90's cartoon damsels

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

SeanRulez54

90's cartoon damsels

Post by SeanRulez54 »

Here is Topic about DID scenes involving gals from the 90's all tied up or otherwise. Kinda gives you a nostalgic feel

One in particular I can think of was the Talespin Episode Time Bandit where Rebecca was sent to the firing squad with her hands tied behind her back (but no blindfold) and lead on a leash. It begins at 16:58 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqXiXDrkYo

If there are scenes involving girls from the 90's that feature them being tied up, feel free to post them.
patrickxtrem

Re: 90's cartoon damsels

Post by patrickxtrem »

The final season of Gummi Bears where Princess Calla and Princess Marie are tied side to side in "May The Best Princess Win."
smbss

Post by smbss »

It's a shame she didn't get one, I know Baloo got one.
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

There was a scene where Rebecca was tied up to a board and hung over an open fire pit
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
smbss

Post by smbss »

Yup, I posted it in the Blindfold topic
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

smbss wrote:Yup, I posted it in the Blindfold topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9o40tHaAxY
You did and the scene I'm referring to starts at 17:25 and again at 18:50
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Great topic. Especially tie up scenes are often overlooked when there is no gag involved. Unfortunately I don't remember anything in particular myself right now.
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

This pretty much happens to April O’Neil in every other TMNT 1987–1993 era ep...among other things that happened to her, though that’s kinda beyond the purview of this forum.
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

Here's a forgotten gem, Bonkers, Disney's cop show/Roger Rabbit mash-up from 1993. Action starts at 3:20 mark-

youtu.be/9mvXwhheEKw
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

And here's another! "The Big Bad Bug Syndrome" episode from the Men in Black cartoon series. Aired October 24, 1998. Really nice cocoon for L. :) Scene starts at 5:30 with a couple more scenes at 9:35 and 11:45-

youtu.be/nS9mo4gRN0M
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

patrickxtrem wrote:The final season of Gummi Bears where Princess Calla and Princess Marie are tied side to side in "May The Best Princess Win."
One of my favorites. Sadly every torrent or download of the episode was always the wrong episode >:(
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I know there was a Captain Planet episode where Linka got tied up and gagged by Hoggish Greedly's nephew. Forgot the episode.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

SeanRulez54 wrote:I know there was a Captain Planet episode where Linka got tied up and gagged by Hoggish Greedly's nephew. Forgot the episode.
Smog Hog.