The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by Kattobingu »

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS ep. 25 shows Trickstar Holly Angel get wrapped up by mummy bandages.

Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

What were the DID episodes for Prince Planet again?
I know there was a list but I saw that they were "gag scenes list", so I was wondering if there were tie ups without gags as well?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Finally we have another cartoon full treatment. The show is called "Les enquêtes de Mirette". I don't know about any english name, yet. Only got pictures right now.
The show is about a young girl detective called Mirette and her cat. The show has 52 episodes which are only 11 minutes long. It's a very kids friendly cartoon, so a full treatment is a nice surprise. Scene is from episode 7 by the way. The other girl shows up randomly.

yetie

Post by yetie »

scarface wrote:Finally we have another cartoon full treatment. The show is called "Les enquêtes de Mirette". I don't know about any english name, yet. Only got pictures right now.
The show is about a young girl detective called Mirette and her cat. The show has 52 episodes which are only 11 minutes long. It's a very kids friendly cartoon, so a full treatment is a nice surprise. Scene is from episode 7 by the way. The other girl shows up randomly.

There was already a topic about this cartoon
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7242&hilit=Mirette#p36413
I have checkt almost all of them
scarface

Post by scarface »

And I even answered in the topic. I'm getting old
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I can confirm Gaiking 1976 has several DiD and GiD scenes, two episodes specifically are 24 and 37 (the latter having a brief hand gag).
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
scarface

Post by scarface »

Aquarionoid wrote:I can confirm Gaiking 1976 has several DiD and GiD scenes, two episodes specifically are 24 and 37 (the latter having a brief hand gag).
Do you have any video source? Because on a quick search I couldn't find much.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Daikuu-Maryuu-Gaiking

Not sure why view count says 0 though, I know I watched it.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Aquarionoid wrote:http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Daikuu-Maryuu-Gaiking

Not sure why view count says 0 though, I know I watched it.
Thanks, I will add a second view soon. :D
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Here is a sort of DiD scene, no bondage though. Episode 15 of Goshogun has the main heroine getting swallowed into a fissure by Docooga goons and knocked out onto an Egyptian altar.

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Sengoku-Majin ... &s=default

Fissure scene around 9:45, altar resting around 15:20. That's the closest thing to a DiD this series has; pretty neat and retro however.
robformal

Post by robformal »

Hi, i've recently discorvered that He-man continued his adventures outside of Eternia. All episodes are in YouTube. Do you know if there are DiD's scenes in this cartoon (including handgags)?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 24CCF91420
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I just heard Batman: Gotham by Gaslight premiered. Any good DiD scenes in the movie?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Not really one injection KO of Catwoman but otherwise not much...but it's nice to see the characters in an era of steam and ind revolution :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

They need to do a series. This increases the probability.
ChenChong91

Post by ChenChong91 »

Dynasty Warriors 9 (or Shin Sangoku Musou 8 in Japanese) will be released soon in 2 weeks time! There will be ending movies for every character so I hope this time, one or more lady warriors will get the treatment!

There was a Noh and Kunoichi scene being captured and tied up by yellow ropes (supposedly) in Samurai Warriors 1 Xtreme Legends Yoshimoto Imagawa Ending Movie 1 (The Upper Path).

(Side Note: Jiang Wei (the pretty boy and my number 1 favorite Shu character) was captured by Jin Forces in Dynasty Warriors 8 Ending movie for Jin forces. I think it was the historical route.)
Last edited by ChenChong91 on January 26th, 2018, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.