7th Carnaby street

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: 7th Carnaby street

Post by scarface »

My biggest dream would be that suicide has found it and keeps it for the next trifecta update. :P
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well I have a good news and a bad one...the good one is that at least 1 gag scene of the main heroine was confirmed the bad one is that the show is still very rare to get a hold of, but now at least we know what we can expect from it :)

scarface

Post by scarface »

Omg lets cross fingers, that it will somehow be available. Back in the old torrent and megaupload days there were more sources to find rare material that will probably be hidden forever. :-(
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This has been one of the most elusive ones ever. I remember someone telling me there was a full treatment in this series but they had actually watched it on TV as a kid. Hopefully this will be found somewhere out there. I'm gonna try and do my own tracking as well.
scarface

Post by scarface »

And there is even potential for more. People rarely watched all episodes or remember everything. This is a goldmine. I'm telling ya, we just have to know where to dig.
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

I just emailed the company holding rights to the series, info@motionpic.com. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them. Fingers crossed.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

laura silverman wrote:I just emailed the company holding rights to the series, info@motionpic.com. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them. Fingers crossed.
LOL I did the same thing.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Any luck on this one :) ?
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

ghostz wrote:Any luck on this one :) ?
Nope. Those jerks never responded to my email. I think they're probably out of business. Sorry, ghostz. :(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks for letting me know; it will pop up someday
scarface

Post by scarface »

Damn, but this is sadly not a surprise. I really doubt that we will ever find this one completely. The last chance would be an official youtube account or something. Something tells me that this cartoon has at least one amazing scene.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

scarface wrote:Damn, but this is sadly not a surprise. I really doubt that we will ever find this one completely. The last chance would be an official youtube account or something. Something tells me that this cartoon has at least one amazing scene.
You could always check and see if the Chinese might have it on their anime sites. I see all kinds of old foreign non-Asian cartoons on the Chinese sites all the time.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

just checking if this surfaced anywhere ?
scarface

Post by scarface »

ghostz wrote: June 26th, 2021, 3:34 pm just checking if this surfaced anywhere ?
Unfortunately not I suppose... When I saw a new post of you in the main forum, I got my hopes up to be honest. :D I guess this one is forever burried in the sand, like a long gone civilization, you know that existed, but only fragments are visible.
All we can still do is checking youtube and so on if someone is uploading it out of nowhere.