The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

somedude37

The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by somedude37 »

Well gang, since it seems that most of you who were participating in this project on the old board are now here, let's get the search for new DiD scenes rolling again! Those of you who were involved before already know the deal. To those who weren't but want to be, the point of the topic is to discuss potential unexplored cartoon and anime series, movies, and OVAs that may be previously unexplored for DiD scenes. Feel free to make suggestions on good programs to check, give links to sites with cartoon/anime downloads, etc. If you are able to help, please volunteer to check some of the listed shows or others you find that may not have been checked. If you've already checked something 100% yourself, please post and let others know what DiD it has or doesn't have so they don't waste time checking it when they could be checking something else. In general, just share whatever information you can here about shows and scenes which you think are not known.

From before, here's the lists I had made of essential download sites, shows that have already been checked for DiD, and ones that could be good to check for DiD. I know the list for shows to be checked is way outdated, but it was the most current version I had saved on my PC, sadly, so it'll have to do as a starting point even though it may be missing some shows I had added later or ones that should be removed because they've already been checked. I realize these all need updating badly, and I'll try to get around to that soon. In the meantime, let's hunt some DiD! :D

List of good sites for downloadable cartoons and anime
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZO6L9CZM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

List of already-checked series/movies
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8B6LJK9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

List of good shows/movies to be checked for potential DiD scenes

Shows on Neptoons

Mega Man ("Bro Bots" ep has Roll OTN gagged; there's also an episode with Roll quickly hand-gagged by Megaman, but I don't know which one it is)
The Marvel Super Heroes (60s)
A.T.O.M. - Season 2
The Amazing Zorro
Diplodos (incomplete)
The Maxx
The Fred & Barney Show (incomplete)
Spaceballs The Animated Series
Gadget Boy - Season 1
Creepy Crawlers (only 4 episodes)
Creepy Crawlers (has 2 different episodes from above torrent)
Walter Melon (incomplete; being checked by Suicide; info given to him for tie ups in: 1-3-4-5-6-7-14-19-22-38 and POSSIBLE Gag scene)
The Secret Files of the Spy Dogs
Action Man
Mad Jack the Pirate
Mona the Vampire
Princess Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic (has at least 1 confirmed gag scene I think in ep. #2, but 2 episodes are missing)
The Addams Family (1992) (has 1 confirmed tape gag scene with Wednesday and I know from memory there's at least more tie-ups)
KaBlam! (incomplete)

Shows on downloadzonefourm.net

Police Academy (only first 27 eps are available so far; they have been checked by Suicide; 5 gag scenes in 9, 14, 19, 22, and 23; has at least 2 more confirmed gag scenes with Debbie Callahan in episodes "A Bad Knight for Tackleberry" and "Alpine K-9's")
THE WHALE GIUSEPPINA (incomplete; being checked by Suicide)
Iron Kid (being checked by Suicide)
Chogattai Majutsu Robot Ginguiser (being checked by Suicide)
Mighty Max (has at least 1 confirmed gag scene in "Zygote's Rythm"; checked by patrickxtrem?)
Tiffany & the Three Bandits
Stoked (incomplete?)
PsicoVIP
Mr.Bean The Animated Series
Lucky Luke (films and a few episodes of the original series I think)
Barbie - The Cartoons (CGI movies)
Gaya
Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5

Shows from arabic-cartoons.blogspot

Serendipity the Pink Dragon
Chaotic
Super Hennedy
Thunder Jet
Tomorrow's Joe
Sharky & George (has 1 confirmed gag scene already)
Tomato Man
Dash Machine Hayabusa
Time Trouble Tondekeman! (description says a princess gets kidnapped often in this series :D)
Dinosaur Wars Eisenborg
Shin Hakkenden
Zahra Wa Al saif El Moudhii
Blue Blink
Hakushon Daimaou
Lawz and Sokar
Fighting Dodgeball Boy Dodge Danpei
Double Dragon
Dragon Quest: Dai's Great Adventure
Tekken Chinmi (the 1st episode has a great OTM gag scene, but I'm not sure if the rest of the series has ever been checked for DiD)
Muu no Hakugei
Bosco Adventure (this is on the Hatchi Tori list as having a gag scene, but I could almost swear that Daikinbakuju checked this whole series years ago and said there only tie-ups)
Sanshiro
Arabian Nights: Sinbad no Bouken (there's a not-that-great gag scene in #27 with an older lady, but I'm not sure if the rest of this series has ever been checked)
Tetsuji 28-go FX

Shows on http://www.seriesyonkis.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gulliver Boy (only first 19 of 50 episodes)
Apollo, King of Space
Black Lagoon
Seiken no Blacksmith
Yaiba
Wolverine (Yukio is gagged in eps 7 and 8; not sure if the rest of the series has been checked though.)
Popeye & Son
Norman Normala (Euskera)
Mofli, the Last Koala
Kinnikuman (1st series)
Kochikame (only first 25 episodes)
The Crystal of Gawayn
Cobra The Animation (Time Drive OVA and 13-episode series)
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Abashiri Family

Shows on TV Vault

The Buford Files
Victor & Hugo - Bunglers in Crime (only 2 episodes)

Shows on PuzKarapuz.org

Kingdom Adventure
Starla & the Jewel Riders
Fantaghiro: Quest for the Kuorum (the movie that goes with the tv series; being checked by ghostz1216)
Charivny Peas / Peas Magic
The World of Quest (season 1 is complete but season 2 is incomplete)
Madame Prudans on the Trail
The School for Vampires
Bell-Ringer of Notre Dame
Sing to the Dawn
Freddie the Frog
Sinbad (1992)
Prince Vladimir
Dennis the Menace: Cruise Control
The Legends of Treasure Island (I've heard that the fox-girl Kate gets at least 1 hand-gag and 1 tie-up, but no actual gag)
The Emperor's Treasure
Mosaic
Wizard Tales: Frank Einstein
Simsala Grimm: Tales of the Brothers Grimm
My Pet Monster
Taiyou no Ko Esteban (Zia's gag scene in episode 1 is well-known, but I don't know if the rest of this series has ever been checked)
Wondrous Myths & Legends
The Three Musketeers (2010)
Volga and Sultanov's Wife
Kim
The Adventures of Blinky Bill
Vampires, Pirates, & Aliens
The Heavenly Princess: Dangerous Adventures
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
Horseland
Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend
The Magician's Hat
The Invisible Man (has at least 1 gag scene with two girls blindfolded, bound and gagged according to mizuluffy but not sure whether the whole series has been checked. There is also a movie which was made in conjunction with this series.)
Elliot Mouse: The Untouchables vs. Al Catone
Gladiator Academy (movie)
The Adventures of Bandolero
Son of Alladin
Aladdin and the Adventure of All Time
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1997 Burbank Films Australia)
Ewoks
Archer (only first 10 episodes)
Reideen
The Adventures of the Three Bears
Magic Amulet: Kavalan
Princesse Scheherazade (missing episodes 50-52; has 4 known gag scenes, but there could be more DiD in the series)
Mercenary
Fievel's American Tales
Fairies
In the World of Fairy Tales, Issue 3, Cartoon Collection
Lissi and the Wild Kaiser (description says Lissi is kidnapped! :rolleyes:)
The King's Beard
Quasimodo Il Gobbo di Notredame
The Legend of Atlantis
Our Mary and The Magic Nut
Titeuf (4 series or 4 episodes?)
The Princess and the Pea (2002 movie)
The New Adventures of Princess and the Pea (if this isn't a Disney production, then these guys are serious rip-off artists because that IS Aurora/Sleeping Beauty on the cover)
Sylvan
The Magician
The Toy Warrior
Magic Wonderland
The Scarecrow
American Dragon: Jake Long
Storm Hawks
Monster Buster Club
Monster Force

Shows on Planet-Series.tv

Blake and Mortimer
Captain America (1991)
Dragon Hunters
Donkey Kong Country
Godzilla: The Series
Jumanji (There are 3 confirmed gag scenes in this series and I've heard of another where Judy is gagged by killer long-grass, but I don't know which episode)
The Pirate Family
The Fantastic 4 (2006)
M.A.S.K.
Namor
Rahan (1986) (missing last episode?)
Tara Duncan
Titeuf (has at least 1 confirmed gag scene with Titeuf's mom but I don't think the episode is known)
Waldo Kitty
Yakari

Shows on other sites

Rahan (I'm not sure whether these episodes are from the 1st or 2nd Rahan series, or a combination of both. Both the original Rahan and the 2nd one have 26 episodes)
Super Models (only first 8 episodes)
Invaderman6

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by Invaderman6 »

somedude37 wrote: Archer (only first 10 episodes)
I've already watched through the series and there's a few brief peril scenes.

In season 1 episode 9 there's a scene with Lana Kane naked strapped on top of male character while both are given the Goldfinger laser treatment.

Then in season 2 episode 10 office workers Pam and Cheryl are kidnapped at various points in the episode.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This is gonna be a hot topic and thus... sticky'd. :)
Chris

Post by Chris »

Suicide wrote:This is gonna be a hot topic and thus... sticky'd. :)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXbTUuu90do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

There bref did of baby pig and Seekter from the muppet babies in the episode muppets in toyland , I don't know if that what looking for but I thought I mention it the sqeune start 6:00 mins in
uhu

Post by uhu »

So, let's have a look:some shows are as far as I know complitely DID-free:
Mr.Bean The Animated Series
Tomorrow's Joe
Cobra The Animation
blinky bill(DID potential in last season, but this one starts after ep 52...)
The School for Vampires
Lissy und der wilde kaiser
Freddie the Frog
Taiyou no Ko Esteban
The Emperor's Treasure
princess sheherazade: no one more than the three already known.
Fievel's American Tales(unless you consider being netted with the whole family as a DID)
Sylvan
M.A.S.K.
Rahan(1st series)
Volga and Sultanov's Wife
yakari

DID, but gagfree:

Time Trouble Tondekeman!
pirate family
my pet monster: has few if I recall, I think the girlfriend of the main hero get kidnapped once in order to lure him with the pet monster.
Godzilla: The Series: the redhaired get cocooned by a giant mutant spider(except her head)
waldo kitty only caged in the eps avaible, there are more than just 5.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I know of couple of other scenes in Juminja

In surival of fittest after Alan gets fed of Van Pelt hunting him he lures him into a trap with the help of Peter and Judy. however the law of Jumani states the must also be a van pelt and Peter slowly becomes him , he later used Judy as bait for Alan with Alan even commenting he dumb enought to fall for that

Another episoe has Peter struggling to fit in school but is accpeted by the manijs the mask like people and is accept into their tribe. After Judy tries to bring him back the mani captued her and tied to her a stake to be burned they even trible carry her. Alan who been fleeing the manjas for stealing their key to get out of the game goes back to rescue Judy but is caught himself

Finally Judy gets a love potion from Judy Slick which makes every male fall in love her which soon gets out of hand at her school. When she enter Jumnija the manis are so in love with her their want to make her Queen and is tied to their throne with grass , Alan and Peter mange to rescue her
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I found a gag scene from the Magician called "A Sheep In Wolf's Clothing" with a female guard with her hands tied and taped gagged. the scene last a few seconds. Plan to post the pics in Cap section.
roughlight

Post by roughlight »

can anyone post a new link seems like its broken
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

does somebody know where can i find some links to the cartoon The Invisible Man
(A Hero Never Seen Before)
because on the russian site the links are dead (the language doesn't matter)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I got the episodes from eMule under its spanish name (El hombre invisible). I'll post all the scenes from it shortly since I haven't updated Trifecta in forever...
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Suicide wrote:I got the episodes from eMule under its spanish name (El hombre invisible). I'll post all the scenes from it shortly since I haven't updated Trifecta in forever...
great
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I did remember from the final season of Duckman called "Dammit, Hollywood" a female secretary gets the treatment by Duckman in a don't blink moment at the end of act one. I'll upload it to Youtube soon as I get the torrent.

The X's did have two gag scenes with Mrs. X and a unknown news reporter.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

patrickxtrem wrote:I did remember from the final season of Duckman called "Dammit, Hollywood" a female secretary gets the treatment by Duckman in a don't blink moment at the end of act one. I'll upload it to Youtube soon as I get the torrent.

The X's did have two gag scenes with Mrs. X and a unknown news reporter.
here is the Spanish version of it > 4:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyjxymzt ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

The Trouble With Miss Switch

Post by ghostz »

does anybody know where can i find this show

possible did scenes

http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/13438623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i found some links to
Flintstones - Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby

http://www.joystar.tv/media/11863/Flint ... _Baby_7_9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and
The New Adventures of The Lone Ranger

http://vplay.ro/watch/xyw8mmiv/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://vplay.ro/watch/1n66qge4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i will edit the did scenes and post them on my youtube account