The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Chris
Posts: 457

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Chris » December 12th, 2016, 12:14 am

She get tied up in hot spells and captured with the rest of the justice ducks by Negaduck who plans to fry them in electic chairs. She als got sleep gas in ghoul of my dream

User avatar
ghostz
Posts: 3894
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby ghostz » December 13th, 2016, 4:54 pm

new Russian cartoon to air in April 2017 - Urfin Jus and his Wooden Soldiers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChBkpiSQmcs

Image
Image

User avatar
TheVampirePrincess
Posts: 2101
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby TheVampirePrincess » December 13th, 2016, 5:27 pm

ghostz wrote:new Russian cartoon to air in April 2017 - Urfin Jus and his Wooden Soldiers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChBkpiSQmcs

Image

kinda reminds me of wizard of oz

User avatar
ghostz
Posts: 3894
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby ghostz » December 13th, 2016, 7:04 pm

that's what i thought when i saw the trailer :)
Image

User avatar
Suicide
Posts: 2617
Location: Louisvillle, KY
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Suicide » December 14th, 2016, 1:53 am

Excellent find. Should be a good scene when it comes out
Image

User avatar
yetie
Posts: 336

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby yetie » December 14th, 2016, 10:50 am

Found a trailer with the girl tape gagged
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyc-GJNhZD8
Start at 1:19 only last for 3 secondes

User avatar
Suicide
Posts: 2617
Location: Louisvillle, KY
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Suicide » December 14th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Nice job! Seems like it will be a good scene.
Image

Dekaman
Posts: 172

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Dekaman » December 17th, 2016, 2:41 pm

ghostz wrote:Btw does anyone have any new leads on the below scenes? These are the only ones from the Hatchi Tori list where I don't have the vids yet :(

Still have a few that I didn't manage to find and where better could I receive info then here :) There can be even more scenes in these shows...

Akadou Suzunosuke_TV 3, Chibi Maruko-chan_TV 93, Chikkun Takkun_TV 14, Eagle Sam_TV unknown, Fight Da!! Pyuuta_TV 3, Genji Tsuushin Agedama_TV 43, Mirai kara Shounen Super Jetter_TV 3, Mirai kara Shounen Super Jetter_TV 37, Obake no... Holly_TV 93, , Sabu to Ichi Torimono Hikae_TV 31, Wanpaku Tanteidan_TV 3, 19, 24, 26, 28
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cartouche, Prince of the Suburbs_TV unknown, Darkwing Duck_TV unknown, Dino Babies_TV 6, Dudley Do-Right_TV unknown 1,2,3, Enigma_TV 11, Ozzy and Drix_MOVIE, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1971-'74) unknown, Teen Wolf_TV unknown, Triple Z TV 19 La vedette a disparu, The Adventures of Superboy_TV 34

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


The Darkwing Duck scene is from the Banned Episode Hot Spells.

Dekaman
Posts: 172

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Dekaman » December 17th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Dekaman wrote:
ghostz wrote:Btw does anyone have any new leads on the below scenes? These are the only ones from the Hatchi Tori list where I don't have the vids yet :(

Still have a few that I didn't manage to find and where better could I receive info then here :) There can be even more scenes in these shows...

Akadou Suzunosuke_TV 3, Chibi Maruko-chan_TV 93, Chikkun Takkun_TV 14, Eagle Sam_TV unknown, Fight Da!! Pyuuta_TV 3, Genji Tsuushin Agedama_TV 43, Mirai kara Shounen Super Jetter_TV 3, Mirai kara Shounen Super Jetter_TV 37, Obake no... Holly_TV 93, , Sabu to Ichi Torimono Hikae_TV 31, Wanpaku Tanteidan_TV 3, 19, 24, 26, 28
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cartouche, Prince of the Suburbs_TV unknown, Darkwing Duck_TV unknown, Dino Babies_TV 6, Dudley Do-Right_TV unknown 1,2,3, Enigma_TV 11, Ozzy and Drix_MOVIE, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1971-'74) unknown, Teen Wolf_TV unknown, Triple Z TV 19 La vedette a disparu, The Adventures of Superboy_TV 34

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


The Darkwing Duck scene is from the Banned Episode Hot Spells. She actually gets tied up briefly.

Daikinbakuju
Posts: 381

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Daikinbakuju » December 17th, 2016, 3:53 pm

I just wish the titles are posted next to their accompanying pictures in these lists.

I hate having to squint, mix and match the titles to the pictures.

User avatar
TheVampirePrincess
Posts: 2101
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby TheVampirePrincess » December 17th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Daikinbakuju wrote:I just wish the titles are posted next to their accompanying pictures in these lists.

I hate having to squint, mix and match the titles to the pictures.

Me too. I love it when ghosts makes collages like this.

User avatar
ghostz
Posts: 3894
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby ghostz » December 17th, 2016, 5:52 pm

the cartoon one is fine, the anime one image ultraimage messed it up, but when you click on the thumbnail the show and ep numbers will be shown :)
Image

User avatar
Hypercat-Z
Posts: 1147

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby Hypercat-Z » December 17th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Image Image
I just love these two. Anyone has a video link?

User avatar
ghostz
Posts: 3894
Contact:

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Postby ghostz » December 18th, 2016, 2:02 pm

no full treatment but nice handgag

Ziggy Sore Yuke! R&R Band (Movie, 1991)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkW9yRb6Ao
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image



Return to “DiD Alerts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests