The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Kattobingu » November 2nd, 2017, 11:01 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS ep. 25 shows Trickstar Holly Angel get wrapped up by mummy bandages.

Daikinbakuju

Postby Daikinbakuju » November 7th, 2017, 6:59 pm

What were the DID episodes for Prince Planet again?
I know there was a list but I saw that they were "gag scenes list", so I was wondering if there were tie ups without gags as well?

scarface

Postby scarface » November 15th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Finally we have another cartoon full treatment. The show is called "Les enquêtes de Mirette". I don't know about any english name, yet. Only got pictures right now.
The show is about a young girl detective called Mirette and her cat. The show has 52 episodes which are only 11 minutes long. It's a very kids friendly cartoon, so a full treatment is a nice surprise. Scene is from episode 7 by the way. The other girl shows up randomly.

yetie

Postby yetie » November 15th, 2017, 9:37 pm

scarface wrote:Finally we have another cartoon full treatment. The show is called "Les enquêtes de Mirette". I don't know about any english name, yet. Only got pictures right now.
The show is about a young girl detective called Mirette and her cat. The show has 52 episodes which are only 11 minutes long. It's a very kids friendly cartoon, so a full treatment is a nice surprise. Scene is from episode 7 by the way. The other girl shows up randomly.

There was already a topic about this cartoon
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7242&hilit=Mirette#p36413
I have checkt almost all of them

scarface

Postby scarface » November 15th, 2017, 10:15 pm

And I even answered in the topic. I'm getting old

Return to “DiD Alerts”