Comic and Manga alert: Endtown and AiON

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Comic and Manga alert: Endtown and AiON

Post by Yami »

Here are a couple of alerts.

Endtown: Ballad of Holly & Wally Part 1 from the creator of the Endtown comics http://www.gocomics.com/endtown/ comes a volume of his old classic comics where the world faced another apoloapyes and humanity is divided by mutants, animal people, and humans living underground from some government agency bent on hunting them down. In this volume an Alligator woman named Aillie is captured by some agents with her pig friend both of them has their arms tied behind their backs; and because she's an alligator they wrapped her mouth shut with tape.

AiON Vol 1: In this manga where a boy who inheriteted his late parents fortunes gets involve with a strange girl who has magical powers that detects demonic parasites that lives near oceans and now goes out to purify them by having her strange shadow creature swallow the infected people and spitting them out. In this the boys gaurdians his Uncle and Aunt are infected by the parasites and because of the parasites influances they plot on killing him to inheritect his money. Their young daughter however overhears them and the aunt and uncle had her bound and gagged and locked up in the basement. There is about five pages of this before the boys mouse-size dog came to her rescue.
BlackClarent79

Re: Comic and Manga alert: Endtown and AiON

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Any screenshots?
Yami

Re: Comic and Manga alert: Endtown and AiON

Post by Yami »

If I could figure how to do that from my kindle I would not posted up this alert.