DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: DID potential series

Post by ghostz »

did anyone check this Tom Thunder series ?

managed to find it on cartoonarabi... it was a bust :(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Did anyone know where I can find this series ?
http://danielgonzalez.net/portfolio/fou ... f-friends/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 00:18 the girl looks like she has her hands tide behind and maybe gagged too (tape or stuff) ???
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

ghostz wrote:Did anyone know where I can find this series ?
00:18 the girl looks like she has her hands tide behind and maybe gagged too (tape or stuff) ???
Could you screencap what you see?
Because based on what I see, it doesn't look she's tied up or gagged. Maybe we saw different videos?

According to the Media Kit pdf you can download on the official site, one of the main character's sister gets kidnapped in an episode called "The Case Of The Trendy Tracksuit".
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well she's the older sister, Nicole ... :)

I also registered and received an email that my password and name will be sent with another email but so far nothing. Also if you check each ep and click on the trailer for each ep, the generic OP clip is playing :(

Any ideas if this is available somewhere else, I so far found 15 min of it on youtube
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well this looks promising. Kinda like a new version of a something like a Famous five cartoon. It's too bad that the main group only got one girl. But 26 episodes could at least deliver one good DID scene, if we are lucky maybe a few more. From what I understand this is a international production and it has not aired on tv, yet. So we should ceck out different languages. It seems to be based on a german book series called 4 1/2 Freunde. I guess we have to wait for further information in the next months. The main page says 2015. I like the art style by the way. The characters look way more natural and better drawn compared to the Famous five on the case show.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Sorry for the double post, but I found a few information about four and a half friends. In germany the show will premiere in the beginning of october this year.

source

The episodes will run daily from monday to friday, so we will get all episodes within 5 weeks. Soon I expect summaries with pictures on the kids channel page. So we can start crossing our fingers for maybe one decent scene. I hope this is not a downer like the TKKG series which has a lot of kidnapping but no bondage at all besides this one GID scene.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great ... thanks for the update :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

I have a little update on four and a half friends.

The page I posted before has no summaries yet, but there are thumbnails for a few episodes. You can't view the pictures in high resolution but on episode 11 you can see that the kids are tied up. Unfortunately there are no gags and they are tied up with hands in front, which is something I don't really like for some reason.^^ But it is good to see that the producers are not afraid to draw their characters in bondage. So we have at leas one small CID scene. Let's hope for more. Since the show will start in october, I expect full summaries with bigger pictures in the next weeks.

*edit*

Here is the thumbnail. You have to zoom in to see at least something. I even think this is a pure GID scene. Can't discover the red haired girl.

*edit"
Checked it again, there is a description. It is a GID scene.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Did anyone check Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja or Motorcity?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Motorcity has nothing (but a great show) and there might be something on Randy Cunningham but I've seen MOST of that series and nothing there.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Suicide wrote:Motorcity has nothing (but a great show) and there might be something on Randy Cunningham but I've seen MOST of that series and nothing there.
Yeah, how come it's the Disney channel shows that DON'T have high DID/GID potentials are the ones that have at least one gag scene (Phineas & Ferb/ Wander Over Yonder, I'm looking at you)
scarface

Post by scarface »

A little update on Four and a half friends. The first episode aired yesterday, the second one just ran on TV. Well the show is aimed for kids at a very young age, so I doubt we will get any good scene out of it. The villains are harmless and they just suspect the wrong persons and don't get into any trouble, at all. But there are many episodes left, so we will see. Even Lilli the witch had one amazing gag scene, so you never know.
Nevertheless there is a very short scene in the second episode. One kid who is in love with one of his teachers day dreams about saving her from a castle. There you see her tied to a pole. It's very short and the bonds are drawn poorly. I will watch every episode and will report if it has more stuff.
Last edited by scarface on October 6th, 2015, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

fingers crossed and thanks for tracking this series :).. anything for the remaining eps for TKKG ?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

scarface wrote:A little update on Four and a half friends. The first episode aired yesterday, the second one just ran on TV. Well the show is aimed for kids at a very young age, so I doubt we will get any good scene out of it. The villains are harmless and they just suspect the wrong persons and don't get into any trouble, at all. But there are many episodes left, so we will see. Even Lilli the witch had one amazing gag scene, so you never know.
Nevertheless there is a very short scene in the second episode. One kid who is in love with one of his teachers day dreams about saving her from a castle. There you see her tied to a pole. It's very short and the bonds are drawn poorly. I will watch every episode and will report if it has more stuff.
did any new eps air, so far I found 5 :rolls:
scarface

Post by scarface »

ghostz wrote:
scarface wrote:A little update on Four and a half friends. The first episode aired yesterday, the second one just ran on TV. Well the show is aimed for kids at a very young age, so I doubt we will get any good scene out of it. The villains are harmless and they just suspect the wrong persons and don't get into any trouble, at all. But there are many episodes left, so we will see. Even Lilli the witch had one amazing gag scene, so you never know.
did any new eps air, so far I found 5 :rolls:
Well nothing new so far. Tomorrow the episode will air, where the blonde sister gets kidnapped. From what I have read this could be the only chance to get a nice scene. I will report if it was a bust. I guess so, because so far all cases of the show turned out to be harmless misunderstandings. Nothing dangerously happened, the kids just thought there is a case to solve, but it was nothing and if there a villains they never meet them. Weird to explain, but if you watch the show you will get what I mean, especially the episode with the bankrobbers.