The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by yetie »

Nephenthal wrote:I just checked Robottino thoroughly and there is one gag scene like Hachi said. Episode 7 in the Italian version. Episode 4 in the French version. That's the gag scene. It's the young black haired female child girl so it's a CID female. She's caught snooping by the villains near the end of the anime and is shown briefly bound and gagged while the villains discuss their plot.

The red haired protagonist along with the girl who acts like Officer Jenny both get a pair of tie up scenes. Red haired girl gets tie ups in Episode 27 and Episode 33. Episode is a classic since she's tied to a pole inside one of those Japanese like castles being forced to marry one of the dorky looking characters. Episode 28 and Episode 33 for the girl who acts like Officer Jenny. Episode 33 is a classic, because she he shown as a hostage by one of the villains in the anime with them holding a sword at her throat while using coercion to baffle the protagonist.

Episode 28 she is tied up after trying to stop an invisible group of people. She is found by Robby tied up on the road. She's lucky she isn't their passenger. Some villains like to take insurance with them. She's fortunate that she didn't become their insurance card. But still a very classy scene.

Episode 27 has the red haired girl where her and her friends are captured by natives. They are tied up and held captive by them. Later there is another tie up of the female antagonists inside a boiling pot near the end of the anime and a GID that my interest Vampire Princess. One of the main villains from the anime gets a GID.

The only episode that you can find online is Episode 4 french version of gag scene and Episode 7 Italian version of the gag scene. You'll have to download the http://www.tntvillage.scambioetico.org/?releaselist here if you want to see the others. Click on the green like circle next to the magnet. I will SEED for anyone who wants to download the anime.
is this the episode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrusuubkLeA
at 18:34
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

looks like it to me.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

yetie wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:I just checked Robottino thoroughly and there is one gag scene like Hachi said. Episode 7 in the Italian version. Episode 4 in the French version. That's the gag scene. It's the young black haired female child girl so it's a CID female. She's caught snooping by the villains near the end of the anime and is shown briefly bound and gagged while the villains discuss their plot.

The red haired protagonist along with the girl who acts like Officer Jenny both get a pair of tie up scenes. Red haired girl gets tie ups in Episode 27 and Episode 33. Episode is a classic since she's tied to a pole inside one of those Japanese like castles being forced to marry one of the dorky looking characters. Episode 28 and Episode 33 for the girl who acts like Officer Jenny. Episode 33 is a classic, because she he shown as a hostage by one of the villains in the anime with them holding a sword at her throat while using coercion to baffle the protagonist.

Episode 28 she is tied up after trying to stop an invisible group of people. She is found by Robby tied up on the road. She's lucky she isn't their passenger. Some villains like to take insurance with them. She's fortunate that she didn't become their insurance card. But still a very classy scene.

Episode 27 has the red haired girl where her and her friends are captured by natives. They are tied up and held captive by them. Later there is another tie up of the female antagonists inside a boiling pot near the end of the anime and a GID that my interest Vampire Princess. One of the main villains from the anime gets a GID.

The only episode that you can find online is Episode 4 french version of gag scene and Episode 7 Italian version of the gag scene. You'll have to download the http://www.tntvillage.scambioetico.org/?releaselist here if you want to see the others. Click on the green like circle next to the magnet. I will SEED for anyone who wants to download the anime.
is this the episode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrusuubkLeA
at 18:34
Yup though there's also a French version of that same episode, but instead of 7 it's 4 on the French version. That's the Italian one.

The movie was a complete disappointment since it's just a compilation of the episodes in the anime. There was nothing in that.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Episode 2 the red haired girl gets kidnapped by the mafia looking dudes. She is shown inside their machine, but her restraints are unseen. The disappear for a second and reappear with her as their hostage. This episode is actually interesting. Another group of people tried to kidnap and failed, because Robby was there to rescue her. Then they try to kidnap her again and the mafia guys have the same idea. The ones who tried to kidnap her are caught again and the mafia guys manage to persuade her to go with them. She is later shown supposedly restrained, but you never get a shot of her restraints or her condition on the machine they are driving after the Officer Jenny like character shoots a missile and shatters their windshield. They manage to get her to back off after they show up with the red haired girl as their hostage. The make their getaway from there. They use her as bait so they can capture Robby and the other robots, that's the whole reason they lured her into her abduction. She is later shown untied pushed into a jail like area where the other robots are and pushed into it.

She was offscreen in their grasps for quite awhile so I'm assuming they placed into her a corner and had her tied up. There was no indication whether she was gagged or not, but she clearly isn't when they reveal her as their hostage. Whether she was gagged and it was removed once they showed her as their hostage is unknown as well. I wish they would have shown us more of this DID scene. There is so much we don't know about it. I wish they would have gave us a shot of her before they revealed her as their hostage to the Officer Jenny like character.

Classic kidnapping scene, because they send a ransom note to the main hero Robby.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

not sure if this was posted yet but here it is, another Russian cartoon, The Arrow of the Heritage TV 6-7 http://www.mediafire.com/file/8wb3ijbwb ... 6-7%29.avi

Image Image Image
Image Image
yetie

Post by yetie »

ghostz wrote:not sure if this was posted yet but here it is, another Russian cartoon, The Arrow of the Heritage TV 6-7 http://www.mediafire.com/file/8wb3ijbwb ... 6-7%29.avi

Image Image Image
Image Image
i already posted this before
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7309&hilit=arrow
still thanks for making a video of it
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i tried looking for it but since it didn't had a name I could not find it :(...thanks again for finding it
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Episode 4 of Camp Camp has the lead female camp consoler tied to a pole the whole 10 min, and it's in Season 1.
yetie

Post by yetie »

in the latest episode from american dad haley is tied up to a chair.
she does not escape she just walk away still tied to a chair.
http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/American-D ... 0?id=76778
at 15:20
scarface

Post by scarface »

We talked about some shows from the motion picture company already and some had some really nice scenes. I wonder which ones have been checked already and which ones didn't
http://motionpic.com/animation-series-and-films/

Is there anything we haven't try to find on there?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

scarface wrote:We talked about some shows from the motion picture company already and some had some really nice scenes. I wonder which ones have been checked already and which ones didn't
http://motionpic.com/animation-series-and-films/

Is there anything we haven't try to find on there?
I watched Pumpkin Reports on MBC3, I believe one episode, I don't remember which one, had a bunch of characters, including the main character's parents, tied up & another episode had the main character & his friends (one of them is a girl) frozen in time while they find some rock that turns out to be a place where squirrels rub their nuts (not THOSE nuts you dirty pervs).
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

The season 4 finale of BoJack Horseman, Princess Caroline is seen tied to a barber chair in a forest.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

just found the Chibi Maruko Chan one https://youtu.be/5TKEl-Jn_8U
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

From the 7D: Season 2 episode 18a
scarface

Post by scarface »

Did anyone checked the series "Les enquêtes de Mirette" already? I don't think there is a english title yet, but this show looks quite promising to me.