DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Kisho

Re: DID potential series

Post by Kisho »

Cool. Thanks for taking a look at them. Yeah, I figured that there would be quite a number of tie ups. Too bad there's yet to be a gag scene.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:Cool. Thanks for taking a look at them. Yeah, I figured that there would be quite a number of tie ups. Too bad there's yet to be a gag scene.
I have good news for you. There's a potential gag scene in Season 2 of the series in Episode 10. It certainly looked like a gag scene to me. Just a brief shot from the previews and the main female protagonist's black haired female friend gets wrapped up and it looks like she's gagged while laying on what appears to be a bed

Posted the alert here in this thread: Anime Winter Series 2017-18 .

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7762

No problem.
Last edited by Nephenthal on February 3rd, 2018, 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Interesting. It would be great if we could have a compilation of scenes soon. Then again, the show is still airing weekly haha.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:Interesting. It would be great if we could have a compilation of scenes soon. Then again, the show is still airing weekly haha.
Yeah, Episode 10 of Season 2 isn't out yet so I'm waiting for it to come out so I can post the scene. I'm sure I saw a gag scene in it.

The series seems to be popular and the Seeds for the torrents are very healthy still.
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Yeah, it's apparently one of the most popular kids' anime out there right now locally. I only learned about it through a friend the other day. Didn't expect something like this from Korean local anime. I mean, if it wasn't for the language, I'm pretty sure the character design and animation quality can pass for one of those seasonal anime from Japan that we're accustomed to seeing.

Can't wait. I like the black-haired friend the most.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Nephenthal wrote:The Haunted House Korean anime, I am in the process of downloading the entire first season 1-24 episodes. There is a second season so it now has a total of 34 episodes and is still ongoing. Of the second season I've only been able to dig up 1-7. I haven't found 8-10. Episode 10 is the newest episode to date so we need to make sure we track this one. Hopefully someone like ghostz can help me keep track of this one.

I can confirm there is DID involving the main female protagonist in the first season. There may be DID in the second season and if we get lucky enough, it might also pay off with a gag scene with her or another female character in the series.

The series is basically Yokai Watch meets Ghost Stories.
found a couple more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adJaQDR8YbI
is episode 2 not sure with season
a girl get captured at 8:36 and is for a second shown gagged
at 13:27 it captured a hole class and even the main girl at 15:30

the second one is episode 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qyl0M8DLI
and at 1:31 a group of kids(one girl) are tied up

many people get tied up by a plant at 0:33 in episode 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au1GHDZtdK0
and at the end some were the girl wears a mask that looks like a gag(look pretty good i know that its not a gag)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcGgi9_lkg
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

yetie wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:The Haunted House Korean anime, I am in the process of downloading the entire first season 1-24 episodes. There is a second season so it now has a total of 34 episodes and is still ongoing. Of the second season I've only been able to dig up 1-7. I haven't found 8-10. Episode 10 is the newest episode to date so we need to make sure we track this one. Hopefully someone like ghostz can help me keep track of this one.

I can confirm there is DID involving the main female protagonist in the first season. There may be DID in the second season and if we get lucky enough, it might also pay off with a gag scene with her or another female character in the series.

The series is basically Yokai Watch meets Ghost Stories.
found a couple more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adJaQDR8YbI
is episode 2 not sure with season
a girl get captured at 8:36 and is for a second shown gagged
at 13:27 it captured a hole class and even the main girl at 15:30

the second one is episode 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qyl0M8DLI
and at 1:31 a group of kids(one girl) are tied up

many people get tied up by a plant at 0:33 in episode 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au1GHDZtdK0
and at the end some were the girl wears a mask that looks like a gag(look pretty good i know that its not a gag)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcGgi9_lkg
No, the episode numbers they have are incorrect. I have downloaded the entire first season of the anime and 1-9 of the second season. Still waiting for Episode 10 which has what appears to be a really good gag scene. I haven't seen one like that since I think it was Devilman. And again, it was the main female's female friend who got gagged like that. Since the second season isn't complete and the newest episode is 10, I'm still waiting for it to be released. When it finally airs I'll have to wait awhile until it appears on torrent. Also someone could beat me to it and get the torrent of the episode before me and post it. There are a few of those blink and miss scenes. Guess I forgot about that gag scene happening. Pity it was a blink and miss scene. Probably why I missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2EUTylD9q8
0:20 - Episode 10 of Season 2 and this could be a gag scene and hopefully a longer one than the one that happened in Season 1. That is just from the preview of Episode 10 from Season 2. Imagine we will get to see her in greater length since she's one of the major characters of the series.

Thank you for pointing out that gag scene I missed in Season 1. I believe I saw another in Episode 20 of Season 1 of the main girl though it is only a few shots and the only time she is wrapped up and looks gagged is when she's unconscious. I'll post the shots when I get around to it and you guys can judge for yourselves.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho, just curious if you could help me out here so I can get an exact idea of the air dates of this anime so I'm not tediously checking everyday, but do you think you could get the exact air dates of this anime from your friend? Like what day of the week it airs that way I don't have to constantly search everyday for the episode.
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

I think it airs during Thursdays. Around 8pm in Korea.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:I think it airs during Thursdays. Around 8pm in Korea.
Guess that means, Episode 10 will be out next week on Thursday. Thanks for letting me know that. I shall wait until then. It helps me a lot too. Appreciate you told me that. Let's hope the scene I'm talking is a good one.

Did you take a look at the episode 10 preview yourself?
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Yeah, I took a look at it. Still not too convinced that it's a DID scene. It could be just her at bed waking up to the ghost in her room.

Still, keeping my fingers crossed. Hope it delivers.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:Yeah, I took a look at it. Still not too convinced that it's a DID scene. It could be just her at bed waking up to the ghost in her room.

Still, keeping my fingers crossed. Hope it delivers.
Well, if you take a look at the shot, it looks like she's wrapped up in something. Also the covering is thick and wraps around the head just below the ears which is why I think it's a gag since it looks like it goes over her mouth too and the look in her eyes is the other part that tells me that, but as I said it's really hard to tell from that shot. I wish I had a better detailed shot, but that's all I have to go by. I've never seen someone wrap themselves in their blanket quite like that. As I said before, I would need a more detailed shot to confirm it was a gag scene, but by the artwork and detail I can say it is a possible DID with a gag scene.

Apparently someone just started to post episodes of season 2 online. I just got an alert from one of my friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU6sxdPc48

They have 1-8.
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Taking a look at it again, yes. It can seem like the clothing that wraps under her ears is not the same as the blanket. Or it could be an animation error? Dunno lol
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Is that some Koreokai Watch?

That ponytail girl with short shorts is so damn cute.

But looking at all the recent DID scenes, I am getting really sick of all this "wrap rope around torso, wrists untied" shit.
I wonder if cartoons do it to prevent kids from imitating wrist ties?
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Yeah. Koreokai Watch sounds like a good description haha.

Both girls are cute. Probably the main reason I got interested in the show tbh.