DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: DID potential series

Post by scarface »

On the german page toggo.de there are episode 2 and 3 watchable. The first episode is not available. Weird. Anyway, those two don't have anything in it. Like already mentioned, there is not much potential, since it is targeted for very young kids. But we never know. I will keep an eye on it.
Yami

Post by Yami »

ghostz wrote:
Hypercat-Z wrote:
ghostz wrote:Inspecteur Mouse --- Dog Tracer
ImageImage
Sorry for the very late answer but Inspector Mouse has a scene with Mimi (the young mousette in overalls) OTM gagged and then chained to a wall. A brieff mmmphin and struggling. Can't remember the title of the episode but it's centered about a superstar Mimi has a crush for.
Dog Tracer has a scene with the red aired young dog girl bound and gagged by duct tape. No struggling or mmmphing but the tapegag is of the wraparound kind.
The episode is about the jawbreakers.
Finally 1st full ep of Dog Tracer is on youtube :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DAlJ7HeKP4 any other sources ?
Are you sure this is the right one? Because I kept watching this about 6 times and I still can't find the duct tape scene.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

I just checked UFO Robot Grendizer and have confirmed four DID scenes with one gag scene in Episode 56 that was missed. Major episode character Elza gets a tape gag near the end of the episode and a very nice rope job tie up with both hands and feet bound along with her boss. The others are tie ups which are Episode 23 and Episode 57. Episode 34 has a tie up, but there's no close ups even at mid level which made the scene very disappointing.
Last edited by Nephenthal on July 27th, 2017, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nephenthal wrote:I just checked UFO Robot Grendizer and have confirmed four DID scenes with one gag scene in Episode 56 that was missed. Major episode character Elza gets a tape gag near the end of the episode and a very nice rope job tie up with both hands and feet bound along with her boss. The others are tie ups which are Episode 20 and Episode 57. Episode 34 has a tie up, but there's no close ups even at mid level which made the scene very disappointing.
Why are you mentioning it here?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:I just checked UFO Robot Grendizer and have confirmed four DID scenes with one gag scene in Episode 56 that was missed. Major episode character Elza gets a tape gag near the end of the episode and a very nice rope job tie up with both hands and feet bound along with her boss. The others are tie ups which are Episode 20 and Episode 57. Episode 34 has a tie up, but there's no close ups even at mid level which made the scene very disappointing.
Why are you mentioning it here?
Because I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention to where I posted that. But I wanted to say that I checked the series so everyone knew that I did.

Has anyone checked G7 Trider? I checked the first sixteen episodes and didn't find a scene. There's a site that has all the episodes, but you cannot watch them unless you live in Italy. I want to check 17-50 but I cannot since I cannot find any of the other episodes aside from 34 which I checked and it had nothing and the finale didn't have anything also. There's two very cute girls who are good candidates for a good DID scene. Especially the cute classmate girl of the hero.

Found episodes 32 and 33 and they had nothing. Now I just need to check 17-31 and 35-49.
TheVampirePrincess

OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes, gorgeous art style, gorgeous characters(especially Raymond), someone needs to look into it.
TheVampirePrincess

Did you guys check Gi Joe Renegades? I think there was one CID scene in that show, from my memories.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

There is the episode with the waitress getting kidnapped by the Dreadnoks. If the Hub/Discorvery Family gave the show a better chance, it would have been getting new seasons.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Do we have any update on Lexi and Lotti? I managed to find a few episodes, but there was nothing. I don't really expect anything, but you never know. Did anyone checked the whole series, yet?
yetie

Post by yetie »

checkt it and almost nothing
in the episode with the panda costume one of the twins gets handcuffed for a few seconds
i also found in a later episode a villian who gets handcuffed but thats it
just hope for a second season were they do get tied up
scarface

Post by scarface »

yetie wrote:checkt it and almost nothing
in the episode with the panda costume one of the twins gets handcuffed for a few seconds
i also found in a later episode a villian who gets handcuffed but thats it
just hope for a second season were they do get tied up
Thanks. Unfortunately this is what I expected from this series. :( The art design was really pleasant ot me, which does not happen very often nowadays.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Sorry for double post, but I found an interesting youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgxA0 ... /playlists

It seems to be an official one and some of those series were posted before. I wonder if there is anything new to be found. Is there any show that has not been checked before?
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

A new Fushigi Yuugi series has been released, this time focusing on the Byakko priestess (who is a loli~).
The Genbu priestess from the previous series gets tied up a lot, so let's hope this new priestess gets the same treatment.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:A new Fushigi Yuugi series has been released, this time focusing on the Byakko priestess (who is a loli~).
The Genbu priestess from the previous series gets tied up a lot, so let's hope this new priestess gets the same treatment.
Oh wait, they released a new manga I just saw. it was disappointing the gag scene never appeared in the anime. I hope we get one from this priestess in the anime.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Oh wait, they released a new manga I just saw. it was disappointing the gag scene never appeared in the anime. I hope we get one from this priestess in the anime.
There are two gag scenes in Genbu Kaiden but unlike the original Fushigi Yuugi, Genbu Kaiden has not been made into an anime yet.