DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Re: DID potential series

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Oh wait, they released a new manga I just saw. it was disappointing the gag scene never appeared in the anime. I hope we get one from this priestess in the anime.
There are two gag scenes in Genbu Kaiden but unlike the original Fushigi Yuugi, Genbu Kaiden has not been made into an anime yet.
I know the one where she is cleave gagged then tied to a pole which is on Sleepy Comics. Is this the other one you're talking about? http://www.mangareader.net/fushigi-yuug ... aiden/9/13
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:I know the one where she is cleave gagged then tied to a pole which is on Sleepy Comics. Is this the other one you're talking about? http://www.mangareader.net/fushigi-yuug ... aiden/9/13
Yeah, that's the one.

From the looks of the scenes, she struggles a bit, which is one of the reason why I wanna see these scenes animated.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:I know the one where she is cleave gagged then tied to a pole which is on Sleepy Comics. Is this the other one you're talking about? http://www.mangareader.net/fushigi-yuug ... aiden/9/13
Yeah, that's the one.

From the looks of the scenes, she struggles a bit, which is one of the reason why I wanna see these scenes animated.
Same here. We can only hope and pray that these get animated. That's the best we can do for now.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Has anyone searched the entire series for Blazing Team: Masters Of Yo Kwon Do?

How many episodes does the show have? 13? 26?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:Has anyone searched the entire series for Blazing Team: Masters Of Yo Kwon Do?

How many episodes does the show have? 13? 26?
http://blazing-team.wikia.com/wiki/List ... o_episodes

I believe it is still ongoing too.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:http://blazing-team.wikia.com/wiki/List ... o_episodes

How far has anyone checked on the series?
Because if no one's checked everything, I might wanna give it a go.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:http://blazing-team.wikia.com/wiki/List ... o_episodes

How far has anyone checked on the series?
Because if no one's checked everything, I might wanna give it a go.
Well, I was in the process of checking, but you can go ahead and do so since I'm busy at the moment so I cannot check to see if there are any at the moment. I haven't even really started so go ahead and have at it.
yetie

Post by yetie »

I have checkted all episodes that are online and continu when new episodes get aired til now 2 tied up (CID) and 1 full GID
I Will post everthing later on tis day
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

yetie wrote:I have checkted all episodes that are online and continu when new episodes get aired til now 2 tied up (CID) and 1 full GID
Episode numbers? =0
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Has anyone checked the First Season of Infinity Nado? I know there are three ties up involving females in the second and third seasons. Two of the main heroine and one of the villain characters that has become a good girl.

Yes if Vampire asks, there is some GID in it too.
Last edited by Nephenthal on September 19th, 2017, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
yetie wrote:I have checkted all episodes that are online and continu when new episodes get aired til now 2 tied up (CID) and 1 full GID
Episode numbers? =0
Have you checked this series? Take a look at the cutie who looks like Takao I think her name is from the anime I forgot the name of. Has anyone else checked this series called Blazing Teens which I think is a Chinese anime? Here's a trailer if you want to see what it looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVoFiPHOzo
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked this series? Take a look at the cutie who looks like Takao I think her name is from the anime I forgot the name of. Has anyone else checked this series called Blazing Teens which I think is a Chinese anime? Here's a trailer if you want to see what it looks like.

I checked both seasons (the one where they're at earth and the one where they travel to another world) and I don't think I encountered any DID.

Don't take my word for it, though.
Normally, if it's a 2 second "grabbed by tentacle" scene, I sometimes forget about it while browsing through entire episodes.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked this series? Take a look at the cutie who looks like Takao I think her name is from the anime I forgot the name of. Has anyone else checked this series called Blazing Teens which I think is a Chinese anime? Here's a trailer if you want to see what it looks like.

I checked both seasons (the one where they're at earth and the one where they travel to another world) and I don't think I encountered any DID.

Don't take my word for it, though.
Normally, if it's a 2 second "grabbed by tentacle" scene, I sometimes forget about it while browsing through entire episodes.
Yup, checked the second season of Blazing Teens 5 and only found a scene where they get frozen in ice. Other than that, no good DID scenes. I need to check the first season, but someone told me there's only a lame tie up of the main hero in it. I'll check to be sure. I really badly want to see the main heroine or that black haired girl in a tie up scene. Their second season outfits are so cute, don't you think? I don't want it to tease me either to only disappoint like Bakugan did with Runo. It sucks that other orange haired girl, Alice, Julie and Fabia who I wanted to see in a DID scene badly never got any scenes. Especially sucks since Runo had potential scenes that ended in disappointment. Think you know what I mean.

By chance, have you checked the first season of Infinity Nado which is a Beyblade knockoff? I know the second and third seasons have some DID. I haven't checked the first season. I was going to see if you checked it yet?
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:By chance, have you checked the first season of Infinity Nado which is a Beyblade knockoff? I know the second and third seasons have some DID. I haven't checked the first season. I was going to see if you checked it yet?
I recall the girl in the green dress getting some scenes but I only remember two scenes but I haven't checked the entire series (I think there are three seasons?).
I don't like browsing through "fad" cartoons much, since the chances of DID are very low.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:By chance, have you checked the first season of Infinity Nado which is a Beyblade knockoff? I know the second and third seasons have some DID. I haven't checked the first season. I was going to see if you checked it yet?
I recall the girl in the green dress getting some scenes but I only remember two scenes but I haven't checked the entire series (I think there are three seasons?).
I don't like browsing through "fad" cartoons much, since the chances of DID are very low.
Yeah, and I don't like them either, but I do like the artwork and I like the design of that main heroine. Yeah, she got two from my knowledge. There are also three seasons. One where her and the group are tied together third season I think that happened and second season about a fourth into the second season, she's tied to a cross when she is captured by the villain after being led into a trap and separated from the group. It's the same episode where there was genderbending and all the male characters became females. That one girl who used to be a villain also got a tie up scene. I only know of three from second and third season. Are the two I'm talking the same ones you remember about that one girl?

Have you checked the anime called Zinba? Has another cutie in it.