The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by Kattobingu »

A quick bit from Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Stride Gate episode 36 in which a mermaid girl gets attacked and wrapped by music. No, seriously.

If you want to watch the short scene in motion, it's @14:10-14:13.

https://youtu.be/7TzmuRoeaVA?t=849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Chinese anime series The Devil Ring TV 9 http://hachifuku.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
edited clip (the sound is a bit off) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXvcvi7CIP8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scarface

Post by scarface »

Good to see something from you again. :-)

One of the best new scenes I have witnessed in the least couple of months, at least for my personal taste. No weird energy stuff, but instead a classic chair tie up with a nice tape gag. Thanks a lot for sharing!!! *thumbs up*
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Bravestarr Ep. 51 "The Little Lie That Grew" features a family tied up at the beginning of the episode and tied up better in the second act. I'll post pics later, because I don't know if YouTube will strike the show due to copyright with DreamWorks since they bought Filmation/Classic Media.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

just checked it, really nice scene, just wondering how we missed it for so long
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I remember the scene just now when I downloaded the complete series. There's also a tie-up scene in pt. 2 of the Sherlock Holmes crossover, even before the actual Sherlock Holmes in the future animated series happens years later.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Batman Killing Joke is out... really nice one ... but no DIDs.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I know South Park did a reference to it in the 201 episode in the carnival scene.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Nice finds on Bravestarr. I think there are several unkown tie ups that got never alerted because of the missing gags. What do you guys think about a "non gag tie up thread" to collect them?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

scarface wrote:Nice finds on Bravestarr. I think there are several unkown tie ups that got never alerted because of the missing gags. What do you guys think about a "non gag tie up thread" to collect them?
Sure. The 2003 TMNT series has a Mom tied up with lots of rope in the episode "Lone Raph and Cub" at the almost end of the episode. Someone has got to do a DiD thread on Wordgirl, because there's this villain called Rope Guy who ties people up. I think I posted a pic from the movie with a scene before.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Agreed, a good tie up scene has many factors, a well loved character getting into distress, a good way of tying someone up (hands bound in front, scenes where the captor drags the captive on a rope, a gag that is loose around the neck, & suspension for me) etc.

BTW, I found a few neat scenes from C3, there could be more.
http://superangel502.deviantart.com/art ... -623150200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm0udm ... shortfilms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mummification @3:57
handgag @6:26

Also, someone should do a DID review of some shows from Jetix & Disney XD, I checked a few that have some DID & GID.

BTW, my old profile picture came back for some reason.
Argento78

Post by Argento78 »

ghostz wrote:PriPara 2nd season TV 85

will edit the clip later today

Great clip! Thanks for sharing :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Do you guys remember the amazing scene from "The secret ranch"? Well the series got a second season. If I read that correctly on wikipedia there will be only 14 new episodes which would be a shame. Anyway to my knowlegde the show still needs to be translated into all kinds of languages, but it already ran on french TV. I was not able to find any videos or pictures yet so this is not an alert, but maybe the second season has a new scene for us.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

scarface wrote:Do you guys remember the amazing scene from "The secret ranch"? Well the series got a second season. If I read that correctly on wikipedia there will be only 14 new episodes which would be a shame. Anyway to my knowlegde the show still needs to be translated into all kinds of languages, but it already ran on french TV. I was not able to find any videos or pictures yet so this is not an alert, but maybe the second season has a new scene for us.
& Maybe a GID, the last one was a disappointment since the girls are gagged but not the boy. The only think I liked were the black OTN gags.
mizuluffy

Post by mizuluffy »

scarface wrote:Do you guys remember the amazing scene from "The secret ranch"? Well the series got a second season. If I read that correctly on wikipedia there will be only 14 new episodes which would be a shame. Anyway to my knowlegde the show still needs to be translated into all kinds of languages, but it already ran on french TV. I was not able to find any videos or pictures yet so this is not an alert, but maybe the second season has a new scene for us.
I´ve found all episodes in VK except "un exploit extraordinarie" (I don´t put the episode numbre because the order is changed in different sources. There is only one hand gag in this episode, around minute 13 (you need an account for VK):

https://vk.com/videos-62683923?section= ... m_55923020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Search for the new, but don´t forget what you already have.