DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: DID potential series

Post by scarface »

Could deliver. Russian cartoons contain DID scens quite often. :D

I throw something in. Anyone heard about the show Lexi & Lottie: Trusty twin detectives? It's an australian cartoon and it already aired over there in fall last year. It is targeted to very young kids about 6-9 years, so I doubt that we will have any good stuff in it. But sometimes those shows have at least one nice surprise. There are 26 episodes by the way.

website

Sorry if anyone mentioned it somewhere.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

scarface wrote:Could deliver. Russian cartoons contain DID scens quite often. :D

I throw something in. Anyone heard about the show Lexi & Lottie: Trusty twin detectives? It's an australian cartoon and it already aired over there in fall last year. It is targeted to very young kids about 6-9 years, so I doubt that we will have any good stuff in it. But sometimes those shows have at least one nice surprise. There are 26 episodes by the way.

website

Sorry if anyone mentioned it somewhere.
It's a detective show, unless it's a cartoon like Dora the Explorer, which sole puropse is to teach a lesson while being as saccarine as possible, there is most likely going to be at least ONE gag scene. I've seen full treatments in these types of shows before despite the demographic.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Are there any actual eps available online ? Can't seem to find any beside the trailer
scarface

Post by scarface »

I think they were online for australian people on a official streaming page. I found a forum were people asked for a upload on a different host, but there was only one episode left. I checked this one and it has nothing in it. The villian was very harmless by the way. So I don't know, if there is ever any danger. But we never know. Sometimes those unexpected ones are the best. Just like Bibi Blocksberg or Lilly the witch.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Hypercat-Z wrote:
ghostz wrote:Inspecteur Mouse --- Dog Tracer
ImageImage
Sorry for the very late answer but Inspector Mouse has a scene with Mimi (the young mousette in overalls) OTM gagged and then chained to a wall. A brieff mmmphin and struggling. Can't remember the title of the episode but it's centered about a superstar Mimi has a crush for.
Dog Tracer has a scene with the red aired young dog girl bound and gagged by duct tape. No struggling or mmmphing but the tapegag is of the wraparound kind.
The episode is about the jawbreakers.
Finally 1st full ep of Dog Tracer is on youtube :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DAlJ7HeKP4 any other sources ?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

so any eps out yet from Lexi & Lottie: Trusty twin detectives ?
TheVampirePrincess

ghostz wrote:so any eps out yet from Lexi & Lottie: Trusty twin detectives ?
Did you check here?
https://origin.tenplay.com.au/channel-e ... detectives
scarface

Post by scarface »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Did you check here?
Does not work for me. I guess you need to be australian to watch it. Maybe it works with a proxy or something.

By the way. Did anyone ever checked the german cartoon series "Tabaluga"? It is about a young green dragon, but there are a few female characters aswell. I doubt that there are any full treatments, but I think there are at least a few tie ups. DID and GID. If not, I can check. There are 76 episodes if I remember correctly.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Did you check here?

if i use Hola proxy it's still not loading :(
yetie

Post by yetie »

I got aces to the site using expressvpn
I already checkted Ep 16 til 18 but nothing
Every week a new episode get aded
If i find anything i wil post it
scarface

Post by scarface »

Lexi and Lottie will air in germany in the end of july. I read some summaries, and they are not very promising. Maybe we get at least one scene out of it, but I doubt it.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks both :)
TheVampirePrincess

scarface wrote:Lexi and Lottie will air in germany in the end of july. I read some summaries, and they are not very promising. Maybe we get at least one scene out of it, but I doubt it.
There could be a surprise. I know from experience.
yetie

Post by yetie »

scarface wrote:Lexi and Lottie will air in germany in the end of july. I read some summaries, and they are not very promising. Maybe we get at least one scene out of it, but I doubt it.
i have seen some previews picktures and one of them is one of the girls in a panda costume hand cuffed(least i thinks it is seeing that there is a police behind here and here hands are on her back)
i am talking about this episode
https://www.hoerzu.de/tv-programm/lexi- ... wechslung/
in the same episode one of the pandas get tied up(hoping that there is a woman in there)

also i read that in episode 7 one of the girls get missing
yetie

Post by yetie »

yetie wrote:
i have seen some previews picktures and one of them is one of the girls in a panda costume hand cuffed(least i thinks it is seeing that there is a police behind here and here hands are on her back)
i am talking about this episode
https://www.hoerzu.de/tv-programm/lexi- ... wechslung/
in the same episode one of the pandas get tied up(hoping that there is a woman in there)

also i read that in episode 7 one of the girls get missing
the serie started today(24-7) and every day a new episode
is someone watchin/checking/recording the first episodes?