeah, I didn't think she would get captured so easily, but judging by how Sun was reading Blake's emotions easily I knew he was going to be her shining knight in armor. In time it will produce even better DID so we just have to give it time. We know that Blake and Ruby are high possibilities for more DID scenes.

Sun reminds me of Kilik from Soul Calibur. How Kilik would always come to save Xianghua's ass when she was in trouble.
I didn't fully explain the scene. Blake actually planned in advance for Sun to ambush them and save her as she didn't fully trust Ilia yet but wanted to find out what they were planning.

Anyway, yeah, I'm hopeful this won't be the end of RWBY DID! No DID whatsoever(unless you count that no bonds Ruby scene in Volume 2) for four volumes and now we suddenly get 2 scenes in a single volume! There is definitely more potential!