Several Unknown Scenes 2

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Several Unknown Scenes 2

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Really?
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

that scene is from a hentai anime titled Crimson Girls Chikan Shihai. Ep 01
its a hentai anime from Crimson Comics,this grupo is known due to they uses bondage with their girls a lot in their doujins
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheVampirePrincess

Daikinbakuju wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:Not sure where this is from, but she looks cute.
That looks more like a fan art made to look like a mock screenshot of a local broadcast?
Actually, I think that's a dude.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4n__GD ... xCHWfAEDh5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone know the anime scenes from this video? I mean the name of the anime and the episode these scenes occur in?
TheVampirePrincess

i think the 1st one is gosick, the 2nd one is creamy mami.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:i think the 1st one is gosick, the 2nd one is creamy mami.
I know one of them is Princess Lover and the one on the end is Detective Conan which is a double DID gag scene. I think that one of them is Sonoko from Detective Conan. I also know the one with the psychic girl, but I forgot the name of it. One of them is that girl in shorts who winds up kidnapped and cleave gagged in a van, but I forgot the name of it. Durarara or something like that? Two are Fujiko where one is a death trap scene I think and the other is a death trap gag scene with her in it. One is also Valkyria Chronicles, but I don't know any of the other ones. But thanks for confirming those two for me.

Aren't Gosick and Creamy Mami both Hentai?
TheVampirePrincess

Nephenthal wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:i think the 1st one is gosick, the 2nd one is creamy mami.
I know one of them is Princess Lover and the one on the end is Detective Conan which is a double DID gag scene. I think that one of them is Sonoko from Detective Conan. I also know the one with the psychic girl, but I forgot the name of it. One of them is that girl in shorts who winds up kidnapped and cleave gagged in a van, but I forgot the name of it. Durarara or something like that? Two are Fujiko where one is a death trap scene I think and the other is a death trap gag scene with her in it. One is also Valkyria Chronicles, but I don't know any of the other ones. But thanks for confirming those two for me.

No, neither of them are hentai, you're probably thinking of Creamy Lemon.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:

No, neither of them are hentai, you're probably thinking of Creamy Lemon.
Yeah, I was thinking of Creamy Lemon. Thanks for correcting me there.
TheVampirePrincess

dddmmm2008 wrote:
mrp wrote:Image

there some more picture
Seems that it comes from Kingdom ep 34. Get the information from image search.

Some updates also:

Any info is appreciated. Thanks :)
OK, I can confirm that the 2nd one is from Soreike Anpanman episode 174B
TheVampirePrincess

how about this one?
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:how about this one?
Looks like Code Geass R2 episode 9 or 10.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kayjay wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:how about this one?
Looks like Code Geass R2 episode 9 or 10.
Yeah, I believe it's that same episode that had one DID and maybe one or two GIDs. I forgot the exact episode, but that looks like Code Geass R2.
TheVampirePrincess

Oh how I wish this was a dude ;_; .

This chick has her hands bound in front, gorgeous :D
VastoLorde

Post by VastoLorde »

It has been quite some time since the last post here, but does anyone know from which series this scene is?
https://imgur.com/bSzYMbt
Suspension!
The best way to keep brats from interfering with your plans!

patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

VastoLorde wrote:It has been quite some time since the last post here, but does anyone know from which series this scene is?
https://imgur.com/bSzYMbt
The animation style looks like in the way of Totally Spies. It may be from the spinoff or Martin Mystery, since all three shows were done in that style.