The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wf200301

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by wf200301 »

the trailer of anime B:The Beginning has a DID scene,a girl is bound and taoe gagged
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

wf200301 wrote:the trailer of anime B:The Beginning has a DID scene,a girl is bound and taoe gagged
this one right ?

nice alert :)
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

ChenChong91 wrote:Dynasty Warriors 9 (or Shin Sangoku Musou 8 in Japanese) will be released soon in 2 weeks time! There will be ending movies for every character so I hope this time, one or more lady warriors will get the treatment!

There was a Noh and Kunoichi scene being captured and tied up by yellow ropes (supposedly) in Samurai Warriors 1 Xtreme Legends Yoshimoto Imagawa Ending Movie 1 (The Upper Path).

(Side Note: Jiang Wei (the pretty boy and my number 1 favorite Shu character) was captured by Jin Forces in Dynasty Warriors 8 Ending movie for Jin forces. I think it was the historical route.)
I'm really hoping we will see Wang Yuanji get kidnapped this time. She's the cutest girl in the cast and since she's the only one the entire ruthless Sima family got a soft spot for it makes sense for her to be targeted.

Gracia also gets tied up and stuffed in a box, albeit of screen and characters get repeatedly captured in Warriors Orochi.

Jiang Wei is a cutie and I'd certainly like some ropes and gags on him. Then again he's also a loony so it be fun to see him in a straigjacket and muzzle combo you often see in shady Asylums :)
ChenChong91

Post by ChenChong91 »

Inigo wrote:
ChenChong91 wrote:Dynasty Warriors 9 (or Shin Sangoku Musou 8 in Japanese) will be released soon in 2 weeks time! There will be ending movies for every character so I hope this time, one or more lady warriors will get the treatment!

There was a Noh and Kunoichi scene being captured and tied up by yellow ropes (supposedly) in Samurai Warriors 1 Xtreme Legends Yoshimoto Imagawa Ending Movie 1 (The Upper Path).

(Side Note: Jiang Wei (the pretty boy and my number 1 favorite Shu character) was captured by Jin Forces in Dynasty Warriors 8 Ending movie for Jin forces. I think it was the historical route.)
I'm really hoping we will see Wang Yuanji get kidnapped this time. She's the cutest girl in the cast and since she's the only one the entire ruthless Sima family got a soft spot for it makes sense for her to be targeted.

Gracia also gets tied up and stuffed in a box, albeit of screen and characters get repeatedly captured in Warriors Orochi.

Jiang Wei is a cutie and I'd certainly like some ropes and gags on him. Then again he's also a loony so it be fun to see him in a straigjacket and muzzle combo you often see in shady Asylums :)
Well... I wonder if there is any scene in Warriors-all Stars and SW: Spirit of Sanada...

I think there was a scene involving Kunoichi's hands being wrenched behind her back by Sasuke during their fight in Spirit of Sanada.
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

The last episode of Tokko has Inspector Ibuki in handcuffs and Saya cross tied:

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tokkou-Dub/Ep ... &s=default

Around 2:17 and 21:25, respectively. I swear this series copied character designs from older mech shows.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

ghostz wrote:
wf200301 wrote:the trailer of anime B:The Beginning has a DID scene,a girl is bound and taoe gagged
this one right ?

nice alert :)
The series just premiered and the scene is from the opening of the very first episode.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7891
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

http://enzuigiri0226.blog.fc2.com/blog- ... comment425

The second girl that is otm gagged and hands are tied crucifixion style. Anyone know that anime's name?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Muteking, The Dashing Warrior TV 35
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2nurgmobk ... +35%29.avi
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I found a VHS rip of The Ketchup Vampires online and plan to upload the movie on my YT channel tonight. I remember I saw the DiD clip on Saturday Morning Bondage website year ago with the lead girl B&G in a cell that I will not spoil the twist.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

patrickxtrem wrote:I found a VHS rip of The Ketchup Vampires online and plan to upload the movie on my YT channel tonight. I remember I saw the DiD clip on Saturday Morning Bondage website year ago with the lead girl B&G in a cell that I will not spoil the twist.
Talking about Fella?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Yeah.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Ganbaruger has scenes, but they are from one kid so I'm not comfortable being specific. Just look around episodes 29 and 41, maybe 19 if having feet frozen to the street qualifies.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... VdaPwmH0XK

Ganbaruger is (slightly) crazier than Raijin-Oh, I even upload a gif onto the /m/ booru someone from /wsr/ did because this has to be seen to be believed.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Like it or hate the heck of Mr. Pickles, in the eighth episode of season three Mr. Pickles finally gets even with the bullies' parents who are in full body cast are painted over to look like piñatas with their mouths taped up. And we all know what we do with piñatas?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

shadownightjpn

Post by shadownightjpn »

Yu Yu Hakusho's new OVA was announced for October 6 at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary and will have this scene with Botan.