DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Re: DID potential series

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:Is that some Koreokai Watch?

That ponytail girl with short shorts is so damn cute.

But looking at all the recent DID scenes, I am getting really sick of all this "wrap rope around torso, wrists untied" shit.
I wonder if cartoons do it to prevent kids from imitating wrist ties?
I hate it when they do that too. They did it in Jungle Survival Maru's Adventure in the first season. The cute red haired girl is tied like that.

Is that what that one anime is called: Koreokai Watch? Supposedly from the previews as they have suggested the long black haired friend of the main girl gets a DID scene where she looks like she's gagged. That ponytail haired girl gets plenty of DID in season 1. This is rather dark for a kid's anime, but I'm impressed how they keep it kid friendly. There is another one of those tied you described with a GID, but the other two guys and that long black haired girl have their hands tied behind their back in season 1 Episode 12. Too bad you don't get any good closeups of her tied up.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Is that what that one anime is called: Koreokai Watch?
No, it's a joke.

There's a Japanese animation called Yokai Watch where kids gather Japanese folktale creatures like they're Pokemon and then this show seems to be doing the same, except the ghosts who the main character gains new abilities from seems to be more of the scary kind and not the cute, "gotta catch 'em all" kind.
And because the show is from Korea, I randomly call it "Koreokai Watch".
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Is that what that one anime is called: Koreokai Watch?
No, it's a joke.

There's a Japanese animation called Yokai Watch where kids gather Japanese folktale creatures like they're Pokemon and then this show seems to be doing the same, except the ghosts who the main character gains new abilities from seems to be more of the scary kind and not the cute, "gotta catch 'em all" kind.
And because the show is from Korea, I randomly call it "Koreokai Watch".[/quote

I understand and see what you are saying now. Nice to know it's a joke. Which means the show is actually called Ghost Ball and the second season is Ghost Ball X, eh Dai?
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

I got a glimpse of the episode. Yeah, as I called it, the trailer scene was just the characters sleeping and waking up to the presence of the "yokai of the week"

Hope we get DIDs in the next episodes though.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:I got a glimpse of the episode. Yeah, as I called it, the trailer scene was just the characters sleeping and waking up to the presence of the "yokai of the week"

Hope we get DIDs in the next episodes though.
That's why I wanted a better glimpse at the scene. I will never call it an actual DID scene unless I have all the evidence. That shot wasn't convincing enough for me, but convincing enough to call out an alert. Which ended up being a false alarm in the end. Even the most promising scenes can be deceiving. That's happened plenty of times with knockout scenes that you would expect to become a DID and that didn't happen. Not really surprised I was wrong. As I don't expect much DID this season. Compared to last season, the second season has been disappointing to say the least. I'm very keen on the love triangle between the two male characters going on with the main. I think it's a bit too cliche. There hasn't really been any good DID this season compared to last season which had plenty including four tie up scenes of the main character. Judging by the look of how this season has gone, I'm not going to anticipate much DID in it since it hasn't really produced any and we are already at ten episodes with probably around fourteen or sixteen more to go. I would wager on fourteen and those church people I saw in Episode 6 are what I'm going to say are the main antagonists for this season which who who that blonde haired kid works for.

Seeing as the main got a lot of DID last season, it'll probably be the other girl who gets a lot more of the DID this season as they will probably work on building up the main using the two male characters in order to make her stronger.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Ugh, Episode 11 doesn't look promising at all. What is it with these Yugioh inspired like DID scenes? After seeing that I'm not very confident now we are going to get good DID scenes anymore. There was another scene that Yugioh inspired which was Episode 7 I think it was. And sadly that looks like where they're headed when it comes to DID scenes and I cannot stand those kind of DID scenes.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Log Horizon?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Log Horizon doesn't have anything except that it's awesome
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:Log Horizon?
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the manga scenes carried over into the anime so Suicide is right.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Anybody downloading Koreokai Watch?
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Not me. I don't even know where to get the episodes
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:Anybody downloading Koreokai Watch?
I am and I can confirm DID scenes in the first season including four of that main girl. Two of which have multiple girls in DID. The second season hasn't produced much DID other than a simple hand grab. Her friend gets a tie up scene in Episode 12 I believe it was along with three other guys in season 1. But the DID has dropped off in season 2 so far. The only DID outside of the handgrab was the main girl trapped inside a capsule like device unconscious. Only one gag scene which was brief of some unnamed character in season 1 and another unnamed character who gets a pretty good handgag in Episode 20 first season.

It didn't air last week due to the Olympics in South Korea so still waiting for Episode 11. It was the hockey that I believe did that which I'm not surprised it did.

The show he's talking about is Ghost Ball X in English. The name he assigned to it is meant to be as a joke.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:I am and I can confirm DID scenes in the first season including four of that main girl. Two of which have multiple girls in DID. The second season hasn't produced much DID other than a simple hand grab. Her friend gets a tie up scene in Episode 12 I believe it was along with three other guys in season 1. But the DID has dropped off in season 2 so far. The only DID outside of the handgrab was the main girl trapped inside a capsule like device unconscious. Only one gag scene which was brief of some unnamed character in season 1 and another unnamed character who gets a pretty good handgag in Episode 20 first season.

It didn't air last week due to the Olympics in South Korea so still waiting for Episode 11. It was the hockey that I believe did that which I'm not surprised it did.

The show he's talking about is Ghost Ball X in English. The name he assigned to it is meant to be as a joke.
Any chance of posting screenshots or cropping a video if you can?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:I am and I can confirm DID scenes in the first season including four of that main girl. Two of which have multiple girls in DID. The second season hasn't produced much DID other than a simple hand grab. Her friend gets a tie up scene in Episode 12 I believe it was along with three other guys in season 1. But the DID has dropped off in season 2 so far. The only DID outside of the handgrab was the main girl trapped inside a capsule like device unconscious. Only one gag scene which was brief of some unnamed character in season 1 and another unnamed character who gets a pretty good handgag in Episode 20 first season.

Any chance of posting screenshots or cropping a video if you can?
Yeah, I'll get to posting screenshots when I resolve this issue I'm having with my mouse. At the moment, my computer isn't working very well so it may take awhile before I get the shots up. This just started to happen to me recently too.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nephenthal wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:Log Horizon?
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the manga scenes carried over into the anime so Suicide is right.
bummer