DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Re: DID potential series

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked the anime called Zinba? Has another cutie in it.
I think there was only DID in the final episode (52) where most of the main cast got captured and tied up, awaiting execution.
The little princess girl is never shown up close and is so far away, I'm not even sure if she got tied up.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked the anime called Zinba? Has another cutie in it.
I think there was only DID in the final episode (52) where most of the main cast got captured and tied up, awaiting execution.
The little princess girl is never shown up close and is so far away, I'm not even sure if she got tied up.
That's what I have too. Damn shame you didn't get to see a decent shot of her either which sucked.

About Infinity Nado, were both scenes of that green haired girl alone or was she with a group during one of them? Do you remember them in detail very well?
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:About Infinity Nado, were both scenes of that green haired girl alone or was she with a group during one of them? Do you remember them in detail very well?
The two scenes I remember are of the girl in the green dress.
There was another one of a villain girl in the 3rd season (I think?).
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:About Infinity Nado, were both scenes of that green haired girl alone or was she with a group during one of them? Do you remember them in detail very well?
That matches what I have.

The villain girl gets tied up with her colleagues in one of the episodes in the third season. The green girl gets lead into a trap by one of the villains and taken captive and tied to a cross where the others are forced to face her captor which happened in the second season. He uses her as bait to lure the others to him. The scene was a continuation scene which continued into the next episode. The other I remember is all four of them or maybe it was five were tied up together for a short time by a robot like dude. It wasn't really a DID scene in my opinion. Just one of those silly scenes they throw in there. Are those the two you remember of the green dress girl named Cecilia? Her name is Cecilia, FYI. Just thought you might want to know that.

As for first season, I checked and only had one GID scene which was one of the villains. If Vampire wants to know there are a few other GID scenes in the anime.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nephenthal wrote:
Daikinbakuju wrote:
That matches what I have.

The villain girl gets tied up with her colleagues in one of the episodes in the third season. The green girl gets lead into a trap by one of the villains and taken captive and tied to a cross where the others are forced to face her captor which happened in the second season. He uses her as bait to lure the others to him. The scene was a continuation scene which continued into the next episode. The other I remember is all four of them or maybe it was five were tied up together for a short time by a robot like dude. It wasn't really a DID scene in my opinion. Just one of those silly scenes they throw in there. Are those the two you remember of the green dress girl named Cecilia? Her name is Cecilia, FYI. Just thought you might want to know that.

As for first season, I checked and only had one GID scene which was one of the villains. If Vampire wants to know there are a few other GID scenes in the anime.
That's cool, although I am not the only GID fan here, but thanks nontheless.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Have you checked Mix Master Final Force second season or Swirl Fighters? .There's a new blonde girl cutie who I'd love to see get the treatment. Hoping she does since we got one from the main heroine last season.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

http://www.iqiyi.com/lib/m_204996414.html?src=search

http://www.iqiyi.com/lib/m_200242114.html?src=search

Anyone check this series for DID? I would, but it is limited due to copyright restrictions so I cannot. Hopefully someone else can try to dive into it instead.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1378356/#page=2

3:51 the cute red haired girl gets kidnapped and tied to a post to be used as bait. This is the only one I've found so far other than the three main heroes get a tie up scene in this series which is a different episode altogether and there's a GID in the episode that girl got kidnapped in and tied to a post as well. Villain lady at the end of that episode also gets tied up.
scarface

Post by scarface »

The cgi series of "Inspector Gagdet" had a new season this year. Did anyone watched it already? The first one was a total disapointment, but maybe the second season will have at least one good scene.
Jazzypants

Post by Jazzypants »

Penny got chairtied in the episode where the Clockmaker returned. She was briefly gagged in an earlier episode by that purple gum shit from Talon's gun, but I can't remember which one.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

I just got done checking all three seasons of Swirl Fighters. I didn't know it had a third season, but the third season sucked since it was trying to create a digital world like Digimon and failed. The main female protagonist Leffy gets kidnapped by Bass near the end of the series in Episode 45, but the anime was so poorly fleshed out that you don't see her again until Episode 51. Leffy by the way is that pink/purple haired girl with the braids with a hair style similar to that girl from Virtua Fighter. I would have really loved to see her get the full treatment since she is so cute like Catherine who resembles Takao from an anime I forgot the name of. She is NEVER once tied up or shown what happened to her after she is taken to the Bass base of operations. In Infinity Nado, Cecilia was separated from the group, but she never got the poor treatment they gave to Leffy. She was eventually captured by the bad guys, but at least they didn't write her out of the story until the end of the anime like they did Leffy. I really hate it when they do this with important characters. This one factor that really kills anime. They at least showed Cecilia's predicament. As for Swirl Fighter, the underlings are hardly ever seen after Leffy's kidnapping until the near end of the anime. The season made absolutely no sense to me and dammit, not even a partial treatment for Leffy which sucks. I have no idea what they were thinking when compiling Season 3. But it was the worst of the three seasons. Yes, it's another Beyblade ripoff like Infinity Nado. Infinity Nado had way better animations than Swirl Fighter did. I really do like Leffy's character design and personality though. Just like I like Catherine and that other black haired girl from Blazing Teens 5.

I checked the first and second seasons. There is GID in the first season and second season both. There is a vine grab GID scene in the third season. There is only one DID in the entire series which occurs three fourths into the anime and it's not Leffy. It's another important story female character that gets tied up, but it's only briefly.

Blazing Teens 5 seasons one and two had no DID scenes in them. There a few GID scenes if I recall in the second season, but that is about it when it comes to that anime.

Blazing Teens 5, Swirl Fighters seasons 1 & 2 and Infinity Nado all had English dubs. In case you wanted to know.

Currently checking Super Detectives and Galaxy Racers.

Has anyone checked Pinball Legend?
Last edited by Nephenthal on September 30th, 2017, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Super Detectives had nothing in it. Bit of a disappointment there.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Has anyone checked Pinball Legend?
No DID.
A shame, since the pink-haired girl is fucking cute.

Now you know why I hate checking all these "fad" cartoons (tops, yo-yos, card games, proxy monsters, etc.).
The chances of DID is always damn low, even if the show has actual bad guys and a "good VS evil" conflict going on.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
No DID.

Now you know why I hate checking all these "fad" cartoons (tops, yo-yos, card games, proxy monsters, etc.).
The chances of DID is always damn low, even if the show has actual bad guys and a "good VS evil" conflict going on.
Yeah, but oddly enough, these types of shows have a chance of having GID scenes. Looking at you Beyblade series. I am NOT begging for GID.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
No DID.

Yeah, I know. I would have loved to see her get the treatment.

I checked another Chinese series for DID though I don't know the name of it, but it gave me nothing again as usual.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1MjMzN ... ~5~5~3!3~A

Tobots Episode 3 has a DID scene in it that I found. Kind of awkward gag, but the female officer gets bound to a chair and gagged. She spits out the gag though. 13:59 is where the scene happens. She gets caught snooping around and grabbed by the main protagonist's Tobot.