The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by scarface »

Oh that's unfortunate I really hoped for at least one good scene. Thanks for pointing this out.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

Update in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: episode 115 shows Yuzu Hiragi getting captured. No bondage, though (not visible anyway).

TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Kattobingu wrote:Update in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: episode 115 shows Yuzu Hiragi getting captured. No bondage, though (not visible anyway).

Did you find a gag scene on this show yet?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

nice find
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:nice find
Nice find though I doubt she'll be captured for long seeing as Yugo has already invaded Academia. Him and that other Xyz Dimension duelist Kaito are there rescuing her other two counterparts. Yugo can wipe the floor with Serena and probably almost everyone in Academia. As much as I'd like to see a gag scene with Yuzu I don't think one will happen. I'm putting my faith in the manga might show one which has a higher chance of having a gag scene with Yuzu. After that one scene that warranted one all bets are off for me. Though I didn't expect Serena to be so devious about her deception. Anyway, Lancers haven taken control of the ship and this seems to be a pitiful desperation act on Leo's part which will fail, because he's being invaded from both sides by two very strong duelists that his minions have no chance against. Next few episodes from what I read the other two counterparts are rescued meaning Leo's plan failed. Though his plan may be lock the Yuzus away in towers and have each of the Yuyas rescue them, but only problem with that plan is that Yuto has already been assimilated by Yuya. Here's what I speculate Yugo defeats Rin and Kaito defeats Lulu, but since he's not Yuto means Leo's plan will not work. Also the fact Reiji has an op deck that can wreck everyone in Academia including Leo himself.

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about the episode summaries either, but most of the girls have been brainwashed aside from Yuzu. I swear, Yugioh has such lame DID, but there were a few promising scenes so far. These stupid mind game DIDs are getting old.

I think that's just like the Angel Beats scene, just them pinning her arms back when their hands. At least there was a scene in an anime that they gagged the girl they pinned the arms back, but not tying her up also ended up being their huge mistake.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I know this is kind of funny but in the "second season" of The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show's Catherine The Great episode, when Peabody, Sherman, Catherine, and Olga (The latter two are a parody of two certain TV sisters) escape from prison, we hear something from the bushes as the guards look in to see four Russian dolls get the treatment. It's kind of funny for a reboot that does another treatment in over so many years since the original series, since the dolls are not alive but funny thou.

Also, The Loud House has a don't blink moment if you watch only the title card for Ties That Bind on the top right.
yetie

Post by yetie »

in a episode of lanfeust quest a girl gets tied up and gagged
http://www.streaming-series.xyz/lanfeus ... reaming/9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
time marks: 13:24 and 16:02
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Yup time for me to start sharing my back-log.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

yetie wrote:in a episode of lanfeust quest a girl gets tied up and gagged
http://www.streaming-series.xyz/lanfeus ... reaming/9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
time marks: 13:24 and 16:02
cant view it :( keep getting errors
Suicide wrote:Yup time for me to start sharing my back-log.
DO IT!!!!!! :green:
actually i should to :P
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Truthseeker wrote:
Suicide wrote:Yup time for me to start sharing my back-log.
DO IT!!!!!! :green:
actually i should to :P
I should as well >>
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

TMNT: The Insect Trifecta has April and Karai trapped in a spider web in the third act. :)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Here is the Baskup/Tony Parker wild west scene:
ep FR: Basket à Ok Corral

ImageImageImageImage

.... although a gag scene would have been great... speacially since it's a wild west ep :(
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

In the latest episode of Pokemon XY&Z (40), two female Team Flare admins get tied up by Citroid/Clembot (@14:26-14:41):

https://youtu.be/mvMsrCQS3Nk?t=858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Kattobingu on September 11th, 2016, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

ghostz wrote:Here is the Baskup/Tony Parker wild west scene:
The only other Baskup/Basketeer scene I know of is that boy in the museum.

Is that all or is there something I missed?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
ghostz wrote:Here is the Baskup/Tony Parker wild west scene:
The only other Baskup/Basketeer scene I know of is that boy in the museum.

Is that all or is there something I missed?
I would love to see it.