DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Re: DID potential series

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Momoyoy wrote:
Daikinbakuju wrote:If the redhead doesn't get tied up properly (hands tied behind at least), I'm going to cut my wrists, go on a hunger strike, set myself on fire, etc, etc.
Welcome to my world.
I could always draw the girl tied up but it's not as 'exciting' as seeing them tied up in official media.

Grew up on cartoon DID in the 80's.
Seeing DID when you weren't expecting it on a girl you like is a massive shock to the senses.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

OR we can wait, she'll get a scene eventually.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Momoyoy wrote:
Daikinbakuju wrote:If the redhead doesn't get tied up properly (hands tied behind at least), I'm going to cut my wrists, go on a hunger strike, set myself on fire, etc, etc.
Welcome to my world.
I could always draw the girl tied up but it's not as 'exciting' as seeing them tied up in official media.

Grew up on cartoon DID in the 80's.
Seeing DID when you weren't expecting it on a girl you like is a massive shock to the senses.
Yeah. I'm not sure if DID is really dying, or if we've been spoiled by decent scenes from the past/fanart.
TheVampirePrincess wrote:OR we can wait, she'll get a scene eventually.
Is that a fact, or wishful thinking?
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Momoyoy wrote:
Yeah. I'm not sure if DID is really dying, or if we've been spoiled by decent scenes from the past/fanart.
I just discussed with a friend earlier about how TV shows are more 'precious' back then due to it's low availability.

Some random cartoon show you'd watch during school break special is somewhat precious because it's only shown on specific dates and you can only watch it again if the channel decides to broadcast it or if you remember the title and somehow find the exact same show in a VHS store.

It's a different time now where I can just check forums or database about the latest DID scene for shows I'm not even watching and can download the clip specifically.
TheVampirePrincess

TheVampirePrincess wrote:OR we can wait, she'll get a scene eventually.
Is that a fact, or wishful thinking?[/quote]
Wishful thinking, but you may be surprised by what you see in new episodes. DID ( & GID) is unpredictable
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

any idea where I could find this http://arm-film.ru/armjanskie_multfiilm ... -2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheVampirePrincess

ghostz wrote:any idea where I could find this http://arm-film.ru/armjanskie_multfiilm ... -2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The horse looks like something out of Tangled or Hercules
TheVampirePrincess

Did anyone check Highschool of the Dead?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yep, no actual DID :(
TheVampirePrincess

ghostz wrote:yep, no actual DID :(
*sigh*
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

scarface wrote:Small update on Four and a half friends. Well yesterday the kids checked out a biker gang and first we had a GID scene. No gags and hands tied in front. For a short time a female member of the gang gets tied up aswell. No gag again. The red haired girl is not involved. She came to the rescue. Nothing special, but a little scene. Maybe interesting for GID fans. This was episode 11.
Image Image Image Image
Yami

Post by Yami »

Has anyone checked out this new series Super Mansion? https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... aJaL8XMhBM
TheVampirePrincess

Did anyone check Oban Star Racers?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

zorro is back
DrFaker

Post by DrFaker »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:Did anyone check Oban Star Racers?

I think there was a tape gagged scene with the girl posted on Youtube years ago but I could be wrong.

Youtube deleted a lot of anime bondage account.