Confinement Episode 5 Trailer(DID + GID)

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

Confinement Episode 5 Trailer(DID + GID)

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Hey everyone!

So recently, I've got into this cool little animated webseries called "Confinement". It's based loosely off the SCP wiki and the various SCP's that have been created on the site. If you don't know what SCP is, it stands for SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT. and it's a fictional organisation that searches for and contains anomalous/paranormal objects and entities. People can write their own SCP's on the site, similar to a creepypasta.

Anyway, the creator, Lord Bung recently released a trailer for the fifth episode in the series! It shows a bunch of humanoid SCP's rebelling against the foundation, and as you might have guessed, this leads to a DID scene! Three researchers(and possibly a fourth?) are tied against a pole and OTM gagged with some red cloths. There are two women, a man, and what looks to be a fourth person of unknown gender behind the pole. We'll probably get a much more extensive scene when the episode is released so I'll update this post then.

DID/GID is at 1:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JApOnppva1U

I highly recommend you check out the series. It's pretty funny and well-written, especially for a web series, though you might not understand much if you haven't heard of SCP.