Bat-Pat & School of Pirates

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Nandah

Bat-Pat & School of Pirates

Post by Nandah »

Ladies and kidnappers, Geronimo Stilton has quite a hard competition! Taking a look at the children's section in my bookshop, I've noticed that there's quite a brilliant school coming from Italy. Nice writting, lovely art, catching characters... and the good news for us: good DiD stuff! I think we've spoken already about Geronimo Stilton's books and cartoon, and his great spin-off Thea Sisters (recently entitled by Suicide as "DiD Queens"), but there's at least two new series we should keep an eye on! Name's Bat-Pat and School of Pirates.

Bat-Pat it's kinda like "Pepsi" for Geronimo Stilton, except for he doesn't live in a bat-world, but the action takes place in the human world. He has a good human friend, and they both get usually involved into mysteries and adventures of any kind. I didn't pay too much attention to that one, but kept my eye on the spin-off, another girl team made by three bat cuties. I specially loved the design for their human friend Sam, one of the best I've ever seen for young female main characters. Not sure about the English title, but I think it's something like "Team Beta", LOZ probably would know more about it. There's no DiD stuff so far, but this really looks like it'll pay off soon or later!

School of Pirates (again, not sure if that's the English title), however, has at least two confirmed DiD scenes! Well, actually CiD. The main characters are a troupe of young wannabe pirate apprentices, trying to learn from the best. There's one girl on the team, Ondina, who seems to have the special gift of understand and speak with the fishes. Both scenes, one on the cover of book 7 or 8 ("Abboard!", I think it is), and the other inside the latest book so far (cannot remember about the title, sorry) shows the whole crew captured by rival pirates, all tied up together in lots of ropes. Surely this won't be the last scene we'll have from this series as well, so keep your eyes open on this one!

That's it, Nandah out! :D
scarface

Re: Bat-Pat & School of Pirates

Post by scarface »

Thanks for the info. Looked up some pictures of Bat Pat and my first thought was LOZ Wind Waker. Anyone else feels a reference? Anyway look promising.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

These all sound very promising. We should definitely stay attuned to these... :rolls:
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

checked School of Pirates cartoon series, but nothing in particular to mention
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Any update on Bat Pat or is it a dud?

I managed to find the first two episodes on YouTube and no DID on those.
yetie

Post by yetie »

I have already checkted bat pat cartoon and it got nothing
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

yetie wrote:I have already checkted bat pat cartoon and it got nothing
Damn : /