DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: DID potential series

Post by scarface »

Ok I have some good news and some bad news. The good news, the blonde was shown gagged. So we have a new scene. But it was very short and poorly made. No shown bonds, very short screentime, no struggling, and not much gag noise. So the scene itself is a little disapointing. I have no screenshots because I saw it on TV. I bet it will be on youtube very soon. It was episode 7 by the way.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

It will still be pretty good.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks again for alerting this scene and checking the series on a daily basis. I managed to download the ep, we have some nice closeups :) also she's one of the babes from the series (beside the female professor) so I'm ok with it :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vfqn1 ... p+7%29.avi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0DmoTw1oo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheVampirePrincess

Scratch that, it IS a good scene. Plenty of good shots of a girl, a black OTM, which I love, a male character. & the 2 being tied to a pole. The only thing wrong with it is that there is no gagtalk. Other than that, it is a good scene. Also, it looks more cuter without visible rope.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yep :)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Agreed! A very nice scene you alerted us to scarface! I'd give it a little more credit. ;)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

indeed, thanks again for checking these German series that deliver such scenes :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well they were a little lazy with the ropes. Actually you don't see any and I am a guy who likes to se some good tie up action. A gag is like the cherry on the cake for me. So it was a let down for me. But you all like it and that's what counts. It was a pleasure to alert this for you.

*edit*
And by the way. I mentioned in the did hunt thread, that the Bibi and Tina series got a new season. The first two episodes had nothing and the summaries don't really sound promising. But you never know. I'll check this one aswell. Unfortuneately the new episodes only run on sunday, so it'S gonna take a while.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Oh I totally agree I prefer visible bonds. But the implication of her DiD'ness is still pretty good on this one.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Thank you. Well so far these German series delivered rather good tie up scenes and very nice full treatments too... also you never know with Bibi... which the best way to silence a with :) gag her... so fingers crossed for more.
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Considering that a good gag scene is rare in western toons these days this way pretty good.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Small update on Four and a half friends. Well yesterday the kids checked out a biker gang and first we had a GID scene. No gags and hands tied in front. For a short time a female member of the gang gets tied up aswell. No gag again. The red haired girl is not involved. She came to the rescue. Nothing special, but a little scene. Maybe interesting for GID fans. This was episode 11.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

If the redhead doesn't get tied up properly (hands tied behind at least), I'm going to cut my wrists, go on a hunger strike, set myself on fire, etc, etc.
TheVampirePrincess

Daikinbakuju wrote:If the redhead doesn't get tied up properly (hands tied behind at least), I'm going to cut my wrists, go on a hunger strike, set myself on fire, etc, etc.
Hey, I don't mind characters with their hands tied in front, I actually like that, especially if there's a gag.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Daikinbakuju wrote:If the redhead doesn't get tied up properly (hands tied behind at least), I'm going to cut my wrists, go on a hunger strike, set myself on fire, etc, etc.
Welcome to my world.