Lupin the 3rd: A Woman Named Fujiko

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

Lupin the 3rd: A Woman Named Fujiko

Post by ARNie »

A new Lupin series has started in japan, the last series was 27 years ago. This new series focuses on Fujiko's, and basically shows her doing her own personal heists along while Lupin and the rest of the male characters making guest appearances.

Fujiko is shown using more seductive charms...along with not wearing much clothing, or being completely nude.

Anyway, the second episode which just aired in Japan appears to have a scene of Fujiko with her hands restrained in front of her while appearing to be interrogated by a female character.

And, Fujiko's completely nude.

Here's a link to the Japanese site that has lots of preview pics of Episode 2. A good portion of the images are NSFW so make sure the coast is clear before you take a peek.
http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4166491.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bill K.

Re: Lupin the 3rd: A Woman Named Fujiko

Post by Bill K. »

A Fujiko spinoff series. One of my lifelong prayers has been answered. And I love how the character designs and overall design of the animation mimics Monkey Punch's art style. Nice touch.

Of course nudity and Fujiko are sort of like what mornings are to sunrises in the East. My favorite Lupin episode of all time had Fujiko naked for about a third of the episode and taking out a plane full of thugs wearing nothing below the waist but a tablecloth for the last third. So it's almost a part of the pattern.

I suppose it's an incredible longshot that we'll ever see this in the US in any form.
Catwoman: Think you can handle me?
Batman: I've got handcuffs.
Catwoman: Ooh.
NateX

Post by NateX »

Surely I am dreaming.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

A Fujiko spinoff series. One of my lifelong prayers has been answered.
Ditto!
Surely I am dreaming.
Double ditto!

Hopefully this will produce some more gag scenes for lovely Fuji-cakes! :D
Mog

Post by Mog »

Episode 6 of the series has another scene... Fujiko has been tricked by a guy cross-dressing as a schoolgirl, and ends unconcious, naked, and tied to the bed. Scene definitely NSFW.

http://www.nwanime.com/lupin-the-third- ... d21b919b9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Scene starts at 10:40
Commissions are OPEN! Clock below for more details:

http://otherkin-studios.deviantart.com/ ... -476901613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

ep 7 has two tie-ep with her> one strapped and one hands behind
ImageImage
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

ep 9
ARNie

Post by ARNie »

Last episode of the series.

However it focuses on a flashback sequence and with a young Fujiko, along with a few other young damsels.
http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4230594.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bill K.

Post by Bill K. »

The first 13 episodes of this series are currently available on Hulu, if anybody is looking for a place to view it. Since it's rated mature, you'll have to register.

Saw the first episode. The plot was immaterial. It was such a joy watching Fujiko and Lupin in a battle of wits and tricks. Hopefully the rest of the series will be this good.
Catwoman: Think you can handle me?
Batman: I've got handcuffs.
Catwoman: Ooh.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Is this series really over already? Will there be no 2nd season or anything? Such a shame it would be if our lovely Fujiko doesn't get at least 1 more gag out of this. ;_; It's sacrilege I tell you! Sacrilege!!! >:(